Windows 10: This PC does not load working on it. Windows explorer restarts automatically after closing...

Discus and support This PC does not load working on it. Windows explorer restarts automatically after closing... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am having this problem for a few months. I can open File explorer and access local disks through the left pane. But, when I click on this pc or my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by varun_kb, Mar 1, 2020.

1. varun_kb Win User

This PC does not load working on it. Windows explorer restarts automatically after closing...

I am having this problem for a few months. I can open File explorer and access local disks through the left pane. But, when I click on this pc or my computer, it just hangs. I would close it with task manager or simply clicking close window from the task bar. After a few seconds around 10 sec, explorer restarts automatically.

I tried fixes like

• SFC
    • DSIM
    • restoro app it found some problem, but didnt work

Safe mode does no good here.

I found 3 .dll files causing error in the event log viewer.

• DUI70.dll
    • ntdll.dll
    • explorerframe.dll

Only one of these three .dll files seems to be corrupted. Is there any method to replace them?

This PC does not load working on it. Windows explorer restarts automatically after closing... 5817342c-935d-46e8-aa22-33fc2184e0e5?upload=true.png

This PC does not load working on it. Windows explorer restarts automatically after closing... ea0e4fa1-647a-4bfc-a748-e834dd959dca?upload=true.png This PC does not load working on it. Windows explorer restarts automatically after closing... dc4a6f37-bba6-4254-aff5-594af8de0437?upload=true.png This PC does not load working on it. Windows explorer restarts automatically after closing... 04860922-59cf-408a-9cda-e5dc9175344b?upload=true.png This PC does not load working on it. Windows explorer restarts automatically after closing... 602943f1-0489-4ac8-9b4f-ddb96392c25f?upload=true.png

:)

varun_kb, Mar 1, 2020
  2. Xylee Del Win User

windows explorer

Hi,

This issue may have occurred due to a software conflict. We suggest that you follow the steps below on how to refresh the Windows Explorer to correct this issue:

• While your Windows Explorer is open, right click on the Windows icon
      and select Task Manager.
    • On the task Manager window, under the Processes tab, look for
      Windows Explorer.
    • Highlight Windows Explorer and click Restart at the bottom right corner of the Task Manager window.
    • The Windows Explorer will close automatically. Close the Task Manager. Open the Windows Explorer and check if the issue is gone.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Xylee Del, Mar 1, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 1, 2020
  4. This PC does not load working on it. Windows explorer restarts automatically after closing...

Enabling automatic reboot or automatic restart in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand how you feel about the situation. We're sorry for the trouble.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Open the System Properties.

• On the Advanced tab, under the Startup and Recovery section click on the Settings button.

• Under the System failure section check
      the automatically restart checkbox.

• Click OK to close the startup and system properties windows and save changes.
    Hope this helps. Please reply to us with the status of the issue.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Mar 1, 2020
Thema:

This PC does not load working on it. Windows explorer restarts automatically after closing...

1. This PC does not load working on it. Windows explorer restarts automatically after closing... - Similar Threads - does load working

2. Windows Explorer automatically closing itself after opening folders.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Explorer automatically closing itself after opening folders.: Hello, I am having an issue with Windows Explorer. Whenever I open up Explorer and start to dive in by two or three folders deep, the program locks up, closes itself, and then my taskbar flashes once as if restarting itself. I have tried deleting files I thought might be the...
  3. Windows Explorer automatically closing itself after opening folders.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Explorer automatically closing itself after opening folders.: Hello, I am having an issue with Windows Explorer. Whenever I open up Explorer and start to dive in by two or three folders deep, the program locks up, closes itself, and then my taskbar flashes once as if restarting itself. I have tried deleting files I thought might be the...
  4. Windows Explorer automatically closing itself after opening folders.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Laptop restarts automatically after closing Lid

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop restarts automatically after closing Lid: Hello, I close the lid of the laptop, and then when opening the lid after a few hours, the laptop has restarted automatically because of which I lose my work. This has happened 3-4 times before too. Can anyone please tell me what may be the reason behind this? And any...
  6. File Explorer window closing automatically

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    File Explorer window closing automatically: I always use file explorer (used to be windows explorer). Anyhow, after opening the file explorer, it closes by itself after 30 minutes or so. Any solution of disabling it? I have Windows 10 Pro. ***Original title: file explorer/window explorer closes by itself***...
  7. Windows are automatically resizing small whenever PC is restarted or the closed window is...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows are automatically resizing small whenever PC is restarted or the closed window is...: Windows are automatically resizing small whenever PC is restarted or the closed window is re-opened. No matter how often I resize the window manually, it does not keep that size when opened again. It is always opens the small resized window in the upper left hand corrner of...
  8. Explorer restarts automatically

in Windows 10 Customization
    Explorer restarts automatically: File explorer of windows 10 of my laptop would restart randomly. Like today, I turned on my laptop, used Microsoft Edge for a while, transfered a few files from my mobile phone, and then, when I opened the explorer to see those files, it hanged first and then restarted...
  9. Build 10162 - Internet Explorer restarts after closing.

in Browsers and Email
    Build 10162 - Internet Explorer restarts after closing.: Hi all, I noticed since Build 10162 was installed that IE11 restarts after I have closed it down. How can I stop this from happening ? 8040
  10. Does automatic restart after updates close open programs correctly?

in Windows 10 Support
    Does automatic restart after updates close open programs correctly?: Say I have Firefox open, and updates come in that require a reboot, and my downtime is after 5PM, and I'm not at the computer, and Windows decides to reboot by itself. Does Windows close Firefox correctly like a person would if they were done with it, and click the X button...