Windows 10: This PC file problem

Discus and support This PC file problem in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello all, I just moved some files from one location to an new folder. In the original location, all the files where in chronological order. Can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Oscar Hotel, Dec 25, 2019.

1. This PC file problem

Hello all,

I just moved some files from one location to an new folder. In the original location, all the files where in chronological order.

Can anyone tell me how to fix this so all the files are in order of time and date ?

Thank you OH

This PC file problem [​IMG]

:)

Oscar Hotel, Dec 25, 2019
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Dec 25, 2019
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Dec 25, 2019
  4. This PC file problem

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Dec 25, 2019
Thema:

This PC file problem

1. This PC file problem - Similar Threads - file problem

2. Problem with Google Chrome and downloading files.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Google Chrome and downloading files.: I use Google Chrome and once every day, either the screen goes black and Chrome closes, or it says out of memory. I even cleared out my storage space but it still doesn't work. Also I can't download anything without Chrome saying "out of storage space". Any tips?...
  3. Problem with Google Chrome and downloading files.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with Google Chrome and downloading files.: I use Google Chrome and once every day, either the screen goes black and Chrome closes, or it says out of memory. I even cleared out my storage space but it still doesn't work. Also I can't download anything without Chrome saying "out of storage space". Any tips?...
  4. Can minidump files detect a psu problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can minidump files detect a psu problem?: I was told previously that mine read a faulty gpu. But multiple other forums also suggest a faulty psu could also be the culprit of my black screening and crashes....
  5. Can minidump files detect a psu problem?

Can minidump files detect a psu problem?: I was told previously that mine read a faulty gpu. But multiple other forums also suggest a faulty psu could also be the culprit of my black screening and crashes....
  6. How do i fix the problem "This file does not have an app associated with it for performing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i fix the problem "This file does not have an app associated with it for performing...: I've tried the command prompt trick. I opened the sims with steam, and it wouldnt work, Can u please send some solutions to this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-the-problem-this-file-does-not-have/d478d6d0-970c-40ac-ae93-8b496334ac51
  7. How do i fix the problem "This file does not have an app associated with it for performing...

How do i fix the problem "This file does not have an app associated with it for performing...: I've tried the command prompt trick. I opened the sims with steam, and it wouldnt work, Can u please send some solutions to this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-the-problem-this-file-does-not-have/d478d6d0-970c-40ac-ae93-8b496334ac51
  8. How do i fix this problem with file explorer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i fix this problem with file explorer?: My file explorer crashes as soon as i try to open it, any thing related to using file explorer will not work, i cant get access to any of my files but programs and apps workI cant seem to post a video of the problem but as soon as i click it the loading icon on the cursor...
  9. How do i fix this problem with file explorer?

How do i fix this problem with file explorer?: My file explorer crashes as soon as i try to open it, any thing related to using file explorer will not work, i cant get access to any of my files but programs and apps workI cant seem to post a video of the problem but as soon as i click it the loading icon on the cursor...
  10. File Corruption Problem After Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    File Corruption Problem After Windows 10 Update: Greetings, esteemed forum members,I am reaching out to seek guidance regarding a troubling issue I've encountered after updating my Windows 10 operating system. Following the update, I've noticed significant file corruption and data loss on my computer.Files that were...