Windows 10: This PC Icon has gone blank No Name, Only Icon is displayed .

Discus and support This PC Icon has gone blank No Name, Only Icon is displayed . in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; As Shown in the picture, the "This PC" icon is blank, and it looks so annoying, I hope that I would find a solution here. [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AhmerAli1, Mar 7, 2020.

1. AhmerAli1 Win User

This PC Icon has gone blank No Name, Only Icon is displayed .

As Shown in the picture, the "This PC" icon is blank, and it looks so annoying, I hope that I would find a solution here.

This PC Icon has gone blank  No Name, Only Icon is displayed . a406a7ee-50c7-459f-97e4-44ebac9503c2?upload=true.jpg

:)

AhmerAli1, Mar 7, 2020
  2. P4-630 Win User

Blank shortcut icon GPU-Z

It's not fixed, today my GPU-Z icon is a blank shortcut icon again..
    And it says GPU-Z.exe does not contain an icon

This PC Icon has gone blank  No Name, Only Icon is displayed . gpu-z-blank-icon-jpg.jpg

P4-630, Mar 7, 2020
  3. Flava0ne Win User

I created an icon a while back to suggest it for replacement with a black PCB.

Flava0ne, Mar 7, 2020
  4. P4-630 Win User

Ok I fixed it, last time I updated GPU-Z and that gave me a blank icon, I just uninstalled my current and downloaded/installed the latest version and the icon is back.

P4-630, Mar 7, 2020
Thema:

1. This PC Icon has gone blank No Name, Only Icon is displayed . - Similar Threads - Icon has gone

2. Task Manager only displaying icons under name

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Manager only displaying icons under name: I just noticed this but task manager is no longer displaying names. Just the icon of the application. Any idea how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-manager-only-displaying-icons-under-name/a4ad59e3-3960-4d80-a500-7c5cad3c0e8d
  3. Task Manager only displaying icons under name

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task Manager only displaying icons under name: I just noticed this but task manager is no longer displaying names. Just the icon of the application. Any idea how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-manager-only-displaying-icons-under-name/a4ad59e3-3960-4d80-a500-7c5cad3c0e8d
  4. Desktop Icons blank/distorted; Taskbar icons gone; No start menu

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Desktop Icons blank/distorted; Taskbar icons gone; No start menu: First off, a little background information. This is a brand new Dell PC i5, 8GB RAM, SSD 512GB that came with Windows 11 22H2 Home pre-installed; I subsequently upgraded to Pro as we are in a domain environment. After a few days of use strange things began happening, desktop...
  5. Desktop Icons blank/distorted; Taskbar icons gone; No start menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop Icons blank/distorted; Taskbar icons gone; No start menu: First off, a little background information. This is a brand new Dell PC i5, 8GB RAM, SSD 512GB that came with Windows 11 22H2 Home pre-installed; I subsequently upgraded to Pro as we are in a domain environment. After a few days of use strange things began happening, desktop...
  6. Desktop Icons blank/distorted; Taskbar icons gone; No start menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. blank icons

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    blank icons: several icons turned white and wouldn't open their content. What happened? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blank-icons/8d8816a6-b821-4cba-97bb-b7559c225e3a
  8. the USB icon has gone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    the USB icon has gone: The USB icon has disappeared and I am afraid that if I try to take the USB stick in the computer, I shall lose the information on it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-usb-icon-has-gone/ea73f192-4f0e-4b2c-a4af-64981b5ce522
  9. Icons blank

in Windows 10 Support
    Icons blank: Hello, This started happening after about 10 months of using Windows 10. When I click on the start menu, some icons populate and some are blank. If I hover over them, I get a dialog box of what each icon is for. Any suggestions on how to stop this? Thank you [img] 124259
  10. User's Windows icons gone blank/transparent

in Windows 10 Customization
    User's Windows icons gone blank/transparent: One user account in one PC suddenly got blank/transparent (not white) icons. Only the text is visible. This affects all icons in entire Windows Explorer. What is there to do? Icon cache is cleaned several times. Icon settings are not "Hidden." Other user accounts in the...