Windows 10: This PC Is Beyond Your Fantasy!! Take A Look!!

Discus and support This PC Is Beyond Your Fantasy!! Take A Look!! in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So you think you have a Rockin PC!! NO! You Don't! This PC is beyond imagination. So if your a geek.. As we are.. you'll drool over this build buy... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Lance1, Jun 9, 2020.

1. Lance1 Win User

This PC Is Beyond Your Fantasy!! Take A Look!!

So you think you have a Rockin PC!! NO! You Don't! This PC is beyond imagination. So if your a geek.. As we are.. you'll drool over this build buy Linus Tech! AKA (LTT)

I cut this from the LTT video show cast for a Teaser to the build.. The full video to this amazing build is below... Look down... More.. More.. More! Now your there.

:)

Lance1, Jun 9, 2020

2. ESPN fantasy football

I am unable to find the ESPN fantasy football app in the store. I can find it in my app list and download it, but I'm in the wireless industry and I have customers asking where to find it. I read some post that ESPN has stop all support for windows phone.
    Is that true? Any more information on this?

JMsteelers, Jun 9, 2020
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jun 9, 2020
  4. This PC Is Beyond Your Fantasy!! Take A Look!!

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Jun 9, 2020
Thema:

This PC Is Beyond Your Fantasy!! Take A Look!!

1. This PC Is Beyond Your Fantasy!! Take A Look!! - Similar Threads - Beyond Fantasy

2. Laptop wont startup beyond pc logo stage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop wont startup beyond pc logo stage: Laptop wont startup beyond pc logo stage Used poweroff 10 seconds, power on time 3 routine to enter safe mode and currently running diagnostics and auto repair....
  3. Laptop wont startup beyond pc logo stage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop wont startup beyond pc logo stage: Laptop wont startup beyond pc logo stage Used poweroff 10 seconds, power on time 3 routine to enter safe mode and currently running diagnostics and auto repair....
  4. Laptop wont startup beyond pc logo stage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How can I expand the SMS messages on phone link beyond the recent it shows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I expand the SMS messages on phone link beyond the recent it shows?: I need to download and print a contact's entire text thread for a legal matter. The Phone Link app only allows me the top recent conversations. It makes reference to a 3rd party message app but I use the installed app, Google or Android installed on a Samsung Galaxy Note 8....
  6. How can I expand the SMS messages on phone link beyond the recent it shows?

How can I expand the SMS messages on phone link beyond the recent it shows?: I need to download and print a contact's entire text thread for a legal matter. The Phone Link app only allows me the top recent conversations. It makes reference to a 3rd party message app but I use the installed app, Google or Android installed on a Samsung Galaxy Note 8....
  7. Laptop is beyond repair...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop is beyond repair...: I know that I need to buy a new computer. I do need to get a few files off my computer beforehand.My laptop been through it this year, and it got worse today.It won't turn on nor show any sign of light. Ex. Keyboard, power button light, nor charger button.Charger it for 30...
  8. Laptop is beyond repair...

Laptop is beyond repair...: I know that I need to buy a new computer. I do need to get a few files off my computer beforehand.My laptop been through it this year, and it got worse today.It won't turn on nor show any sign of light. Ex. Keyboard, power button light, nor charger button.Charger it for 30...
  9. Laptop is beyond repair...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
  10. Windows 10 unable to copy files to a shared folder beyond a specific subfolder

Windows 10 unable to copy files to a shared folder beyond a specific subfolder: Hi all,This problem is baffling me.I have 2 computers with Windows 10 22H2, up to date, not joined to a domain, with the same local account.On both computers, the data drive D:\ shared as D is completely shared on the local network with Everyone having full access.The data...