Windows 10: 'This PC is ready for Windows 11' but not getting the update

Discus and support 'This PC is ready for Windows 11' but not getting the update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; From the last week the 'Windows Update' section is showing the following: Also, checked the system requirements using 'PC Health Check'.What is the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by 7ad6, Nov 3, 2021.

1. 7ad6 Win User

'This PC is ready for Windows 11' but not getting the update

From the last week the 'Windows Update' section is showing the following: Also, checked the system requirements using 'PC Health Check'.What is the reason Im not getting the update? My friend has the same machine, and he's got it.Thank you

:)

7ad6, Nov 3, 2021
  2. btarunr Win User

Intel Readies P55 Chipset B3 Stepping Update

Intel's is readying a hardware update for its P55 Express chipset, currently the only core-logic for the company's brand new socket LGA-1156 processor platform. The new B3 stepping of the P55 PCH will bring with it a little more than new MM number and S-spec numbers. A list of changes is as follows:
    • New MM number and S-spec numbers for the converted products;
    • Firmware and minor BIOS updates are required with the conversion;
    • Processor MRC/microcode update required to enable future processors;
    • Recommended storage driver upgrade from Intel MSM 8.9 to Intel RST 9.5.
    Although it is listed that the MRC update enables 'future processors', Intel, in a statement issued to X-bit labs assured that the current B2 stepping of the chipset (found on current socket LGA-1156 motherboards) does not leave out support for any of Intel's new LGA-1156 processors that are slated for release in the very near future. The dual-core "Clarkale" 32 nm processor will be supported by both B2 and B3 steppings of the chipset.

P55 B3 stepping is pin-identical to P55 B2, and hence motherboard vendors will not have to come up with new designs. Sampling of the new stepping began as early as on October 02, 2009, and it is scheduled for shipment to manufacturers by the 7th of December, 2009. P55 is the performance core-logic for the LGA-1156 platform. It supports Core i5 and Core i7 "Lynnfield" processors with discrete graphics.

Source: X-bit labs

btarunr, Nov 5, 2021
  3. hellrazor Win User
    Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Nov 5, 2021
  4. 'This PC is ready for Windows 11' but not getting the update

Getting Windows Ready Stuck

Hi Pablo,

If your computer is still stuck at the Getting Windows Ready screen, we suggest that you go to this

thread
    and perform the steps provided by Tadasha Mishra and other community members which other people have found helpful.

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Angela Pun, Nov 5, 2021
Thema:

'This PC is ready for Windows 11' but not getting the update

1. 'This PC is ready for Windows 11' but not getting the update - Similar Threads - 'This ready 11'

2. Getting new PC that is Windows 11 ready

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting new PC that is Windows 11 ready: I'm having to get a new computer that is WINDOWS 11 ready.Is it possible to just put my current drives in to the new computer in place of the one that is in there already, and then upgrade to WINDOWS 11 from that point?Reason why I ask this is, I have a number of programmes...
  3. Getting new PC that is Windows 11 ready

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting new PC that is Windows 11 ready: I'm having to get a new computer that is WINDOWS 11 ready.Is it possible to just put my current drives in to the new computer in place of the one that is in there already, and then upgrade to WINDOWS 11 from that point?Reason why I ask this is, I have a number of programmes...
  4. Getting new PC that is Windows 11 ready

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 11 - PC Compatible, but update not ready: Install anyways?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - PC Compatible, but update not ready: Install anyways?: Has anyone installed Win11 on a compatible PC even though Windows Update says it isn't ready yet? I have an Intel i9 7900X on an ASUS ROG STRIX X299-E Gaming. Seems like it would be fine to install. Not really sure what Microsoft would be doing to test anyways. since it isn't...
  6. Windows 11 - PC Compatible, but update not ready: Install anyways?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 - PC Compatible, but update not ready: Install anyways?: Has anyone installed Win11 on a compatible PC even though Windows Update says it isn't ready yet? I have an Intel i9 7900X on an ASUS ROG STRIX X299-E Gaming. Seems like it would be fine to install. Not really sure what Microsoft would be doing to test anyways. since it isn't...
  7. Getting Windows 11 ready

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Getting Windows 11 ready: Hello!I have been getting my pc Windows 11 ready.I have converted the disk from MBR to GPT, to do this I had to shrink the C partition.I now find that I cannot move the EFI partition to allow me to extend the C partition.The disk shows C, EFI, unallocated space, I would like...
  8. windows update getting ready

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows update getting ready: so my pc is weird, when I unplug my xbox one controller and try to reconnect it, it will just blink and flash unless I restart my computer & do windows update. However, this time when I did my windows update it is stuck on the screen and shuts down my computer without...
  9. Getting Windows Ready

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Getting Windows Ready: I don’t really know what category to put this under, but, I’m stuck on the “Getting Windows Ready - Don’t turn off your computer” screen This has been going on for *2 days*, yesterday and all of today. I’ve left it for hours with no progress, I took out anything externally...
  10. Getting Windows Ready

in Windows 10 Support
    Getting Windows Ready: Hello All, I hope this is the appropriate forum for this question. I was having an issue connecting wo something I had in the and think it was a java issue (it works fine on my desktop, not so much on my laptop and I'm not even sure java is on my desktop). I know it...