Windows 10: This PC is shown as another item

Discus and support This PC is shown as another item in Cortana to solve the problem; If I type osu into my start menu to search it up, this shows up:How do I make it normal again?***** moved from german to english Community *****... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by N1tro4fun, Feb 14, 2023.

1. N1tro4fun Win User

This PC is shown as another item

If I type osu into my start menu to search it up, this shows up:How do I make it normal again?***** moved from german to english Community *****

:)

N1tro4fun, Feb 14, 2023

2. Cooling problem amd athlon xp

3BTech is a GREAT supplier/e-tailer, the best refurb/open box seller i've seen and quite a few items(65%) are brand new. I suggest that cooler shown above that is listed at 3btech.

JrRacinFan, Feb 14, 2023
  3. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Feb 14, 2023
  4. This PC is shown as another item

Favorites Listing with Number of Items

I am familiar with the settings menu. I am clearing some of the data like browsing history, cookies, etc.. That suggestion does not address my concern which is: On my drop down list of Favorite sites, under each Favorite listed, there is an item number
    listed. For instance, I have a favorite site called MEDICAL. Right under that heading, there is "10 items" shown referring to the number of sites under the heading MEDICAL.
    I want to remove the line showing the number of items from each heading in my Favorites listing. The number of items line just started appearing. It does not show up on the Favorites list on my
    other two computers where I also use the Microsoft Edge browser and Windows 10.

Flivvertoo, Feb 14, 2023
Thema:

This PC is shown as another item

1. This PC is shown as another item - Similar Threads - shown another item

2. copilot not shown in my another account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    copilot not shown in my another account: copilot option is not shown in my different account but in microsoft account this shownwhy in my local account copilot option is not shown in settings i tried but i not found...
  3. copilot not shown in my another account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    copilot not shown in my another account: copilot option is not shown in my different account but in microsoft account this shownwhy in my local account copilot option is not shown in settings i tried but i not found...
  4. This PC is shown as another item

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This PC is shown as another item: If I type osu into my start menu to search it up, this shows up:How do I make it normal again?***** moved from german to english Community ***** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-pc-is-shown-as-another-item/48068b9b-37db-4756-b62b-567b2d844173
  5. This PC is shown as another item

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This PC is shown as another item: If I type osu into my start menu to search it up, this shows up:How do I make it normal again?***** moved from german to english Community ***** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-pc-is-shown-as-another-item/48068b9b-37db-4756-b62b-567b2d844173
  6. The number of items to be shown in the Taskbar Thumbnail peek list can be set in the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The number of items to be shown in the Taskbar Thumbnail peek list can be set in the...: When hovering over a pinned app in the taskbar, a set of open files is shown. When there are many, a list is shown - this is the 'peek preview list'.The number of items to be shown in the Taskbar Thumbnail peek preview list can be tweaked in the registry Taskband settings. Is...
  7. The number of items to be shown in the Taskbar Thumbnail peek list can be set in the...

in Windows 10 Customization
    The number of items to be shown in the Taskbar Thumbnail peek list can be set in the...: When hovering over a pinned app in the taskbar, a set of open files is shown. When there are many, a list is shown - this is the 'peek preview list'.The number of items to be shown in the Taskbar Thumbnail peek preview list can be tweaked in the registry Taskband settings. Is...
  8. Limit Start Menu Items Shown in Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Customization
    Limit Start Menu Items Shown in Windows 10 Pro: I have 3 new laptops I am using for a business. They are all running Windows 10 Pro. I recall in earlier versions of Windows I could use gpedit to limit the number of items shown on the Start Menu, e.g. only show Internet Explorer and WSFTP. It would look like a very small...
  9. Microsoft Jigsaw message choose another item

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw message choose another item: Monday Microsoft Jigsaw was working fine. Tuesday I tried to open it and got the following message: Choose another item. This in-app purchase item is no longer available in MIcrosoft Jigsaw {CV:eA0OpE9A2U6ZQQIM.13.2] Every time I have tried to open the info in brackets...
  10. Items shown by Start button

in Windows 10 Support
    Items shown by Start button: When I click the Start icon (bottom left) I get a vertical list containing the on/off, settings,and file manager. I am told that I could add Documents and Pictures to this list but I just don't know the right words to use to search for a way to make this happen. Can anyone...