Windows 10: This PC keeps popping while charging and keeps opening new tabs

Discus and support This PC keeps popping while charging and keeps opening new tabs in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Why does This PC opens Automatically when laptop is charging? This PC keeps popping on my windows device and is causing problem when I am working. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AritraDam, Apr 7, 2021.

1. AritraDam Win User

This PC keeps popping while charging and keeps opening new tabs

[COLOR=rgba36, 39, 41, 1]Why does This PC opens Automatically when laptop is charging? This PC keeps popping on my windows device and is causing problem when I am working.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba36, 39, 41, 1]I tried various ways to fix this problem :[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba36, 39, 41, 1]-Uncheck the option "Use AutoPlay for all media and devices".[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba36, 39, 41, 1]-End File Explorer in Task Manager.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba36, 39, 41, 1]-sfc /scannow in cmd as administrator .[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba36, 39, 41, 1]But nothing helped[/COLOR]

:)

AritraDam, Apr 7, 2021

2. Windows Explorer keeps opening new tabs

Hello

So a few min ago I was working on a project for school and all of the sudden my windows explorer keeps opening new tabs. I restarted my pc but it keeps opening new tabs. I cant do anything with my pc right now. I hope someone can help.

Kind regards

Maxim

maximde meyer, Apr 7, 2021
  3. why do unwanted new tabs keep opening?

Both IE11 and Edge keep opening new tabs with sites I've never heard of and don't want. I have scanned with Kaspersky and removed something called 'notavirus' and Kaspersky 2014 says the computer is clean, but the problem is still there.

Any suggestions welcome!

Thanks.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

NigelFStevens, Apr 7, 2021
  4. This PC keeps popping while charging and keeps opening new tabs

Samsung tab A won't keep charge?

Samsung galaxy tab A wont keep charge?

Recommend a charger that is compatible.

kimberley. babcock, Apr 7, 2021
Thema:

This PC keeps popping while charging and keeps opening new tabs

1. This PC keeps popping while charging and keeps opening new tabs - Similar Threads - keeps popping while

2. New Windows 11 laptop: Microsoft Edge opens automatically and keeps opening new tabs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Windows 11 laptop: Microsoft Edge opens automatically and keeps opening new tabs: I have a brand new laptop so I don't think malware is involved.I set up Windows with only a local account sorry but I'm not into the whole Microsoft 365 ecosystem. The only time I've intentionally opened the Edge Browser was to install Chrome. Other than that, all I've done...
  3. New Windows 11 laptop: Microsoft Edge opens automatically and keeps opening new tabs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New Windows 11 laptop: Microsoft Edge opens automatically and keeps opening new tabs: I have a brand new laptop so I don't think malware is involved.I set up Windows with only a local account sorry but I'm not into the whole Microsoft 365 ecosystem. The only time I've intentionally opened the Edge Browser was to install Chrome. Other than that, all I've done...
  4. The settings tab keep closing itself while i keep opening?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The settings tab keep closing itself while i keep opening?: Well i wanted to change settings but the settings keep closing itselfso when i open settings it just closed itselfDamn i cant open the settings window and i cant change and personalise either so yeah i need HELP!!!Well i tried restarting or shutdown my own pc but it keeps...
  5. The settings tab keep closing itself while i keep opening?

The settings tab keep closing itself while i keep opening?: Well i wanted to change settings but the settings keep closing itselfso when i open settings it just closed itselfDamn i cant open the settings window and i cant change and personalise either so yeah i need HELP!!!Well i tried restarting or shutdown my own pc but it keeps...
  6. BSOD Keep popping up after build a new pc.

BSOD Keep popping up after build a new pc.: Ive built 3/4 pcs and ive never ran into this issue of blue screens trying to research and see what i might be any help would be appreciated. Used Dbugger to see what i could be no luck dont know how to read this.Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25136.1001...
  7. Alt tab keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Alt tab keeps popping up: After last update alt+tab keeps popping up every second, I didn't know what is the problem so I reset windows, but the problem still there , now I can't uninstall the updates. What should I do please?...
  8. Links keep opening in new tab

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Links keep opening in new tab: Hi everyone. Recently I have been experiencing something new on my surface laptop 3. Previously, when I click on a website, for example, it would open in the same tab. However, recently, whenever I click on a link or website, it opens in a new tab resulting in so many tabs...
  9. Tabs keep opening on help pages

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Tabs keep opening on help pages: Hey y'all, so recently my browsers: Microsoft edge, chrome, Firefox, (mainly Microsoft edge) keep opening "Microsoft support", "Windows 10 help", and when I'm on discord - "Discord support" opens. (Currently, the record for the amount of tabs that have opened is over 2k.)...
  10. Chrome keeps opening new tab with spam sites

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Chrome keeps opening new tab with spam sites: I think I’m seriously going crazy with this problem. Google Chrome keeps opening new tab with some spam sites (mostly https://go.mobiforth.com) but also some other weird stuff. I searched around the web and I feel like I tried almost every possible solution that I found, but...