Windows 10: This PC My PC Icon stops working after 15 Minutes

Discus and support This PC My PC Icon stops working after 15 Minutes in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My pc this pc icon will bring up all of my drives for around 15 minutes after reboot. After that it just sits there. I have researched and found... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by karlschluth, Feb 17, 2020.

1. This PC My PC Icon stops working after 15 Minutes

My pc this pc icon will bring up all of my drives for around 15 minutes after reboot. After that it just sits there. I have researched and found nothing about this. Short of reinstalling windows I have ran through the repair scenario without any results.

:)

karlschluth, Feb 17, 2020
  2. Mike212 Win User

Mouse stops working after 15 minutes

Any assistance with this one would be appreciated as I am out of ideas...

My wife's laptop, a Packard Bell Easynote, has developed a problem whereby the wired mouse stops working after about 15 minutes use. Changing USB sockets does not help, and only a full restart starts the mouse again for about 15 minutes. This is the case for two mice, one a Dell mouse and the other a Lenovo one.

The computer beeps when a mouse is connected/disconnected to/from any USB port while the mouse is not responding suggesting that they are still powered, and I have attempted to fix by updating the drivers with no change.

This was also happening with Windows 7 and has transferred with the upgrade to Win 10?

System specs are - Easynote TS, Intel core i5, 4GB RAM, 1TB HDD using Intel HD graphics 3000

Help!!!

Mike212, Feb 17, 2020
  3. HP 15-r029wm Notebook PC windows 10 keyboard not working properly

Hi,

I realize that the keyboard is not working properly. I will try to help you with this issue.

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    Suggest you to plug in an external keyboard to check if that helps.

Follow these steps to launch the On-screen keyboard:

• Press Windows key + R to get the run window.

• Type “osk” and hit enter to launch the On-screen keyboard and check if this helps.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Feb 17, 2020
  4. This PC My PC Icon stops working after 15 Minutes

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Feb 17, 2020
Thema:

This PC My PC Icon stops working after 15 Minutes

1. This PC My PC Icon stops working after 15 Minutes - Similar Threads - Icon stops working

2. USB Ports stop charging after 15 minutes?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB Ports stop charging after 15 minutes?: hi guys, I have a new DSLR camera, which they equipped with a usb-c connector on the camera's end, great! It's supposed to charge with that plug as well, in fact it does, HOWEVER something funny is happening: When i plug the camera via that cable to my PC, either usb-c to...
  3. Having problems with my PC, Windows 10 Home. After having the computer on for 15 minutes,...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Having problems with my PC, Windows 10 Home. After having the computer on for 15 minutes,...: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IaCA4Mwi0VPGF3yAV1MJ-dqxu-i3En9u/view?usp=sharing I've had this PC for the last 3 weeks, built it myself, and this has never happened to me before. The only thing that I've done is getting a new monitor. I can not stop this action, nor...
  4. Can't stop laptop going to sleep mode after 15 minutes.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't stop laptop going to sleep mode after 15 minutes.: I've changed the settings. Didn't work. Did some Googling and it said to go into RegEdit and make a change there. Which I did. But laptop still sleeps after 15 minutes idle. submitted by /u/Bradders33 [link] [comments]...
  5. PC consistently taking 15 minutes to boot to windows after CPU upgrade

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC consistently taking 15 minutes to boot to windows after CPU upgrade: This is happening on a MSI B350 Gaming Pro mobo, with a Ryzen 5 3600 (previously a Ryzen 5 1400, on which the problem did not occur.) I had previously mentioned this problem in a post to this subreddit when I first encountered the problem. The fact that it started happening...
  6. pc is heating up in a 10 to 15 minutes?? what is the solution for this??

pc is heating up in a 10 to 15 minutes?? what is the solution for this??: pc is heating up in 20 minutes with heavy usage https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-is-heating-up-in-a-10-to-15-minutes-what-is-the/82d892cb-55c2-477a-a711-2079ad37e83f
  7. Display and audio stop working after 15-30 minutes

Display and audio stop working after 15-30 minutes: I just recently got an old computer that ran windows 7 but had alot of missing features, and after some fiddling with the software and researching different solutions after learning windows 7 lost support, i was able to get it hooked up to the internet via ethernet and...
  8. Games crashing after 15 minutes?

Games crashing after 15 minutes?: Hi all, recently built a pc consisting of the following Gigabyte Aorus B450m Board Ryzen 5 3600x Radeon 5700xt 16gb Corsair vengeance rg pro 3200mhz 2x8gb Samsung m.2 500gb 970 pro Thermaltake BX1 750W Bronze power supply Nzxt Kraken AIO cooler Unfortunately after 15...
  9. Mouse stops working after 15 minutes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse stops working after 15 minutes: Any assistance with this one would be appreciated as I am out of ideas... My wife's laptop, a Packard Bell Easynote, has developed a problem whereby the wired mouse stops working after about 15 minutes use. Changing USB sockets does not help, and only a full restart starts...
  10. HDD error - PC freezes after 10-15 minutes of usage

in Windows 10 Support
    HDD error - PC freezes after 10-15 minutes of usage: Okay, to start off the story of how I had issues with my computer in the past few months: I have been having some freezing issues with my PC. I came to a conclusion it was my graphics card so I bought a new one. Worked out pretty well but a month later my PC started...