Windows 10: this pc was bought as windows 10 i would like to reinstate it as windows 10

Discus and support this pc was bought as windows 10 i would like to reinstate it as windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; could you advise me on how to return this to windows 10 not as it is windows 7 thank you.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by sandradavis&44, May 19, 2020.

1. this pc was bought as windows 10 i would like to reinstate it as windows 10

could you advise me on how to return this to windows 10 not as it is windows 7 thank you.

:)

sandradavis&44, May 19, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 19, 2020
  3. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, May 19, 2020
  4. r.h.p Win User

this pc was bought as windows 10 i would like to reinstate it as windows 10

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, May 19, 2020
Thema:

this pc was bought as windows 10 i would like to reinstate it as windows 10

1. this pc was bought as windows 10 i would like to reinstate it as windows 10 - Similar Threads - was bought reinstate

2. I bought a windows 11 install and would like to install windows 10 instead on a new...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought a windows 11 install and would like to install windows 10 instead on a new...: I purchased a new Motherboard and HDD. I also bought Windows 11 Home. I want to install windows 10 instead. Can I use the Windows 11 license key to install windows 10? I have created a windows 10 install media on a USB for this purpose....
  3. I bought a windows 11 install and would like to install windows 10 instead on a new...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I bought a windows 11 install and would like to install windows 10 instead on a new...: I purchased a new Motherboard and HDD. I also bought Windows 11 Home. I want to install windows 10 instead. Can I use the Windows 11 license key to install windows 10? I have created a windows 10 install media on a USB for this purpose....
  4. I would like install windows 10 on my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I would like install windows 10 on my PC: Split from this thread.I would like install windows 10 on my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-would-like-install-windows-10-on-my-pc/3dbb571c-c837-41a2-90df-6e62b1baa971
  5. I would like install windows 10 on my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I would like install windows 10 on my PC: Split from this thread.I would like install windows 10 on my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-would-like-install-windows-10-on-my-pc/3dbb571c-c837-41a2-90df-6e62b1baa971
  6. I would like install windows 10 on my PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. I would like to activate Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I would like to activate Windows 10 Pro: Split from this thread.I would like to active windows 10 pro...I replace motherboard coz the motherboard are defectiveso the Windows 10 is not activated? how?...
  8. i bought windows 10 home N edition and would like to return or upgrade to get windows 10 home

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    i bought windows 10 home N edition and would like to return or upgrade to get windows 10 home: i bought windows 10 home N edition and would like to return or upgrade to get windows 10 home windows site and help features just go in circles. how to do this...
  9. I would like to refund Windows 10 Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I would like to refund Windows 10 Minecraft: This was the version I expected before I had purchased it and I would like to refund it. It is a digital copy of a game which in the terms of sale it states "Some items are not eligible for return or refund; unless otherwise provided by law or by a particular product offer,...
  10. What i would like A.S.A.P. in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    What i would like A.S.A.P. in Windows 10: hi guys, what would be nice is a split in the taskbar in the middle and you point your mouse to it and "voil " you have another screen. Better one has already the left corner attack (left or right mouse click), we could use the right corner for the Charms Bar as was....