Windows 10: This PC’s processor doesn’t support a critical feature

Discus and support This PC’s processor doesn’t support a critical feature in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]If when you try to upgrade to Windows 10 and you receive the error message “This PC’s processor doesn’t support a critical feature“, then this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Aug 14, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

This PC’s processor doesn’t support a critical feature

WinClub, Aug 14, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

This PC’s processor doesn’t support a critical feature [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Aug 14, 2020
  3. This pc's processor doesn't support a critical feature (nx)

The age of the system might suggest it is too old to run Windows 10 32 bit. The NX error means it doesn't support that security instruction at the processor level. Sometimes doing a BIOS update might help, but its a lot.

I personally leave the system as is and let it run its course.

As future Windows 10 feature updates are released it will introduce incompatibility with older devices and PC's. Certain components will not support these changes as observed by some users not seeing transparency anymore. Recommendations include, rollback,
    block the upgrade or consider upgrading components in your system such as graphics, storage, BIOS, motherboard or purchase a new Windows 10 PC.

Andre for Directly, Aug 14, 2020
  4. This PC’s processor doesn’t support a critical feature

MY WINDOWS 10 START MENU DOESN΄T WORK. CRITICAL ERROR

MY WINDOWS 10 START MENU DOESN΄T WORK. CRITICAL ERROR

I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE WAYS FOR HOW TO FIX THAT

Loren Papa, Aug 14, 2020
Thema:

This PC’s processor doesn’t support a critical feature

1. This PC’s processor doesn’t support a critical feature - Similar Threads - PC’s processor doesn’t

2. Processor not supported but It's on the list.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Processor not supported but It's on the list.: I just checked to see if I can run windows 11 but says my pc id not able to run it. say my processor isn't supported. I checked the list of supported Processors and mine is on the list.i7-7700T 2.9GHz. Did I read this wrong....
  3. Processor not supported

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Processor not supported: Hi, please can anybody help?Why cannot I upgrade to Win 11 when my laptop meets all criteria?This is to say, when I run the MS checker all is ok except my processor. When I go to check for compatible ones, mine is one that is acceptable?I am not really pc literate.My laptop...
  4. Processor not supported

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Processor not supported: Hi, please can anybody help?Why cannot I upgrade to Win 11 when my laptop meets all criteria?This is to say, when I run the MS checker all is ok except my processor. When I go to check for compatible ones, mine is one that is acceptable?I am not really pc literate.My laptop...
  5. Processor not supported

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. PC Health says "processor is not supported", but it is found on the list of supported...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Health says "processor is not supported", but it is found on the list of supported...: My 3yrs old Lenovo runs IntelR CoreTM i7-7700T CPU @ 2.90GHz. When trying to update to Windows 11, the PC Health says the processor is not currently supported for Windows 11. However, when clicking the "supported CPUs" link, I can find this processor there on the list.All the...
  7. PC Health says "processor is not supported", but it is found on the list of supported...

PC Health says "processor is not supported", but it is found on the list of supported...: My 3yrs old Lenovo runs IntelR CoreTM i7-7700T CPU @ 2.90GHz. When trying to update to Windows 11, the PC Health says the processor is not currently supported for Windows 11. However, when clicking the "supported CPUs" link, I can find this processor there on the list.All the...
  8. Supported Intel Processor

Supported Intel Processor: My system has an I5-7200U Intel processor. System check for Windows 11 shows this processor does not meet requirement. Looking at the supported Intel processors list it shows that the I5-7200U is supported. Is it supported or not. Thanks for the help....
  9. This pc's processor doesn't support a critical feature (nx)

This pc's processor doesn't support a critical feature (nx): Hi, I want to install Windows 10 32-bit and I have the below error when I'm installing windows 10. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/this-pcs-processor-doesnt-support-a-critical/0ff8789b-02a2-40b0-9d3a-c9ad83235d10
  10. This PC's processor doesn't support a critical feature (NX)."

This PC's processor doesn't support a critical feature (NX).": Hi there, When i try to upgrade W7 to W10 I get the no NX message. I've run CoreInfo and my CPU supports NX, SEE2 e.t.c mentioned on plenty of google search pages. My Laptop is a Toshiba Satellite Pro P300 CPU is a Intel T9550, Have no idea what the motherboard is. The...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. This PCs processor doesnt support a critical feature (NX)