Windows 10: This pop up shows up everyday and I can't remove it.

Discus and support This pop up shows up everyday and I can't remove it. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; This popup shows up everyday without fail and I couldn't find it in Task Manager or anything. I'd like to get rid of it if possible, thanks!... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AWehrman, Aug 11, 2021.

1. AWehrman Win User

This pop up shows up everyday and I can't remove it.

This popup shows up everyday without fail and I couldn't find it in Task Manager or anything. I'd like to get rid of it if possible, thanks!

:)

AWehrman, Aug 11, 2021
  2. Octopolus Win User

No Safely remove notifiction pop up, HAVE Icon

1st suggestion didnt work at all.
    2nd suggestion works but after that when i stop the device the "normal way" its still the same, no "safe to remove device" shows up

Octopolus, Aug 11, 2021
  3. Geosammy Win User
    "Safe to remove" pop-up does not appear.

I found a solution, which worked for me.
    For the 'Safe to remove' pop-up issue and for notifications not showing,
    within Windows 10, Build 1809's Action Center.

It goes like this:

Step 1. Go to > Settings > Privacy

Step 2. App Permissions > Background Apps.
    Toggle ‘Let apps run in the background’ switch to off.
    Restart computer. (action center not showing previously or new notifications)

Step 3. Go back to the settings page, previously mentioned in step 1 and 2.
    Toggle the ‘Let apps run in the background’ switch to on,
    as described in Step 2.
    Restart once again.

Action Center is now showing notifications.
    As well as the "Safe to remove" pop-up for flash drives without issues.

This pop up shows up everyday and I can't remove it. [​IMG]

Geosammy, Aug 11, 2021
  4. Mcd73165 Win User

"Safe to remove" pop-up does not appear.

George: Thanks for your info. Seemed to work (still have version 1803). Don't know yet if it will continue to work after a future restart. Thanks again.
    Mark

Mcd73165, Aug 11, 2021
Thema:

1. This pop up shows up everyday and I can't remove it. - Similar Threads - pop shows everyday

2. Windows Bluetooth pop-up doesn't shows up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Bluetooth pop-up doesn't shows up: When I try to connect the keyboard to the computer Windows 11, Bluetooth finds the device, but does not show a pop-up window for entering the password and I cannot connect. I tried to clean registry, troubleshoot, uninstall and update drivers....
  3. This Pop-up error message show up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This Pop-up error message show up: Why does windows 11 show me the below screenshot problem every time I start windows? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-pop-up-error-message-show-up/c7227ea0-63fb-4a91-982a-fbb8253c9d91
  4. This Pop-up error message show up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This Pop-up error message show up: Why does windows 11 show me the below screenshot problem every time I start windows? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-pop-up-error-message-show-up/c7227ea0-63fb-4a91-982a-fbb8253c9d91
  5. I can't get rid of pop-ups

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I can't get rid of pop-ups: I keep getting pop-ups that say there are viruses and that I should scan my computer, but when I go to virus and threat protection and scan it says there are no viruses. These pop-ups are very annoying and I have no idea how to stop them. Is there any way to stop it?...
  6. POP UP REMOVAL

POP UP REMOVAL: I keep getting a page and a pop up ad that are called "SavingsForThe Savvy. How can I get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-removal/537f5501-2b06-4816-923f-5f9a8c1c7cc9
  7. Removing pop up issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Removing pop up issues: I keep getting a pop up warning as follows: c:\windows\microsoft.NET\\Framework64\V4.0.30319\WFP\PresentationNative_V0400dll I don't know how to find and remove the issue. any advise would be appreciated Regards Chris...
  8. pop up removals

pop up removals: how to rid of pop ups https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/pop-up-removals/320d2137-6923-4c90-90a4-1506ba9a0a88
  9. How do I remove pop-ups?

How do I remove pop-ups?: How do I remove pop-ups from my desk top? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-pop-ups/c509f15e-b00e-45a1-baf6-0d528d9981c9"
  10. Remove Network Credentials Pop-up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remove Network Credentials Pop-up: I have a pc that I have just started using and when I try to access one of the other computers it keeps asking "Enter Network Credentials". How do I remove that asking? Other computers can share with one another. How can I get rid of this credential request? Thanks 117394