Windows 10: This Pop Up

Discus and support This Pop Up in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Anyone know why i keep getting this pop up every time I click File Explorer? Thanks.[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SierraBurgdorf, Nov 11, 2019.

1. This Pop Up

Anyone know why i keep getting this pop up every time I click File Explorer?

Thanks. This Pop Up c1bb23ba-b5ea-4d00-873e-05e77f5ade29?upload=true.png

:)

SierraBurgdorf, Nov 11, 2019

2. ? Block pop-ups in Edge on the phone

Hello,

Pop-ups or pop-up ads are online advertisement that opens a new browser window when clicked or when the website was accessed. For now, the feature of blocking pop-ups or pop-up ads is available for browsers installed on PC's or desktops.

We request that you file this or up-vote an existing feature suggestion using the Windows Feedback Hub app. To submit a new feedback/suggestion, you can follow the steps provided below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback Hub app or press and hold Volume
      Down+Power button for about 2-3 secs to launch the Feedback Hub app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the add button (+).
    • Select Suggestion and fill up the box with the details needed.
    • Select the right category for the suggestion and then submit.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Nov 11, 2019
  3. Microsoft Edge Pop-up Blocker

Hello,

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Microsoft Edge.

• Click on (…) at the top right corner.

• Click on settings.

• Click on View Advanced Settings.

• There you will be able to manage Pop ups.

• If you don’t want then you will be able to turn on/off.
    Please refer to the link below.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-hk/windows-10/block-pop-ups-in-microsoft-edge

Hope this helps, keep us posted.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Nov 11, 2019
  4. This Pop Up

Pop up blocker

Hi,

Pop-up blocker helps user to prevent pop-ups from displaying in a user's Web browser.

Follow these steps to block pop-ups in Internet Explorer:

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Open the gear icon at the upper right of the Internet Explorer.
    • Select Internet Options.
    • Under Privacy tab, put a check mark on Turn on Pop-up Blocker.
    • Click OK.
    Follow these steps to block pop-ups in Microsoft Edge:

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Open More (icon with three dots) and select Settings.
    • Click View advanced settings.
    • Turn Block pop-ups to On.
    Let us know how it goes.

Antoneth Ber, Nov 11, 2019
Thema:

This Pop Up

1. This Pop Up - Similar Threads - Pop

2. I got a pop up on my screen saying it was blocked and to call a technician on screen to fix it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got a pop up on my screen saying it was blocked and to call a technician on screen to fix it: I was watching a movie when I got a pop up saying my pc got blocked and to call a tech to unblock it. I called and during the screening process where they installed a software. I hanged up and knew something was wrong. How do I make sure they haven't hacked into my laptop. I...
  3. I got a pop up on my screen saying it was blocked and to call a technician on screen to fix it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I got a pop up on my screen saying it was blocked and to call a technician on screen to fix it: I was watching a movie when I got a pop up saying my pc got blocked and to call a tech to unblock it. I called and during the screening process where they installed a software. I hanged up and knew something was wrong. How do I make sure they haven't hacked into my laptop. I...
  4. While exiting s mode from Windows 11 S, app store keeps popping ‘try again’

in Windows 10 Gaming
    While exiting s mode from Windows 11 S, app store keeps popping ‘try again’: I have my newly bought laptop with me today. As I followed the instructions setting>activation>open store, I could access where there is a ‘get’ buttpn, but whenever I clicked on it, it said ‘try again’. I was so furious as I could not use the app I need for work!...
  5. While exiting s mode from Windows 11 S, app store keeps popping ‘try again’

While exiting s mode from Windows 11 S, app store keeps popping ‘try again’: I have my newly bought laptop with me today. As I followed the instructions setting>activation>open store, I could access where there is a ‘get’ buttpn, but whenever I clicked on it, it said ‘try again’. I was so furious as I could not use the app I need for work!...
  6. When I plug my audio jack into my PC, it is not showing up or popping up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I plug my audio jack into my PC, it is not showing up or popping up: > I bought a new microphone and plugged it into my PC. At first, it was not showing up or working. Then, when I plugged the microphone into another PC, it worked. However, on my PC, it still doesn't work. > In YouTube videos, people suggest uninstalling the device and letting...
  7. When I plug my audio jack into my PC, it is not showing up or popping up

When I plug my audio jack into my PC, it is not showing up or popping up: > I bought a new microphone and plugged it into my PC. At first, it was not showing up or working. Then, when I plugged the microphone into another PC, it worked. However, on my PC, it still doesn't work. > In YouTube videos, people suggest uninstalling the device and letting...
  8. When I plug my audio jack into my PC, it is not showing up or popping up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Windows Script Host Persistent Pop-Up Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Script Host Persistent Pop-Up Issue: Dear Support Team,I hope this message finds you well.Recently, I've been encountering a recurring pop-up notification approximately every 10 to 15 minutes. Despite selecting "Ok" each time, the pop-up reappears after a short interval.After conducting thorough searches online,...
  10. Windows Script Host Persistent Pop-Up Issue

Windows Script Host Persistent Pop-Up Issue: Dear Support Team,I hope this message finds you well.Recently, I've been encountering a recurring pop-up notification approximately every 10 to 15 minutes. Despite selecting "Ok" each time, the pop-up reappears after a short interval.After conducting thorough searches online,...