Windows 10: THIS POST IS LITTLE BIT COMPLICATED . CUSTOMER WANTS TO WINDOWS 10 TO FOUR RECENTLY...

Discus and support THIS POST IS LITTLE BIT COMPLICATED . CUSTOMER WANTS TO WINDOWS 10 TO FOUR RECENTLY... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; A good customer went retail shop and bought FIVE assembled personal computers for office use. ALL computers have same configurations. ALL... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS, Apr 24, 2019.

1. THIS POST IS LITTLE BIT COMPLICATED . CUSTOMER WANTS TO WINDOWS 10 TO FOUR RECENTLY...

A good customer went retail shop and bought FIVE assembled personal computers for office use. ALL computers have same configurations.

ALL computers does not have DVD writer , no CD writer

Shop technician did the following work on first computer only

0. formatted the harddidk , created 3 primary partitions namely C , E and F , C is having 500GB.

1. Installed latest windows 10 1809 and updated all updates upto 17763.437

2. Connected to internet and activated with digital license for one computer
    3. Directx 9.0c installed and updated via online
    4. Directx June 2010 SDK installed
    5, Installed all device drivers including audio , graphics , chipset , Bluetooth , Lan , wifi , USB , thunderbolt and all necessary softwares
    6. after installing all required softwares by him , then he verified the used space in C partition ,he noted it has 80GB occupied.

At last , he has given Bill for purchasing computers.

And he taken extra money for installation windows 10 and for five separate license

Technician has given two blank USB pendrives say 128GB and 32GB at free of cost

shop keeper does not given any motherboard drivers DVD to customer.

now techncain said , I give one assignment, that is you must install Windows 10 to remaining four computers and make sure all the computers should have same softwares and same drivers as like first computer.

He has given the following conditions.
    1. You can take help from expert engineer to install windows
    2. You or others should not use internet to download windows 10 iso or esd
    3. You or others should not use their friends computers
    4. you or others should not use mobile phone to get internet.
    5. You or others should not use mobile phone
    6. You or others should not create any users accounts on first machine
    7. You or others should not install cloning software to This machine
    8. You or others should not use external hard disk
    9. You or others should not remove hard disk from remaining computers , if you removed means then warranty will be void
    10 you or others should not create windows 10 bootable DVD or USB
    11 You or others should not use Windows 10 iso
    12 You or others should not use external DVd writer
    13 You or others should not install Windows ADK tools all versions
    14 you or others should not use other pendrives in all machines

15. You or others should not use Rufus software or other bootable making softwares

16. you or others should not install any softwares.

17. you or others should not copy softwares from usb to this machine

18. You or others can use only USB pendrives provided by me and the same you can use remaining computers

Now my question is how the customer will install windows 10 to remaining four computers.

Above post is not issue , but its entirely different.

This post might appears like funny , but its not at all

Thanking you for reading post , Any help will be useful for thinking . This question came up suddenly in my mind so I posted here, while thinking about windows optimization

:)

RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS, Apr 24, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 24, 2019
  3. Andre Da Costa, Apr 24, 2019
  4. slozomby Win User

THIS POST IS LITTLE BIT COMPLICATED . CUSTOMER WANTS TO WINDOWS 10 TO FOUR RECENTLY...

Recent File List

Remove-ItemProperty -Path "Registry::HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file1

Remove-ItemProperty -Path "Registry::HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file2
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file3
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file4
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file5
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file6
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file7
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file8
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file9

you get the idea. ( too lazy to put it in a for loop and test it.

or just open regedit and remove all the fileX from that key.

slozomby, Apr 24, 2019
Thema:

THIS POST IS LITTLE BIT COMPLICATED . CUSTOMER WANTS TO WINDOWS 10 TO FOUR RECENTLY...

1. THIS POST IS LITTLE BIT COMPLICATED . CUSTOMER WANTS TO WINDOWS 10 TO FOUR RECENTLY... - Similar Threads - POST LITTLE BIT

2. make a little bit fast

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    make a little bit fast: I know and accept that my computer is not compatible with Windows 11. I just want to make it a little bit faster. This is only 2 and half years old and this PC is up to date. However, when I try to browser or do something it will load slower. This is just for home use and Im...
  3. make a little bit fast

in Windows 10 Gaming
    make a little bit fast: I know and accept that my computer is not compatible with Windows 11. I just want to make it a little bit faster. This is only 2 and half years old and this PC is up to date. However, when I try to browser or do something it will load slower. This is just for home use and Im...
  4. make a little bit fast

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. A little bit of curiosity on installing Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A little bit of curiosity on installing Windows: Hey there, Speed here.I was wondering if I could install Windows on a tablet using an installation media on a PC connected to the tablet.Is it possible to install Windows to the tablet using the PC with the installation media and then go to OOBE on the tablet?My installation...
  6. A little bit of curiosity on installing Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A little bit of curiosity on installing Windows: Hey there, Speed here.I was wondering if I could install Windows on a tablet using an installation media on a PC connected to the tablet.Is it possible to install Windows to the tablet using the PC with the installation media and then go to OOBE on the tablet?My installation...
  7. A little bit problem.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    A little bit problem.: Hi, I have a problem with my pc, I don't use it for a few minutes, around 15-20 minutes, the screen shows me a blue screen, after a few mouse clicks it returns to its settings I have disabled the sleep and shutdown mode options automatic. Can you help me with this issue,...
  8. Directory move targeted incorrectly - This one is a little complicated

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Directory move targeted incorrectly - This one is a little complicated: I am in Windows 10 and I wanted to move my Music folder and files. I went to the properties of the Music tab in Explorer and did a Move but I accidentally did not go deep enough and now it thinks my main user directory is my Music folder. As an example, if I have...
  9. Can't sign in with new password. (Little more complicated though.)

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't sign in with new password. (Little more complicated though.): So, I was having trouble with bluescreens and I traced it back to having driver issues. I ran the driver check, got the driver check blue screen and then was put into the automatic repair screen. In order to continue I needed to sign in, but I had forgot my password, so I go...
  10. Bit Locker recovery Key/ complications

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bit Locker recovery Key/ complications: I have just recently purchased a new Lenovo Tablet (MIIX 320 ) Windows 10 Home, it was working great and was easily set up. It was fine for about two days until Windows preformed an auto-update. After the up date I can no longer boot the device. I get a blue screen asking for...