Windows 10: this problem comes and goes

Discus and support this problem comes and goes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; chrome exiting problem. sometimes i need to bring up the task manager to end task before i can launch a chrome application. the free version of cc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by larryofnewyork, Jul 9, 2021.

1. this problem comes and goes

chrome exiting problem. sometimes i need to bring up the task manager to end task before i can launch a chrome application. the free version of cc cleaner an or a reboot seems to clear up this problem..for a while.any suggestions???

:)

larryofnewyork, Jul 9, 2021

2. PC goes into black screen and froze

Yeah I'm pretty sure that's not a software related issue which is why I was suggesting that you remove the video card to start with since it's such an easy process of elimination step.

I'm not familiar with AMD CPUs, I did see that you had listed in your system specs but I had no idea whether or not it has an iGPU

Is there any possibility of you being able to get your hands on any compatible video card at all?it would be the easiest step to try to troubleshoot or at least one of the easier ones. You should be able to get into the bios without anything but A display cable hooked up to the motherboard

jboydgolfer, Jul 9, 2021
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jul 9, 2021
  4. this problem comes and goes

ATI Radeon HD 6950 - FPS Problems

500mhz under 3d? wow that is an strange problem. and in 2d does it goes to 250?

Anyway I would suggest doing this if not tried: driver resets to default *Smile this problem comes and goes :) this solve a few problem for me in the past.

ChristTheGreat, Jul 9, 2021
Thema:

this problem comes and goes

1. this problem comes and goes - Similar Threads - problem comes goes

2. Have ERR_HTTP2_PROTOCOL_ERROR for Ralphs.com -comes and goes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Have ERR_HTTP2_PROTOCOL_ERROR for Ralphs.com -comes and goes: Wanted to access ralphs.com and go from there and could not access from my PC. On my phone, it was working for me until it stopped working for me. I have a few browsers on my PC and have tried to go to the website and it doesn't work for me. Definitely need help with this...
  3. Have ERR_HTTP2_PROTOCOL_ERROR for Ralphs.com -comes and goes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Have ERR_HTTP2_PROTOCOL_ERROR for Ralphs.com -comes and goes: Wanted to access ralphs.com and go from there and could not access from my PC. On my phone, it was working for me until it stopped working for me. I have a few browsers on my PC and have tried to go to the website and it doesn't work for me. Definitely need help with this...
  4. Have ERR_HTTP2_PROTOCOL_ERROR for Ralphs.com -comes and goes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Windows 11 sound problem, sound comes and goes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 sound problem, sound comes and goes: Hey I have a serious problem with the sound on my computer The problem is this, suddenly after a working day or half a working day the sound stops I do troubleshooting and it works And back again Intolerable I deleted the driver and installed it again I downloaded an updated...
  6. Windows 11 sound problem, sound comes and goes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 sound problem, sound comes and goes: Hey I have a serious problem with the sound on my computer The problem is this, suddenly after a working day or half a working day the sound stops I do troubleshooting and it works And back again Intolerable I deleted the driver and installed it again I downloaded an updated...
  7. Black screen comes but goes after restart.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen comes but goes after restart.: Hi, Recently I have uninstalled Kaspersky Total Security. Then I was deleting it from registry, I deleted a file most probably named Microsoft over there. Then an error message came and everything went dark. I restored registry and clicked restart of the computer. Then The...
  8. Optional update comes and goes again

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Optional update comes and goes again: No problem, more a question It happened twice in course of time: in Windows update an item came "optional update". I did not do anything with that. In a few days this item (announcement?) had gone again. What is the meaning of this? Limited time for installing? Became the...
  9. screen goes black but comes back up

in Windows 10 Customization
    screen goes black but comes back up: I recently got a Dell Intel Core i5 8th generation. I've had this machine for about 2 weeks, a little less. It runs smoothly except it randomly goes to a black screen but comes back almost immediately. Nothing is lost or even damaged, but I'm not sure why the screen blacks...
  10. Screen goes black for a scond then comes on.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen goes black for a scond then comes on.: After installing win 10 and update the screen periodically goes black. Then comes on again for awhile....etc... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-goes-black-for-a-scond-then-comes-on/d0fe6b00-3225-447e-9bee-c27b81300f93