Windows 10: This product is covered by one or more of the following patents.

Discus and support This product is covered by one or more of the following patents. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Boa noite hoje de manha ligai me pc e ele me da este erro pois nao se foi devido eu ter posto uma PSU nova outra coisa pois ja estou farto de ver... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PauloCardoso1984, Jan 6, 2021.

1. This product is covered by one or more of the following patents.

Boa noite hoje de manha ligai me pc e ele me da este erro pois nao se foi devido eu ter posto uma PSU nova outra coisa pois ja estou farto de ver vídeos no youbute com mesmo problema e soluções mas a diferença de muitos deles para mim e que na minha bios nao aparece meu ssd nem hd pois nao sei porque pois ja ate tentai formatar pc com win10 mas vai dar no mesmo pois nao decteda ssd dai nem conseguir formatar pois ja nao sei que fazer na verdade gostava mesmo de saber se foi ssd que se estragou o bios o alguma outra coisa se alguem sober do que se trata e me sobece dizer eu agradecia

Intel UNDI, PXE-2.1 build 083 copyright c 1997-2000 Intel Corporation

This Product is covered by one or more of the following patents:

US5, 307, 459 US5 434, 872 US5, 732, 094, US6 570, 884 US6, 155, 776 and US6 327,625

REALTEK PCLE FE Family CONTROLER SERVICE V1.23 7/28/10

PXE-E61: Medie test failure, check cable

PXE-M0F: Exiting PXE ROM.

:)

PauloCardoso1984, Jan 6, 2021
  2. This product is covered by one or more of the following patents

Intel UNDI, PXE-2.1 (build 003)

Copyright (C) 1997-2000 Intel Corporation

This product is covered by one or more of the following patents:

USB,578,004, US6,115,776 and US6,327,825

Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller Series v2.60 (04/04/14)

Client mac addr: 2C 60 0C C7 67 02 GUID: CC667839-A0D4-457C-8505-ZC600CC67602DHCP....

----------

I started getting this a few days ago w/o reason. It also reboots my pc when im using it, i can skip when this popups at boot with pressing ESC too.

Henry Mancia, Jan 6, 2021
  3. This product is covered by one or more of the following patents.

This product is covered by one or more of the following patents

Hi Henry,

We would like to know more about your concern. Please provide the following information:

• What actions are you trying to perform on your laptop? 
    • When did this issue start?
    • What was the exact error code/message that you received?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Acelyn Alc, Jan 6, 2021
Thema:

This product is covered by one or more of the following patents.

1. This product is covered by one or more of the following patents. - Similar Threads - product covered more

2. This prodect id coverd by one or more of the following patents

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This prodect id coverd by one or more of the following patents: Before my laptop turn on this message Intel UNDI, PXE-2. 1 (build 083) Copyr ight (C) 1997-2000 Intel Corporation This Product is covered by one or more of the follouing patents: US6,570,884, US6,115,776 and US6,327,625 Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller Series v2.64...
  3. What are more troubleshooting steps for the following issue?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What are more troubleshooting steps for the following issue?: I have been attempting to download/install a cumulative update for a Windows server 2012 R2 Datacenter. The error is 0x800F0831. Ran DISM /online /cleanup-image /scanhealth - Success DISM /ONLINE /CLEANUP-IMAGE /CHECKHEALTH - Success DISM /ONLINE /CLEANUP-IMAGE /RESTOREHEALTH...
  4. U.S. Patent question!

in Windows 10 Support
    U.S. Patent question!: Hi guys, I'm on the hunt to get a "patent lawyer" that would best specialize in "software" as we can imagine. there is a new software program, concept/idea that needs a patent. (I'll explain later and maybe even some of you could be involved if you have the right heart and...
  5. getting disconnect sound, followed by one or more reconnect sounds

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    getting disconnect sound, followed by one or more reconnect sounds: I run an ASUS laptop, Win10 Pro 20H2 build 19042.746, see my specs for computer details. At random and more or less one to a dozen times an hour, the laptop will give a disconnect sound, followed by one or two connect sounds. (These are the sounds I get when I unplug or plug...
  6. Display Product key for more than one device

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Display Product key for more than one device: I need to display my product key on my machine to verify what I have written down is correct. Every where I look on the net it assumes that I only have one computer and one copy of windows. I have 6 computers one for each family member and I dont know which product key goes...
  7. Patent number

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Patent number: my old notebook is asking for serial number. Where can i ge it? is an orginal version of W. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/patent-number/3b7b6f2c-6945-4201-a0f5-65f2fe4121d4"
  8. This product is covered by one or more of the following patents............PXE-E61 Media...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    This product is covered by one or more of the following patents............PXE-E61 Media...: Hi When i try to boot up Windows, i get an error message saying this: This Product is covered by one or more of the following patents : US6, 570, 884, US6, 115, 776, and US6, 327, 625 PX3-E61: Media test failure, check cable I don't know what this means. I searched it...
  9. no more lost product keys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    no more lost product keys: You may want to check this out. I just thought about it because of a new computer to arrive shortly. There is a free utility I run every time I set up a new computer, install new programs, or fix a bootable computer. It is called Belarc Advisor and can be downloaded here:...
  10. Microsoft's Windows 10: More on the 'under the covers'

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft's Windows 10: More on the 'under the covers': Microsoft's Windows 10: More on the 'under the covers' security, Store features Microsoft's Windows 10 will include more than just user interface tweaks. Here are some of the expected security, manageability and Store changes coming to the next version of Windows...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. this product is covered by one or more of the following patents