Windows 10: This program is dangerous and executes commands from an attacker

Discus and support This program is dangerous and executes commands from an attacker in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; There are two particular programs that I have written for personal use in c# using Visual Studio. They go back years and I am always refining and... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Arieh, May 9, 2022.

1. Arieh Win User

This program is dangerous and executes commands from an attacker

There are two particular programs that I have written for personal use in c# using Visual Studio. They go back years and I am always refining and adding new features. They sit on my computer and I have not developed them to talk across a network or any other sophisticated communication. They are both confined to my computer and I use them everyday going back many years.I am running Win 11 Pro, fully updated.A few weeks ago Windows defender Antivirus gave me severe warnings that program no 1 was;SevereThis program is dangerous and executes commands from an attacker. Trojan:Win32/Prowloc.A!cl I

:)

Arieh, May 9, 2022

2. Execute a command from SCCM Task sequence step "Run a Command line"

Hi,

Thanks for your suggestion.

That will work indeed, however I need to run it from the SCCM Task Sequence's Run Command Line Step and I am not able to figure out how to do that.

Can we change line while executing command from SCCM Task Sequence's Run Command Line Step?

Regards

sccm_learner, May 9, 2022
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, May 9, 2022
  4. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile This program is dangerous and executes commands from an attacker :)

Naki, May 9, 2022
Thema:

1. This program is dangerous and executes commands from an attacker - Similar Threads - program dangerous executes

2. Trojan:Win32/Tiggre!rfn .This program is dangerous and executes commands from an attacker....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trojan:Win32/Tiggre!rfn .This program is dangerous and executes commands from an attacker....: PC Hacked! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trojanwin32tiggrerfn-this-program-is-dangerous-and/b177378f-c567-467a-90f7-54dd617c2d78
  3. Trojan:Win32/Tiggre!rfn .This program is dangerous and executes commands from an attacker....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trojan:Win32/Tiggre!rfn .This program is dangerous and executes commands from an attacker....: PC Hacked! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trojanwin32tiggrerfn-this-program-is-dangerous-and/b177378f-c567-467a-90f7-54dd617c2d78
  4. Trojan:Win32/Tiggre!rfn .This program is dangerous and executes commands from an attacker....

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Virus Attack danger

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virus Attack danger: Hi,I think I have been victim of a Virus attack and I'm not sure how to fix this.I searched in google for Google Drive download and by mistake I clicked on a "Add" link that looked exactly like google Drive. But after clicking install nothing happened. Link "->...
  6. Virus Attack danger

Virus Attack danger: Hi,I think I have been victim of a Virus attack and I'm not sure how to fix this.I searched in google for Google Drive download and by mistake I clicked on a "Add" link that looked exactly like google Drive. But after clicking install nothing happened. Link "->...
  7. Execution Command Save

Execution Command Save: after execution Window Store missing command how will I save https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/execution-command-save/f4fb6838-4af5-4c67-8821-ec6d6b8859de
  8. Is there a program that executes commands at certain times (in a batch file)?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there a program that executes commands at certain times (in a batch file)?: Hello, everyone, I have programmed a Minecraft server and have now set the computer to go on and off to certain pages. When it is on, the start file Per Autostart opens. But to close it I need the command /stop so the server saves. But because I want everything to be...
  9. dangerous program executes the instructions of an attacker

dangerous program executes the instructions of an attacker: Threat detected. This dangerous program executes the instructions of an attacker. Affected items. becavior: pid:8084:168995100298774 process: pid:8084,ProcessStart:132254872259092270...
  10. Threat detected. This dangerous program executes the instructions of an attacker.

Threat detected. This dangerous program executes the instructions of an attacker.: Threat detected. This dangerous program executes the instructions of an attacker. Affected items. becavior: pid:8084:168995100298774 process: pid:8084,ProcessStart:132254872259092270...