Windows 10: this quetion applies to windows 10

Discus and support this quetion applies to windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; sorry my system is windows 10 ver 1903... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by rayhart1, Sep 18, 2019.

1. rayhart1 Win User

this quetion applies to windows 10

sorry my system is windows 10 ver 1903

:)

rayhart1, Sep 18, 2019

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Sep 18, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 18, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 18, 2019
Thema:

1. this quetion applies to windows 10 - Similar Threads - quetion applies

2. Can't update to Windows 1903 from 1803 - Cannot apply the security template for the new OS....

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't update to Windows 1903 from 1803 - Cannot apply the security template for the new OS....: I can't seem to update my Windows 1803 to 1903. I keep getting error 0x800704B8 0x3001a: InstallSecurityTemplate: Error in processing upgrade template. Error: 0x000004b8 Cannot apply the security template for the new OS. Error: 0x800704B8 I have tried every...
  3. Applying machine policies on wifi only Win 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Applying machine policies on wifi only Win 10: Hello, we are looking at using wifi only offices. I have a query about this though. When we had windows 7 machines, if they were not wired into the network, they wouldn't receive updated group policies because the device wouldn't connect to the network until after the user...
  4. Can't "APPLY" changes on printing preferences

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't "APPLY" changes on printing preferences: hello, I would like to seek on how to fix a problem in my EPSON L310 printer. If I choose "color" I cant apply it to effect change. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-apply-changes-on-printing-preferences/99f78bf4-dc65-4b48-b213-3db406d1ba33
  5. Windows 10 1809 - group policies not applying from 2012 R2 DC using either 1809 or 1903...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 1809 - group policies not applying from 2012 R2 DC using either 1809 or 1903...: Hi, I am unable to apply any group policy on windows 10 devices on corp network. I have created a test policy and linked to OU with security filtering for specific devices to receive policy - Computer Config > Admin Templates > Windows Components > Microsoft Edge > Allow...
  6. Windows 10 1809 - group policies not applying from 2012 R2 DC using either 1809 or 1903...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 1809 - group policies not applying from 2012 R2 DC using either 1809 or 1903...: Hi, I am unable to apply any group policy on windows 10 devices on corp network. I have created a test policy and linked to OU with security filtering for specific devices to receive policy - Computer Config > Admin Templates > Windows Components > Microsoft Edge > Allow...
  7. Error in Applying Custom Themes in Windows 10

Error in Applying Custom Themes in Windows 10: I have a problem with applying a custom theme: [ATTACH] The area that presents the files are colored white, it is supposed to be dark. I have used the most up-to-date UltraUXThemePatcher but it still shows that. How to fix this?...
  8. Apply Folder View settings to all folders Automatically ?

Apply Folder View settings to all folders Automatically ?: Apply Folder View settings to all folders Automatically ? Windows 10 ; Folder view I have set to view dimensions of images for easy reference. I want all windows I open to display this information also . I tried the Apply to All folders , button, in View Options menu....
  9. What contractual terms apply to my Windows 10 installation?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    What contractual terms apply to my Windows 10 installation?: Hi. I've just bought a DELL M6400 laptop. It's a nice piece of kit. Now, after I got it, and switched it on, although it was showing as activated the blurb said the license would expire on 28th September 2019. Anyway, I Googled the issue and ended up opening up an elevated...
  10. Windows 10 - Windows-Security-Auditing-Windows Firewall did not apply the following rule-...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 - Windows-Security-Auditing-Windows Firewall did not apply the following rule-...: Can anyone help me with this error/event. I browsed internet and didn't find any forum that could help me understand how to fix this. I am getting this error again and again. 2019 Sep 20 15:03:47 WinEvtLog: Security: AUDIT_FAILURE(4957):...