Windows 10: This randomly got installed with "Canon Inkjet Utility". I'm curious what is this for?

Discus and support This randomly got installed with "Canon Inkjet Utility". I'm curious what is this for? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SpyderGamer [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SpyderGamer, Jul 6, 2022.

1. This randomly got installed with "Canon Inkjet Utility". I'm curious what is this for?

/u/SpyderGamer, Jul 6, 2022

2. Why did my computer randomly install "Canon Inkjet Print utility"? I own a Canon Inkjet printer but I've never registered this computer with it.

Looks like a downloadable from Microsoft:-

Get $Canon Inkjet Print Utility from the Microsoft Store

Maybe it came in with a Windows 10 update?

trip_to_tokyo, Jul 6, 2022
  3. KeithAuld Win User
    Canon driver update for Canon Inkjet iP90 - Error 0x80070012

Canon driver update for Canon Inkjet iP90 - Error 0x80070012 Can any one help me correct the error update my printer works OK on windows 10 but every day this update failed or how do I stop this update from Canon/microsoft

KeithAuld, Jul 6, 2022
  4. This randomly got installed with "Canon Inkjet Utility". I'm curious what is this for?

Canon Inkjet MG3022

I have a Canon inkjet printer and have been using it for 5 months to print from my laptop, and just this week, it stopped printing. I printed one day and the very next day it would not print; I did all the trouble shooting, it is turned on (lol), unplugged/replugged
    the printer from outlet, unplugged/replugged from laptop, it has paper, has ink, cleared printer spool, updated driver, uninstalled/reinstalled. (the final result is, it will go to the que, but says there is an error, (it is set as default). I did all the
    trouble shooting and none of it worked, so the last option was to talk to someone. The scanner part still works to copy things, but printer from laptop does not work. Does any one have any suggestions?

Nancy H._56, Jul 6, 2022
Thema:

This randomly got installed with "Canon Inkjet Utility". I'm curious what is this for?

1. This randomly got installed with "Canon Inkjet Utility". I'm curious what is this for? - Similar Threads - randomly got installed

2. Canon Inkjet app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Canon Inkjet app: Help. I have readded a Canon printer to my HP laptop and it says app available but when I tried to download the app it says I already own it but I cannot find it in my apps list...
  3. Canon EOS Webcam utility not installing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Canon EOS Webcam utility not installing: Hello, I cannot get past the initial installation phase of the webcam utility. It's a 4.36MB download, and the zipped file package downloads fine. I click to run the Setup application, it prompts for permission, I say yes, it tells me the file installation location, and I...
  4. Canon Pixma Inkjet MP180, Installation procedure, drivers download to Toshiba Satellite...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Canon Pixma Inkjet MP180, Installation procedure, drivers download to Toshiba Satellite...: I have been given for free a Canon Pixma Inkjet MP180 which is really exciting me and my projects. The thing is it only came with a CD-ROM for Mac but it is Windows compatible. I have the manual. Can anyone out there please help me find the installation procedure to...
  5. Bitlocker: I'm really curious about how Bitlocker not only got installed but got turned on

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bitlocker: I'm really curious about how Bitlocker not only got installed but got turned on: My niece has a Dell laptop running Windows 10 Home. A few weeks ago when she tried to use it she got a screen asking for her for a Bitlocker Recovery Key. My questions are Does Dell include a version of Bitlocker on a home version of Windows 10 or is it possible she...
  6. canon PRINT inkjet/selphy

canon PRINT inkjet/selphy: Why can't i install the canon app on my ACER tablet. Google play says I need to add this device and Microsoft says its already on the google account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/canon-print-inkjetselphy/98c0a5e1-80e4-4e05-9b82-dfb0f6e3babb
  7. Canon Inkjet Printer Canada

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Canon Inkjet Printer Canada: anon Inkjet Printers have a brand name that is incomparable and unmatchable with any other printers available. These printers have a high demand and are used by people from all around the world. However, with the change in technology and era, time is money and nowadays the...
  8. I'm curious about how to buy it.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I'm curious about how to buy it.: Hi, I am a user who lives in Korea. I want to buy win10_mars. Tell me the specific methods and costs. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-curious-about-how-to-buy-it/2934bd08-9560-47a5-8de6-d2297a62d400"
  9. Curious - what the partitions contain

in Windows 10 Support
    Curious - what the partitions contain: This is a pic of my drive can someone please in simple language atel me what the partitions contain - I have a rough idea but would appreciate knowing what they are 118689
  10. Canon Inkjet MG3022

Canon Inkjet MG3022: I have a Canon inkjet printer and have been using it for 5 months to print from my laptop, and just this week, it stopped printing. I printed one day and the very next day it would not print; I did all the trouble shooting, it is turned on (lol), unplugged/replugged the...