Windows 10: This retro game room is something out of a dream

Discus and support This retro game room is something out of a dream in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Someone really did it up good.....(22 Photos) Awesome retro gaming room : theCHIVE [img] [img] 35946 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Borg 386, Jan 1, 2016.

1. Borg 386 Win User

This retro game room is something out of a dream

Borg 386, Jan 1, 2016

2. Dream League Soccer is available?

Which region want i set to download my dream league soccer

sheenajohnson1, Jan 1, 2016
  3. apksaurus Win User
    Windows 10 compatability with games.

Well Windows 10 is pretty stable and great for gaming for me. Unfortunately, if you want to play some old retro games it may won't work at all This retro game room is something out of a dream :(

apksaurus, Jan 1, 2016
  4. Atomic77 Win User

Woah that is sweet. I would die in a room like that. Some of that stuff brings back memories of when I was younger.

Atomic77, Jan 1, 2016
Thema:

1. This retro game room is something out of a dream - Similar Threads - retro game room

2. Custom Windows 95 license for retro multiplayer games launcher.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Custom Windows 95 license for retro multiplayer games launcher.: Hi,I'm maintaining a program called NukemNet, that helps people play old games online, via DOSBox and modern source ports.We have a new, thriving community of players, mostly on Discord.I want to support Windows 95 games using PCem/DOSBox, so for that I'd like to have some...
  3. Custom Windows 95 license for retro multiplayer games launcher.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Custom Windows 95 license for retro multiplayer games launcher.: Hi,I'm maintaining a program called NukemNet, that helps people play old games online, via DOSBox and modern source ports.We have a new, thriving community of players, mostly on Discord.I want to support Windows 95 games using PCem/DOSBox, so for that I'd like to have some...
  4. EmuOS: run retro games and apps right in your browser

in Windows 10 News
    EmuOS: run retro games and apps right in your browser: If you experienced the late DOS days or early Windows days first hand and want to relive that, or experience it for the first time, then you may want to hop over to EmuOS to do just that. EmuOS emulates Windows in the browser, and it comes with a number of games and...
  5. HDMI sweet dream

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    HDMI sweet dream: My Plex on my Win 7 PC has quit working, so I am using the hdmi ports from pc to tv to watch videos. It works fairly well. At first the only sound I could get was from PC speakers (it was ok but not as good as if it came from the tv). It seems to have fixed itself now....
  6. HDMI sweet dream

in Windows 10 Support
    HDMI sweet dream: My Plex on my Win 7 PC has quit working, so I am using the hdmi ports from pc to tv to watch videos. It works fairly well. At first the only sound I could get was from PC speakers (it was ok but not as good as if it came from the tv). It seems to have fixed itself now....
  7. problem with Facebook Game room

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    problem with Facebook Game room: Hi all, I have a problem with Facebook Game room. It was workingfine till a couple of days ago when it wanted me to install flash player. Well,win 10 has flash player installed and I checked, it is enabled. So I uninstalledgame room and tried to reinstall it. It will not let...
  8. Facebook game room

in Windows 10 Customization
    Facebook game room: I can't reduce the screen size in facebook game room. The only reason I play certain games in FB game room is because they won't load in normal facebook. Yes, I have updated my adobe flash....
  9. Retro games on the Internet Archive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Retro games on the Internet Archive: Hard to believe I put oh sooooo many quarters into these things back in the day. Have a look & play what we had back in the 70's & 80's. (Try not to laugh too hard *chuckle) The Internet Archive, a non-profit working to build a library of the Internet, has added over...
  10. Out of room error

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Out of room error: I'm trying to go from 8.1 to Windows 10 and Drive C has 650 gigs free but Drive D, the restore Drive only have 2.3 gigs free. When I run the check it states enough storage and all the other tests pass so it starts the download process. About 30 minutes to an hour later it...