Windows 10: This screen has replaced my desktop somehow. Just magically appeared a couple days ago. I...

Discus and support This screen has replaced my desktop somehow. Just magically appeared a couple days ago. I... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/sesames33d [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/sesames33d, Apr 16, 2020.

1. This screen has replaced my desktop somehow. Just magically appeared a couple days ago. I...

/u/sesames33d, Apr 16, 2020
  2. Kaylenmar Win User

magic jigsaw puzzles

I have had problems with the Magic Jigsaw Puzzles almost from the day I downloaded it. The pieces either do not move, or they jump around, or they move on their own, sometimes the screen reverts back to my desktop and then I have to start all over. I have
    Windows 8.1. I have uninstalled the puzzle and reinstalled it at least once a week hoping this will solve my problem, but so far no luck. Why can't this be fixed?

Kaylenmar, Apr 16, 2020
  3. Windows 10 and Magic Jack compatibility problem

Hi Bonnie,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I do appreciate your efforts and time.

Sorry to know that the issue persists even after trying so many suggestions.

• What and all steps have you tried?
    • Do you face the same voice issue when you are using other apps?
    If it is the issue with Magic Jack, you need to contact Magic Jack support.

Please get back to us with the required information to assist you further.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Apr 16, 2020
  4. JKarch Win User

This screen has replaced my desktop somehow. Just magically appeared a couple days ago. I...

A Couple Questions About Partitions

Hello, it's been a couple days. So I decided to get back at the effort of resolving this, but I'm so confused on how to perform the steps you have listed above even though the list looks pretty simple and self-explanatory. Is it possible to go a little bit more in depth and explain it like you're talking to someone who has no experience doing something like this? That would be greatly appreciated.

JKarch, Apr 16, 2020
Thema:

This screen has replaced my desktop somehow. Just magically appeared a couple days ago. I...

1. This screen has replaced my desktop somehow. Just magically appeared a couple days ago. I... - Similar Threads - screen has replaced

2. I updated my computer a couple of days ago, since then I HAVE NO ACCESS TO MY COMPUTER???...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I updated my computer a couple of days ago, since then I HAVE NO ACCESS TO MY COMPUTER???...: I updated my computer a couple of days ago, since then I have had NO ACCESS TO MY COMPUTER. Sign in does not work anymore, it autofills with all 7s and will not change or let me use the right password?? I tried use bitlocker it autofills with 7s, or sometimes i can enter some...
  3. I updated my computer a couple of days ago, since then I HAVE NO ACCESS TO MY COMPUTER???...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I updated my computer a couple of days ago, since then I HAVE NO ACCESS TO MY COMPUTER???...: I updated my computer a couple of days ago, since then I have had NO ACCESS TO MY COMPUTER. Sign in does not work anymore, it autofills with all 7s and will not change or let me use the right password?? I tried use bitlocker it autofills with 7s, or sometimes i can enter some...
  4. Parallels Desktop - unable to activate licence I brought just 2 days ago

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Parallels Desktop - unable to activate licence I brought just 2 days ago: Hi, I purchased via the windows store one licence for Win 10 home edition to use on a single virtual PC on Desktop Parallels. I had to re-install after making an error and now it won't let me activate windows using the digital licence I purchased. Can anyone help? The...
  5. Since this computer updated a couple of days ago, I can't open attachments on my gmail...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Since this computer updated a couple of days ago, I can't open attachments on my gmail...: Since my computer updated a couple of days ago, I can no longer open attachments on my Gmail messages or open when the message says "read more." How can I fix this?...
  6. Just bought my ASUS zenbook a couple days ago and the camera's showing these weird colors....

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Just bought my ASUS zenbook a couple days ago and the camera's showing these weird colors....: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Kingethan1208 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jmqbdj/just_bought_my_asus_zenbook_a_couple_days_ago_and/
  7. Network discovery stopped working suddenly a couple of days ago.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network discovery stopped working suddenly a couple of days ago.: I am not exactly sure when this started but I can no longer see computers and printers on my network. I think it started a day or two ago. I noticed it yesterday when I tried to print something and I got the message that the printer was offline. I then checked my network and...
  8. I was promised a refund 20 days ago and it has not appeared yet. I can not TALK to anyone...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I was promised a refund 20 days ago and it has not appeared yet. I can not TALK to anyone...: I just want the refund promised. I did not renew my subscription to the MS office suite. It did not cancel as I requested and it renewed. I just want my money back. I do not have it installed on my computer. What else do I need to do?...
  9. Display driver repeatedly crashing as of a couple of days ago. Update issue?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Display driver repeatedly crashing as of a couple of days ago. Update issue?: This only seems to happen while browsing the internet, I can game just fine. Has anyone else experienced this? I checked the date on my display drivers and it doesn't correlate with this issue popping up so I'm thinking it has something to do with windows interaction with my...
  10. Couple of days ago, my Window 10 will not support HP Scanner

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Couple of days ago, my Window 10 will not support HP Scanner: Last Sunday I was going to scann Document using HP Printer 6978 as did many times before and when I was asked to save the scan, a window pop up telling me, that I do not have permission to modify files in this network location Contact the Administrator. I am the only one...