Windows 10: This search page has been blocked due to a violation of our terms of use We apologize for...

Discus and support This search page has been blocked due to a violation of our terms of use We apologize for... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; [IMG]I need help. I just tried searching something up and im getting this message in my google chrome browser. What should I do?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JonathanTodd3, Jun 8, 2020.

1. This search page has been blocked due to a violation of our terms of use We apologize for...

This search page has been blocked due to a violation of our terms of use We apologize for... [​IMG]I need help. I just tried searching something up and im getting this message in my google chrome browser. What should I do?

:)

JonathanTodd3, Jun 8, 2020
  2. hibby540 Win User

Highlight search terms within the visited page.

So in the past using extensions such as google toolbar there was an option to search within google toolbar and to highlight the searched terms within the visited page. When I had searched and enabled the option all terms within the search would be highlighted
    on the page. I found no Google Toolbar for Edge, and am wondering if Microsoft intends on using a different program for this function. It would be helpful.

hibby540, Jun 8, 2020
  3. DJ 612 Win User
    Accepting Terms Page

I was in the process of downloading Windows 10. The page where you accept terms came up and I clicked on a link to read more information. From that point I lost the page to accept terms and move on with the download. I ended up stopping the download,
    but do not know where to go from here. Any suggestions? Can anyone tell me where I can find the accepting terms page again?

DJ 612, Jun 8, 2020
  4. This search page has been blocked due to a violation of our terms of use We apologize for...

Highlight search terms in a Windows 10 browser on Windows tablet.

Original Title: Highlight search terms in browser on a Windows tablet?

I'm having trouble finding the following combination:

• A browser that works well on a Windows 10 tablet
    • The ability to highlight search terms on a web page
    Firefox (at least the 32 bit version) doesn't work well with "pinch to zoom", so it is very annoying on a tablet. But it has a good add-on for highlighting search terms, called SearchWP.

The other three browsers work well on Windows tablets, but I haven't found a good way to highlight search terms.

• Internet Explorer can use the Google Toolbar highlights, but the Google Toolbar seems abandoned and it doesn't seem safe to use abandoned tools.
    • Edge doesn't have any extensions yet.
    • Chrome has extensions such as efTwo, but I can't get the highlighting of search terms to work, and others report the same problem in the reviews.
    Has anyone found a good solution for highlighting search terms on a browser for a Windows 10 tablet?

Mickey Segal, Jun 8, 2020
Thema:

This search page has been blocked due to a violation of our terms of use We apologize for...

1. This search page has been blocked due to a violation of our terms of use We apologize for... - Similar Threads - search page has

2. Your Account Has been Locked for violating terms of agreements i was HACKED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Account Has been Locked for violating terms of agreements i was HACKED: Hi so my Account was hacked into 5 days ago First it said help us secure your account and at the time i had no way in getting my verification code but now i have access to the account linked to my locked account and still i cant get in as Microsoft wont let me send a code to...
  3. Your Account Has been Locked for violating terms of agreements i was HACKED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Account Has been Locked for violating terms of agreements i was HACKED: Hi so my Account was hacked into 5 days ago First it said help us secure your account and at the time i had no way in getting my verification code but now i have access to the account linked to my locked account and still i cant get in as Microsoft wont let me send a code to...
  4. Updates to our terms of use email, scam or legit?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updates to our terms of use email, scam or legit?: A family member received this email today:Your Services Agreement made clearerYou’re receiving this email because we are updating the Microsoft Services Agreement, which applies to one or more Microsoft products or services you use. We’re making these updates to clarify our...
  5. Updates to our terms of use email, scam or legit?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Updates to our terms of use email, scam or legit?: A family member received this email today:Your Services Agreement made clearerYou’re receiving this email because we are updating the Microsoft Services Agreement, which applies to one or more Microsoft products or services you use. We’re making these updates to clarify our...
  6. Updates to our terms of use email, scam or legit?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Your request has been blocked this may be due to several reasons

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Your request has been blocked this may be due to several reasons: Hello, I just installed Ubuntu alongside my windows 10 as dual boot on my desktop but since the. Every time i try to access Microsoft.com i get this message. Your request has been blocked. This may be due to several reasons. 1. You are using a proxy that is known to send...
  8. Updates to our terms of use

Updates to our terms of use: I got this message in email today. Think it is a scam but who knows? Your Services Agreement made clearer Hello, You’re receiving this email because we are updating the Microsoft Services Agreement, which applies to one or more Microsoft products or services you use. We’re...
  9. Fw: Reminder: You Are Violating Our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy

Fw: Reminder: You Are Violating Our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy: Hi I received following email and would like to ask if this email is scam or not. Yahoo! <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***> To:*** Email address is removed for privacy *** Dear valued user, It's mandatory that you Update your account to avoid permanent...
  10. Updates to our terms of use

Updates to our terms of use: Wie bekomme ich die neuen "Updates to our terms of use" in Deutsch? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/updates-to-our-terms-of-use/ec8724a9-768d-4f3c-889a-9db4131302d5"