Windows 10: This search with a screenshot thing is so cool! Better than googles what's on my screen

Discus and support This search with a screenshot thing is so cool! Better than googles what's on my screen in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/l0kesh_a [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/l0kesh_a, Jun 30, 2021.

1. This search with a screenshot thing is so cool! Better than googles what's on my screen

/u/l0kesh_a, Jun 30, 2021
  2. fussybob Win User

IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?

Since the last Win 10 update my Google Toolbar won't list any search suggestions as I type and there is no search history listed. The Google tool bar will allow a search, but after a few searches no search history shows and no "clear search" button is listed either.

I have turnd on "Suggest searches as you type", and "store search histroy on my computer" in the Google Toolbar options.

Any suggestions to fix this?

fussybob, Jun 30, 2021
  3. rmanasa Win User
    Lock vs Login screen screenshot

Hi Josey -

Thanks for the quick reply. While your suggestion does change the sign in process, it doesn't address the differing screenshot question. Following the steps doesn't make the login screenshot the same as the Lock screenshot. As I mentioned, I can't even find the screenshots being used for both screens.

Still looking a solution to this. Open to any other suggestions you might have to the problem. Thanks!

rmanasa, Jun 30, 2021
  4. This search with a screenshot thing is so cool! Better than googles what's on my screen

Google as default search

On my new Samsung Notebook 9 I want to make Google the default search engine in Internet Explorer. I open Explorer, click on tools, click on manage add-ons and then click on search providers. That shows me a list which includes Bing (twice) and Google.
    In the far right column under "search suggestions" Bing is listed as "enabled" and Google is listed as "not available." How do I make Google available?

JosephHHarrisonJr, Jun 30, 2021
Thema:

This search with a screenshot thing is so cool! Better than googles what's on my screen

1. This search with a screenshot thing is so cool! Better than googles what's on my screen - Similar Threads - search screenshot thing

2. & is better than 10 for downloading Screen Savers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    & is better than 10 for downloading Screen Savers: How do I access collage of Windows screen saving pictures using Google or Wave browser? Windows 7 Home Edition is better than OS 10 right now....
  3. & is better than 10 for downloading Screen Savers

in Windows 10 Customization
    & is better than 10 for downloading Screen Savers: How do I access collage of Windows screen saving pictures using Google or Wave browser? Windows 7 Home Edition is better than OS 10 right now....
  4. Some Cool Things in Win11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some Cool Things in Win11: Some cool things in Win11:⌨ K/B shortcuts WinZ, WinA & WinN.Hover & Go to desired multiple desktop.A specific look to each & every desktop .Return to where & how things were, welcome back .What's your Fav Pick from these or add another Cheers,Drew...
  5. Some Cool Things in Win11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some Cool Things in Win11: Some cool things in Win11:⌨ K/B shortcuts WinZ, WinA & WinN.Hover & Go to desired multiple desktop.A specific look to each & every desktop .Return to where & how things were, welcome back .What's your Fav Pick from these or add another Cheers,Drew...
  6. Windows 10 is SO much better than MacOS.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 is SO much better than MacOS.: Here's why: - With MacOS there's no way to make an application full-screen without losing sight of the top bar and the dock. It just covers the whole screen, which is not helpful at all. - With Windows 10 (& earlier versions) switching in and out of an app is as easy as...
  7. Is there a better file-search utility than the one in Win Explorer ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is there a better file-search utility than the one in Win Explorer ?: The one in Windows Explorer is for too slow. I search for a file and it says "working on it..." for ages. Its much faster opening a CMD window and searching dir myfile*.* /s Is there a utility that is good? (Dont mind paying a few $) 147732
  8. Google Search new advancements to understand searches better

in Windows 10 News
    Google Search new advancements to understand searches better: If there’s one thing I’ve learned over the 15 years working on Google Search, it’s that people’s curiosity is endless. We see billions of searches every day, and 15 percent of those queries are ones we haven’t seen before--so we’ve built ways to return results for queries we...
  9. Couple of cool things coming

in Windows 10 Customization
    Couple of cool things coming: One is Top Apps (used) showing in Search... can go (back) to them, quickly & easily. Another is Search & Cortana being separated. Notice, now, an icon for each. NB: These images were put here using Snip & Sketch accessed directly via Win+Shift+S* together w/ Win+V,...
  10. Windows Smartscreen not so cool

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Smartscreen not so cool: Hi people. I have found today that I wasn't able to update Filezilla FTP client because Smartscreen kept asking me for a non existing password for my Administrator account. Clicking on the "install anyway" button did nothing. I had to completely disable Smartscreen for...