Windows 10: This seems to come up every once in a while and it breaks wallpaper engine.

Discus and support This seems to come up every once in a while and it breaks wallpaper engine. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/L_161 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g31rpq/this_seems_to_come_up_every_once_in_a_while_and/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/L_161, Apr 17, 2020.

1. /u/L_161 Win User

This seems to come up every once in a while and it breaks wallpaper engine.

/u/L_161, Apr 17, 2020

2. Windows 10 Pro and Ergnomic Break Reminder

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Do you remember installing any break reminder software?

It looks like it is a pop up from a break reminder software.

I suggest you to look for this in Programs in features and uninstall it if do not use it.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run Command

• Type Appwiz.cpl and hit enter

• Search for the programs and un-install it.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Apr 17, 2020
  3. unable to change the lock screen Wallpaper.

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What is the exact issue that you are facing?

• Are you facing issues while trying to change the lock screen Wallpaper?

• Are you not able to choose the directory where the wallpapers has been saved?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to restart the computer and check if you are able to successfully change the lock screen wallpaper.

• From Desktop, right click and select
      Personalize

• In Personalization window, click on
      Lock Screen
      in the left pane.

• And choose wallpaper you would like to apply for the lock screen by choosing the browse option.

• Close the Personalization window.
    If the issue still persists, please do reply with the required information. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Apr 17, 2020
  4. Ṣmeed Win User
Thema:

This seems to come up every once in a while and it breaks wallpaper engine.

1. This seems to come up every once in a while and it breaks wallpaper engine. - Similar Threads - seems every once

2. Stop Bing from coming up as a search engine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop Bing from coming up as a search engine: I have removed it from the list Chrome settings, but I do a search and Bing shows up. I don't want Bing... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-bing-from-coming-up-as-a-search-engine/2f4096bf-2176-4c09-b867-8d8c23e267a6
  3. Stop Bing from coming up as a search engine

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Stop Bing from coming up as a search engine: I have removed it from the list Chrome settings, but I do a search and Bing shows up. I don't want Bing... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-bing-from-coming-up-as-a-search-engine/2f4096bf-2176-4c09-b867-8d8c23e267a6
  4. Stop Bing from coming up as a search engine

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why does this error only come up every once in a while?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why does this error only come up every once in a while?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TbroTheBoss [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lsqh7q/why_does_this_error_only_come_up_every_once_in_a/
  6. The system keep repooting every once in a while

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The system keep repooting every once in a while: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION the error in event log The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000501, 0x0000000000000500, 0xfffff8006b8fb320. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id:...
  7. BSOD every once in a while APC_INDEX_MISMATCH

BSOD every once in a while APC_INDEX_MISMATCH: I've been getting BSODs every once in a while, however, in Safe mode they seem to not happen. I've done some memtests and they didn't return any errors. I feel like it's a driver problem. Please, if anyone could help me out, that would be deeply appreciated. Minidump:...
  8. Unknown syndrome, happens every once in a while

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unknown syndrome, happens every once in a while: A rectangle--usually black, sometimes spliced and sometimes transparent--appears in the center of the screen and when you click Power in the menu, no submenu comes up. Those seemingly two unrelated symptoms are the only ones that come up and they always come up together....
  9. Wallpaper Engine Causing Lag?

Wallpaper Engine Causing Lag?: Playing league and man I got crazy lag in game and out. Thought it must have been wallpaper engine. I have to restart my pc. Pretty new ibuypower pc too. submitted by /u/shogunzzz1 [link] [comments]...
  10. Black screen comes up every once and a while on Windows 10, plus how do I clean install...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black screen comes up every once and a while on Windows 10, plus how do I clean install...: I've been getting a black screen that lasts about a second every now and than on my Windows 10 laptop. how do i fix that? also how do I clean install the Linux Mint Operating System on my Windows 10 Laptop. I don't want to use Windows 10....