Windows 10: "This setting is managed by your administrator" on Windows Security settings

Discus and support "This setting is managed by your administrator" on Windows Security settings in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi! Can anyone help me with this? Ever since my Windows 10 updated, this happened. I cannot control the settings of my Windows Security and it seems... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by engrhernandez013, Jun 23, 2019.

1. "This setting is managed by your administrator" on Windows Security settings

Hi! Can anyone help me with this? Ever since my Windows 10 updated, this happened. I cannot control the settings of my Windows Security and it seems like I am not the Administrator of my laptop even though my account states that I am set as the Administrator. Any assistance would be appreciated. Thank you! "This setting is managed by your administrator" on Windows Security settings 83bb90e6-cd57-4c85-93ef-c6f8ec77efd8?upload=true.png

:)

engrhernandez013, Jun 23, 2019
  2. angus Win User

Settings can't be opened using the built-in administrator account

Hello,
    Unfortunately I have the same issue as Dabz from upgrading win7 to win10.
    I've tried opening settings using all the suggested methods and it will not load using my account with Administrator access nor the built-in Administrator profile. I also tried other methods not listed such as using Run. Control panel is just a stepping stone to add users in Settings.
    I'm also having explorer.exe issues, which I believe is preventing Settings from loading.
    Using cmd (Admin) I successfully created a new user profile [and granted admin access also using cmd (Admin)], however win10 will not allow this account to log on. win10 does not list this new user within control panel but it does in the start menu. win10 will not allow to log in or switch to the new account via the start menu either.
    I can access settings in Safe Mode but this will not allow me to create a new account.
    Any help/suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
    Cheers

angus, Jun 23, 2019
  3. Bree Win User
    Some settings are managed by my organization?

Hmmm... looks like gpedit doesn't see the registry settings created by that tool you used as having configured any of the policies.

Your screenshot in post #3 has a long list of apparently configured policies. The only thing I can suggest is to find each policy in turn in gpedit, set it to ' enabled' and click 'Apply', then set it back to 'not configured' and click OK. Try that with the top one in the list of 'view configured update policies', the 'Notify to download updates' one, and see if it removes it from the list of configured policies. If so, repeat for all the rest.

If that doesn't work you are searching for a needle in a haystack if want to find and delete all the registry settings that your 'security' too has created *Sad

4. "This setting is managed by your administrator" on Windows Security settings

Sound card amplification settings

Yeah unfortunately ASUS and Realtek are not stepping up and fixing this it seems. Wherever I see such problems mentioned on forums some users are suggesting just uninstalling the Realtek driver and using the Windows audio driver.

Frag Maniac, Jun 23, 2019
Thema:

"This setting is managed by your administrator" on Windows Security settings

1. "This setting is managed by your administrator" on Windows Security settings - Similar Threads - setting managed administrator

2. the setting is managed by your administrator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the setting is managed by your administrator: I am running Windows 11 Enterprise 23H2 on my laptop. My user account has admin privileges. I am trying to turn off my firewall. I believe it is preventing MiKTeX from installing packages on the fly. However, I am unable to do so. I get the message that "some settings are...
  3. This setting is managed by your administrator

This setting is managed by your administrator: 1. Tried to download an app in Bluestacks via google play2. clicked the notification pic 13. Clicked controlled folder settings in pic 24. Arrived at pic 3 with the error messageI am on a local account as administrator. There are no other accounts on my device. I have tried...
  4. This Setting Is Managed by Your Administrator

This Setting Is Managed by Your Administrator: Hello there!I'm trying to install Software that I know is safe. But the Button for installing it anyway is missingfirst picture. I found out that I need to change the settings, but I am not able to change it although I got Administration rights second picture. I tried a lot...
  5. This setting is managed by your administrator

This setting is managed by your administrator: I am not allowed to Turn off or edit "Virus & threat protection settings".I am not member of any organization, hence there is none to be removed/opt out from in "Access work or school" account settings. Windows is Home edition and I do not have Group Policy Editor searching...
  6. "This setting is managed by your administrator"

"This setting is managed by your administrator": [I would have uploaded screenshot, but this page keeps failing when I upload: "Upload failed".. ]Windows & Threat protection has locked me out, telling me that it's managed by my administrator, but there is only one account, and only ever has been one account.Basically I have...
  7. this setting managed by your administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    this setting managed by your administrator: hello, im using windows 11 home. i get this thing when i try to turn on this setting, it show this setting managed by your administrator. even though im the administrator, is there any way to fix this? pls help me...
  8. this setting managed by your administrator

this setting managed by your administrator: hello, im using windows 11 home. i get this thing when i try to turn on this setting, it show this setting managed by your administrator. even though im the administrator, is there any way to fix this? pls help me...
  9. This setting is managed by your administrator

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This setting is managed by your administrator: In my windows settings it says this setting is managed by your administrator submitted by /u/MagnusG07 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lfa5if/this_setting_is_managed_by_your_administrator/
  10. "This setting is managed by your administrator"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    "This setting is managed by your administrator": I got a Virus a while back and used malwarebytes and other programs to get rid of it. I also got malwarebytes premium so i had better real time protection. But ever since i got the virus my Windows Defender said "This setting is managed by your administrator" above...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows for your security some settings are manged by your system administrator

2. windows security this setting is managed by your administrator

3. win10 the setting managed admission

4. windows 10 security this setting is managed by your administrator,
  5. windows 10 this setting is managed by your administrator,
  6. your password is managed by administrator message,
  7. win10 password managed by administrator,
  8. windows 10 settings are managed by an administrator,
  9. settings security administrator settings,
  10. this setting is managed by administrator,
  11. windows defender is being managed by admin,
  12. tsl security settings,
  13. windows 10 security managed by administrator,
  14. windows defender virus scan not working administrative,
  15. app protection and online security this setting is managed by your administrator