Windows 10: This shows every time I try to log in with my Microsoft account, on any app. Pls help

Discus and support This shows every time I try to log in with my Microsoft account, on any app. Pls help in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/RoiBoi62 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hv83pj/this_shows_every_time_i_try_to_log_in_with_my/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/RoiBoi62, Jul 21, 2020.

1. This shows every time I try to log in with my Microsoft account, on any app. Pls help

/u/RoiBoi62, Jul 21, 2020
  2. KomouPoji Win User

My app on tablet mode disappeared when i try to lunch any app

Hi,

To assist you further, let me ask.

• Do you get any error message while trying to run those apps?
    Method 1: Run windows apps troubleshooter

I would suggest you to try Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps and check if it help.

Refer the link.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Try logging in different account, please follow the steps below how to create a new account.

Method 2: Check date and time

• On the start screen type "Date and Time" and open it from the settings option.

• Correct the date and time if it is wrong as well as the Time Zone.

I hope the information is helpful.

Thank you.

KomouPoji, Jul 21, 2020
  3. email account hacked. please help

Also may I suggest you change email accounts to one of the following.....

Gmail
    Outlook

The reason is they both use "Step two verification". This style of verification means even if a hacker gets your password they cannot log in to your account. You see every time someone try's to log in that hasn't been verified you will get a text or a phone call giving you a final code to log in. Its very easy and simple to setup also. The great thing is once you setup your Email application with a specific "application password" from that account you never have to log in again AND your account is protected from being logged in from foreign entities.

I like the new outlook personally however Gmail is also damn good. Gmail also has an IP tracker that allows you to see WHERE the account has been logged in from. Anyway let us know if you wanna change over and have any questions. We will be happy to help and welcome to TPU!

TheMailMan78, Jul 21, 2020
  4. Addie Win User

This shows every time I try to log in with my Microsoft account, on any app. Pls help

Cannot link/add my Microsoft Account to Local Account

Hello Ken,

Im using Win10 Build 1607 with all latest update.

I also run all related troubleshooters:
    • Windows Update
    • Store Apps (says i have to login in my microsoft account but thats the problem, i can't)
    • Microsoft Accounts

No Problem found. Also the suggestions from Microsoft didnt helped.

Addie, Jul 21, 2020
Thema:

This shows every time I try to log in with my Microsoft account, on any app. Pls help

1. This shows every time I try to log in with my Microsoft account, on any app. Pls help - Similar Threads - shows every try

2. "Select an App to Open 'UserName'" Shows Every Time I Log In

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Select an App to Open 'UserName'" Shows Every Time I Log In: Every time I login, the select an app dialog shows up. The title at the top of the window reads "Select an app to open 'Username'". This can be reproduced by running '%AppData%\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup' in the run toolbar. Since this behaviour started...
  3. "Select an App to Open 'UserName'" Shows Every Time I Log In

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Select an App to Open 'UserName'" Shows Every Time I Log In: Every time I login, the select an app dialog shows up. The title at the top of the window reads "Select an app to open 'Username'". This can be reproduced by running '%AppData%\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup' in the run toolbar. Since this behaviour started...
  4. why cant I log into my Microsoft accounts on any of the apps.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    why cant I log into my Microsoft accounts on any of the apps.: Every time I go to log into my Microsoft account on the Microsoft store or any related apps this message appears. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-log-into-my-microsoft-accounts-on-any/98f2daf7-384e-4184-815e-ac5974db95eb
  5. why cant I log into my Microsoft accounts on any of the apps.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why cant I log into my Microsoft accounts on any of the apps.: Every time I go to log into my Microsoft account on the Microsoft store or any related apps this message appears. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-log-into-my-microsoft-accounts-on-any/98f2daf7-384e-4184-815e-ac5974db95eb
  6. why cant I log into my Microsoft accounts on any of the apps.

7. Log in window not showing in any microsoft app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Log in window not showing in any microsoft app: When i try to sign into any microsoft app such as microsoft store, the log in window does not show up. a window opens for a split second and closes again by itself. i have also tried to log into microsoft edge and have the same issue. i saw some people had the same issue so i...
  8. Log in window not showing in any microsoft app

Log in window not showing in any microsoft app: When i try to sign into any microsoft app such as microsoft store, the log in window does not show up. a window opens for a split second and closes again by itself. i have also tried to log into microsoft edge and have the same issue. i saw some people had the same issue so i...
  9. Log in window not showing in any microsoft app

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Every time I log in, this error shows

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Every time I log in, this error shows: Every time I log in, this errorshows Whenever I log in I get this error showing up. after I press ok, this appears again but the second time i close it, it closes. Other than that I have a few issues with my windows defender and app installed through microsoft store....