Windows 10: This sign in option is diabled because of repeated shutdowns always appear when i shut down...

Discus and support This sign in option is diabled because of repeated shutdowns always appear when i shut down... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So i was fixing my laptop that got virus and ended up shutting down too many times. My laptop is fixed but now, every time i shut it down. I need to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Evans Adam, Mar 3, 2024.

1. This sign in option is diabled because of repeated shutdowns always appear when i shut down...

So i was fixing my laptop that got virus and ended up shutting down too many times. My laptop is fixed but now, every time i shut it down. I need to wait 2 hours to be able to go inside the desktop if i turn it back on. I think it was caused by my battery since i need to charge while i use my laptop and windows might not be able to save that i have passed the "This sign in option is diabled because of repeated shutdowns"Any fix?

:)

Evans Adam, Mar 3, 2024

2. sign-in options diabled

This just started with my laptop. I turn it on and get a message, this sign-options is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns. use a different sign In option, then I have to wait 2 hours to sign in with my pin.

anyway none of the above applies, how can I get this to go away and be able to sign in with my pin and not WAIT 2 HOURS, Windows 10

DianneCornelison, Mar 3, 2024
  3. Kapil Arya MVP, Mar 3, 2024
  4. FHH529 Win User

This sign in option is diabled because of repeated shutdowns always appear when i shut down...

"This sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns" but why?

"This sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns. Use a different sign-in option or keep your device powered on for at least 2 hours and then try again" This message comes up almost everytime laptop is turned on, it hasn't had incorrect pin put in or any failed sign in or repeated shutdowns. The laptop only has pin or fingerprint options to sign in and it won't allow either without waiting 2 hours which is veri impractical. Is there a way to stop this happening?

It's an hp laptop, I think it's windows 11

FHH529, Mar 3, 2024
Thema:

This sign in option is diabled because of repeated shutdowns always appear when i shut down...

1. This sign in option is diabled because of repeated shutdowns always appear when i shut down... - Similar Threads - sign option diabled

2. This sign in option is diabled because of repeated shutdowns always appear when i shut down...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This sign in option is diabled because of repeated shutdowns always appear when i shut down...: So i was fixing my laptop that got virus and ended up shutting down too many times. My laptop is fixed but now, every time i shut it down. I need to wait 2 hours to be able to go inside the desktop if i turn it back on. I think it was caused by my battery since i need to...
  3. This sign in option is diabled because of repeated shutdowns always appear when i shut down...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    This sign in option is diabled because of repeated shutdowns always appear when i shut down...: So i was fixing my laptop that got virus and ended up shutting down too many times. My laptop is fixed but now, every time i shut it down. I need to wait 2 hours to be able to go inside the desktop if i turn it back on. I think it was caused by my battery since i need to...
  4. this sign on option is disabled because of failed sign on attempts or repeated shut downs....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    this sign on option is disabled because of failed sign on attempts or repeated shut downs....: this sign on option is disabled because of failed sign on attempts or repeated shut downs. how do I fix this? my password is correct! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-sign-on-option-is-disabled-because-of-failed/3bc32b80-beb5-40e5-9d3b-ed3b4fa1c8ea
  5. this sign on option is disabled because of failed sign on attempts or repeated shut downs....

this sign on option is disabled because of failed sign on attempts or repeated shut downs....: this sign on option is disabled because of failed sign on attempts or repeated shut downs. how do I fix this? my password is correct! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-sign-on-option-is-disabled-because-of-failed/3bc32b80-beb5-40e5-9d3b-ed3b4fa1c8ea
  6. “The Sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shut downs”

“The Sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shut downs”: Hello I read here a lot of topics for the similar question “The Sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shut downs” but I see to clear unswerving how to resolve it.Also, I did not enter any pins as my HP ENVY was on my table all night.Can...
  7. “The Sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shut downs”

in Windows 10 Gaming
    “The Sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shut downs”: Hello I read here a lot of topics for the similar question “The Sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shut downs” but I see to clear unswerving how to resolve it.Also, I did not enter any pins as my HP ENVY was on my table all night.Can...
  8. "This sign in option is disabled because of failed sign in attempts or repeated shut downs....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "This sign in option is disabled because of failed sign in attempts or repeated shut downs....: After an update I wanted to turn on my laptop by entering my PIN, which I know is correct, it says “This sign in option is disabled because of failed sign in attempts or repeated shut downs. Use a different sign-in option, or keep your device powered on for at least 2 hours...
  9. "This sign in option is disabled because of failed sign in attempts or repeated shut downs....

"This sign in option is disabled because of failed sign in attempts or repeated shut downs....: After an update I wanted to turn on my laptop by entering my PIN, which I know is correct, it says “This sign in option is disabled because of failed sign in attempts or repeated shut downs. Use a different sign-in option, or keep your device powered on for at least 2 hours...
  10. sign-in options diabled

in Windows 10 Customization
    sign-in options diabled: This just started with my laptop. I turn it on and get a message, this sign-options is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns. use a different sign In option, then I have to wait 2 hours to sign in with my pin. anyway none of the above...