Windows 10: This site can’t be reached - website www.gardenseeker.co.uk is online but isn't responding...

Discus and support This site can’t be reached - website www.gardenseeker.co.uk is online but isn't responding... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; This has been driving me insane... I was uploading files to the server using adobe dreamweaver, when it crashed. I closed and opened it again, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by gibbo_960, Jan 23, 2021.

1. gibbo_960 Win User

This site can’t be reached - website www.gardenseeker.co.uk is online but isn't responding...

This has been driving me insane...

I was uploading files to the server using adobe dreamweaver, when it crashed. I closed and opened it again, the program hung upon start up. I followed the help and fixed the issue by deleting the cache folder in users/name/AppData/Roaming/Adobe/Dreamweaver/SiteCache . This cure this issue and restarted correctly.

Upon accessing my website in Chrome I get the above message. I checked all my websites, I get the same message. All other websites work correctly.

This site can’t be reached - website www.gardenseeker.co.uk is online but isn't responding... 5ab52ea8-0de3-4fda-90b1-658172d8b953?upload=true.jpg

Following help lines I have done the following:

1. Removed/Turned off Browser Extensions

2. Checked the Proxy Server was on auto

3. Reset TCP/IP and DNS - netsh int ip reset - ipconfig /flushdns

4. Reset Network Settings from Settings - Network settings

5. I uninstalled Network adapters and restarted

6. i have opened Cmd and "IPCONFIG /RELEASE" and then "IPCONFIG /RENEW"

7. I then downloaded firefox and opera and tried them

8 Contacted Godaddy, they said it was my end and every was ok.

9 I knew it was ok as i checked on my phone, the websites are ok.

10. I ran my phone as mobile hotspot, using my packed data network, connected my pc, and the websites load up, leading me to a Network Issue?

11. I reset my modem, I then returned it to factory settings

With non of the above working, I thought, go back to the route of the problem

12. I deleted Dreamweaver from my pc - sadly no avail.

I am now backing up all my Drives ready for a 'Return my PC to Factory Settings'.

Before I do this, Has Anyone got a Solution? I can not think what else to do.

I really appreciate it.

Jon Gibbons

:)

gibbo_960, Jan 23, 2021

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Jan 23, 2021
  3. Jakub578 Win User
    Cortana isn´t working

When I hit enter, it did something, but there´s still no Cortana, even after restart. So I tried it again, but now it says that it failed, because it´s already installed and it´s working in PC. So it should work, but Cortana still isn´t here.

Jakub578, Jan 23, 2021
  4. steve928 Win User

This site can’t be reached - website www.gardenseeker.co.uk is online but isn't responding...

MMSC URL with colon T-Mobile UK

Hi,

I have a Lumia 928 I got from Verizon. I am in the UK and put a T-Mobile UK SIM into it. I set the APN for internet data and it is working fine. However, the T-Mobile APN for MMS (the MMSC URL) specifies a port at the end.

http://mmsc-t-mobile.co.uk:8002/

The phone will not save the url in that form, it cuts off the ":8002"

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Is this just a bug in the APN settings menu?

steve928, Jan 23, 2021
Thema:

1. This site can’t be reached - website www.gardenseeker.co.uk is online but isn't responding... - Similar Threads - site can’t reached

2. This site can’t be reached error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This site can’t be reached error: Hi all I’m using windows 11 but unable to browse keep getting This site can’t be reached response. How can I resolve this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-site-cant-be-reached-error/0708eb2f-546d-483c-b2a2-1e7fe1fd2703
  3. This site can’t be reached error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This site can’t be reached error: Hi all I’m using windows 11 but unable to browse keep getting This site can’t be reached response. How can I resolve this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-site-cant-be-reached-error/0708eb2f-546d-483c-b2a2-1e7fe1fd2703
  4. This site can’t be reached

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This site can’t be reached: This site can’t be reachedportal.southuniversity.edu took too long to respond.Try:Checking the connectionChecking the proxy and the firewallRunning Windows Network DiagnosticsERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUTIm having a hard time trying to get this website to open. I use this website...
  5. This site can’t be reached

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This site can’t be reached: This site can’t be reachedportal.southuniversity.edu took too long to respond.Try:Checking the connectionChecking the proxy and the firewallRunning Windows Network DiagnosticsERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUTIm having a hard time trying to get this website to open. I use this website...
  6. This site can’t be reached

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. This site can’t be reached login.mailchimp.com

This site can’t be reached login.mailchimp.com: When I try to access mailchimp in edge I never get anything but a blank page. It says it is trying to connect and just sits there spinning forever.When I try to access mailchimp whether in chrome I get this message. This site can’t be reached login.mailchimp.com took too...
  8. Unable to reach online site

Unable to reach online site: I am unable to reach a site that i have been using for years. Keep getting this message: Hmmm can't reach that page https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-reach-online-site/baf61a49-3db5-43ef-9545-9f9f9ecb03ca
  9. "Website is online but isn't responding to connection attempts"

in Browsers and Email
    "Website is online but isn't responding to connection attempts": My Windows 10 tablet "Updated" and now I do not have internet whatsoever, it doesn't connect to my home wifi nor does it connect to my mobile hotspot. It won't even connect to the college wifi where I take classes, I have a yellow triangle under the wifi icon and when I run...
  10. website (www.microsoft.com) is online but isn't responding to connecti

website (www.microsoft.com) is online but isn't responding to connecti: hello this is my problem with my internet. i have restarted my pc at least more than ten times today so just i can connect for 10 or 15 minutes at once. this is the message from my connection trubleshooting: website (Microsoft Corporation) is online but isn't responding...