Windows 10: This site can’t be reached

Discus and support This site can’t be reached in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; This site can’t be reachedportal.southuniversity.edu took too long to respond.Try:Checking the connectionChecking the proxy and the firewallRunning... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MaggieGalvan, Feb 6, 2022.

1. This site can’t be reached

This site can’t be reachedportal.southuniversity.edu took too long to respond.Try:Checking the connectionChecking the proxy and the firewallRunning Windows Network DiagnosticsERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUTIm having a hard time trying to get this website to open. I use this website everyday, why am I not able to access it now?Please help

:)

MaggieGalvan, Feb 6, 2022
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool This site can’t be reached :cool:

jmcslob, Feb 6, 2022
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Feb 6, 2022
  4. This site can’t be reached

imperialreign, Feb 6, 2022
Thema:

This site can’t be reached

1. This site can’t be reached - Similar Threads - site can’t reached

2. Every site says “This site can’t be reached” except for youtube

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every site says “This site can’t be reached” except for youtube: it originally started with me not being able to start a game client, so i tried to disconnect and reconnect to my wifi, i tried restarting my laptop and i even went on youtube and tried something relating to the dns ipv4 and putting in 8888 and 8844 and it still doesnt work....
  3. Every site says “This site can’t be reached” except for youtube

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Every site says “This site can’t be reached” except for youtube: it originally started with me not being able to start a game client, so i tried to disconnect and reconnect to my wifi, i tried restarting my laptop and i even went on youtube and tried something relating to the dns ipv4 and putting in 8888 and 8844 and it still doesnt work....
  4. This site can’t be reached error

This site can’t be reached error: Hi all I’m using windows 11 but unable to browse keep getting This site can’t be reached response. How can I resolve this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-site-cant-be-reached-error/0708eb2f-546d-483c-b2a2-1e7fe1fd2703
  5. This site can’t be reached error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This site can’t be reached error: Hi all I’m using windows 11 but unable to browse keep getting This site can’t be reached response. How can I resolve this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-site-cant-be-reached-error/0708eb2f-546d-483c-b2a2-1e7fe1fd2703
  6. This site can’t be reached

This site can’t be reached: This site can’t be reachedportal.southuniversity.edu took too long to respond.Try:Checking the connectionChecking the proxy and the firewallRunning Windows Network DiagnosticsERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUTIm having a hard time trying to get this website to open. I use this website...
  7. This site can’t be reached

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    This site can’t be reached: This site can’t be reachedportal.southuniversity.edu took too long to respond.Try:Checking the connectionChecking the proxy and the firewallRunning Windows Network DiagnosticsERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUTIm having a hard time trying to get this website to open. I use this website...
  8. "This site can’t be reached. The connection was reset."

"This site can’t be reached. The connection was reset.": "This site can’t be reached The connection was reset." how to fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-site-cant-be-reached-the-connection-was-reset/5aeb2a75-e414-4745-899c-78ba72db22ce
  9. This site can’t be reached login.mailchimp.com

This site can’t be reached login.mailchimp.com: When I try to access mailchimp in edge I never get anything but a blank page. It says it is trying to connect and just sits there spinning forever.When I try to access mailchimp whether in chrome I get this message. This site can’t be reached login.mailchimp.com took too...
  10. This site can’t be reached - localhost refused to connect.

This site can’t be reached - localhost refused to connect.: I'm trying to connect to my Cyber Power UPS web based management software (PPBE) but keep receiving: This site can’t be reached localhost refused to connect. Search Google for localhost 3052 agent ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED I get the same error in Chrome, Edge and Firefox. I...