Windows 10: This site can’t provide a secure connection

Discus and support This site can’t provide a secure connection in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Simply cannot open any one drive files or even open my one drive url. This message appears. This site can’t provide a secure connection... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DominicLee - Newton, May 25, 2019.

1. This site can’t provide a secure connection

Simply cannot open any one drive files or even open my one drive url.

This message appears.

This site can’t provide a secure connection
    onedrive.live.com uses an unsupported protocol.

ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH

Unsupported protocol

The client and server don't support a common SSL protocol version or cipher suite.

Tried all the fixes posted yet nothing has worked.

:)

DominicLee - Newton, May 25, 2019
  2. Jsssssssss, May 25, 2019
  3. Smeed Win User
Thema:

This site can’t provide a secure connection

1. This site can’t provide a secure connection - Similar Threads - site can’t provide

2. "This site can't provide a secure connection".

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "This site can't provide a secure connection".: This issue occurs on all of my web browsers like google ,avast and avg secure browsers which is I cannot search anything but when I start my pc and I started google aswell, everything is running fine at first but when im in the middle of my online class or gmeet I get...
  3. Secured, can’t connect to this network

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Secured, can’t connect to this network: I was suing my pc yesterday, and all of a sudden my PCs connection to my wifi switched and said “secured, can’t connect to this network”. (My internet is internode and my wifi adapter is d-link DWA-182 wireless USB). Then today I turned it on, same message was coming up when...
  4. "This site can’t be reached. The connection was reset."

"This site can’t be reached. The connection was reset.": "This site can’t be reached The connection was reset." how to fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-site-cant-be-reached-the-connection-was-reset/5aeb2a75-e414-4745-899c-78ba72db22ce
  5. unable to connect with secure sites

unable to connect with secure sites: Even on account I have used for a long time I get the message "Hmmm cannot connect, server not found. what's my solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-connect-with-secure-sites/fa302daa-dee3-45ac-beac-7c2c0d7e61aa
  6. Can’t connect securely to this page

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can’t connect securely to this page: Hello when I try to log into my email, I'm now getting this error message, can you tell me why and how to fix it please? Thank you Can’t connect securely to this page...
  7. OneDrive error - This site can’t provide a secure connection onedrive.

in Windows 10 Support
    OneDrive error - This site can’t provide a secure connection onedrive.: Whichever way I try to get to my OneDrive on-line account I get this error. Could be due to using a new PC or Kaspersky blocking something, but never had this issue before using the same setup. This site can’t provide a secure connection onedrive.live.com uses an unsupported...
  8. "This site can't provide a secure connection" ERROR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "This site can't provide a secure connection" ERROR: Greetings All, I have an unusual issue with 2 browsers I am experimenting with. I have installed SlimJet and Opera (see picts) on my Dell Desktop which runs Win Xp Pro, 2gigs ram and plenty of hard drive space, 3.4 processor. When I attempt to go to some sites (THIS ONE...
  9. Can’t connect securely to this page

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can’t connect securely to this page: I am getting this error since the last Windows update. I tried the ssl check masrk suggestions. The problem also exisits on Chrome but I can work Firefox. Help Please. Build 17763.503 Version 1809...
  10. Can’t connect securely to this page

Can’t connect securely to this page: I get this opening certain websites. Have tried a number of recommended fixes. None have worked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-connect-securely-to-this-page/1d3bf117-43e6-4bd4-a8b8-649820bc87ea

Users found this page by searching for:

1. this site cant provide a secure connection