Windows 10: "This site can't provide a secure connection".

Discus and support "This site can't provide a secure connection". in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; This issue occurs on all of my web browsers like google ,avast and avg secure browsers which is I cannot search anything but when I start my pc and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ElijahGuevarra, Jun 21, 2021.

1. "This site can't provide a secure connection".

This issue occurs on all of my web browsers like google ,avast and avg secure browsers which is I cannot search anything but when I start my pc and I started google aswell, everything is running fine at first but when im in the middle of my online class or gmeet I get disconnected and I tried to reload the site but no avail which forces me to Restart my pc then boot it up again then it runs normal again but in a second the same issue will appear again. I tried some of the solutions like clearing my browsers cache and etc..but for now it runs pretty smooth on my google chrome for now.........a

:)

ElijahGuevarra, Jun 21, 2021
  2. Jsssssssss, Jun 21, 2021
  3. Smeed Win User
Thema:

"This site can't provide a secure connection".

1. "This site can't provide a secure connection". - Similar Threads - site can't provide

2. This site can’t provide a secure connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This site can’t provide a secure connection: Youtube is the only site I cannot access on any pc/laptop in the house and gives the message:This site can’t provide a secure connectionwww.youtube.com uses an unsupported protocol.ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCI have checked time/date, emptied SSL cache, deleted...
  3. This site can’t provide a secure connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This site can’t provide a secure connection: Youtube is the only site I cannot access on any pc/laptop in the house and gives the message:This site can’t provide a secure connectionwww.youtube.com uses an unsupported protocol.ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCI have checked time/date, emptied SSL cache, deleted...
  4. This site can’t provide a secure connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. This site cant provide a secure connection[windows vista]

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This site cant provide a secure connection[windows vista]: Hey I'm Lobelia Bracegirdle. I'm using windows vista, my problem is I'm trying to access to youtube, facebook etc. I'm getting error like [this site cant provide a secure connection]. I tried all solutions to fix like, auto/manual dns settings, and I tried cmd method,...
  6. This site cant provide a secure connection[windows vista]

This site cant provide a secure connection[windows vista]: Hey I'm Lobelia Bracegirdle. I'm using windows vista, my problem is I'm trying to access to youtube, facebook etc. I'm getting error like [this site cant provide a secure connection]. I tried all solutions to fix like, auto/manual dns settings, and I tried cmd method,...
  7. OneDrive error - This site can’t provide a secure connection onedrive.

in Windows 10 Support
    OneDrive error - This site can’t provide a secure connection onedrive.: Whichever way I try to get to my OneDrive on-line account I get this error. Could be due to using a new PC or Kaspersky blocking something, but never had this issue before using the same setup. This site can’t provide a secure connection onedrive.live.com uses an unsupported...
  8. "This site can't provide a secure connection" ERROR

"This site can't provide a secure connection" ERROR: Greetings All, I have an unusual issue with 2 browsers I am experimenting with. I have installed SlimJet and Opera (see picts) on my Dell Desktop which runs Win Xp Pro, 2gigs ram and plenty of hard drive space, 3.4 processor. When I attempt to go to some sites (THIS ONE...
  9. This site can’t provide a secure connection

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    This site can’t provide a secure connection: Simply cannot open any one drive files or even open my one drive url. This message appears. This site can’t provide a secure connection onedrive.live.com uses an unsupported protocol. ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH Unsupported protocol The client and server don't...
  10. Can't connect to secure sites with ANY browser or app

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't connect to secure sites with ANY browser or app: OK, I'm on the second day of this. I CANNOT connect to any secure site, nor can the built-in stuff like signing into my Microsoft account, using the Media Creation Tool or anything that would go through an HTTPS connection. I CAN get to Windows Update for some reason. I...