Windows 10: This snap in cannot be used with this version of windows 10

Discus and support This snap in cannot be used with this version of windows 10 in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I'll admit that I'm still using the original free version of Windows 10. I'm also a more disappointed in that updates since caused them to stop... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by JustJim, Apr 10, 2019.

1. JustJim Win User

This snap in cannot be used with this version of windows 10

I'll admit that I'm still using the original free version of Windows 10. I'm also a more disappointed in that updates since caused them to stop supporting HomeGroups that supported in Windows 10.

I would like to add another Microsoft Account as a backup User. Isn't there simply a patch that Microsoft has come up with for this issue?

:)

JustJim, Apr 10, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 10, 2019
  3. SujataMoktan, Apr 10, 2019
  4. This snap in cannot be used with this version of windows 10

Using Snapping on multiple screens

Hi Isaac,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

• Which app are you trying to move to other screen modern app or windows app?
    I suggest you to use keyboard shortcuts and see if you can move the window:

Windows Key + Left Arrow Key

Windows Key + Right Arrow Key

Please let us know which apps are you trying to snap to the other screen so that we can assist better.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Apr 10, 2019
Thema:

This snap in cannot be used with this version of windows 10

1. This snap in cannot be used with this version of windows 10 - Similar Threads - snap cannot used

2. MMC cannot initialize the snap-in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MMC cannot initialize the snap-in: I can press windows+R and enter hit type gpedit.msc after that I can open any file it shows MMC cannot initialize the snap-in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mmc-cannot-initialize-the-snap-in/e6a3d9d3-2e03-45ba-8c32-355042e4374a
  3. MMC cannot initialize the snap-in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MMC cannot initialize the snap-in: I can press windows+R and enter hit type gpedit.msc after that I can open any file it shows MMC cannot initialize the snap-in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mmc-cannot-initialize-the-snap-in/e6a3d9d3-2e03-45ba-8c32-355042e4374a
  4. snap windows cannot turn off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    snap windows cannot turn off: each time i take a doc t the top of my windows desktop , i get a blue column and the docs horizontal with is reduced in size. I have turned of multitasking > snap windows but to no avail.Any sugestions on how to get rid of this annoyance?...
  5. snap windows cannot turn off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    snap windows cannot turn off: each time i take a doc t the top of my windows desktop , i get a blue column and the docs horizontal with is reduced in size. I have turned of multitasking > snap windows but to no avail.Any sugestions on how to get rid of this annoyance?...
  6. snap using shortcut key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    snap using shortcut key: by using shortcut key my snap not working partial pop up but not save but if open app then working . i update few mothth ago as update coming https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snap-using-shortcut-key/d86a4edb-a033-46dc-b131-6ed8dff84873
  7. MMC cannot initialize the snap-in in Windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Customization
    MMC cannot initialize the snap-in in Windows 10 pro: I am not able to edit Local Group Policy Editor giving MMC cannot initialize the snap-in in Windows 10 pro and also while launching local security policy it's giving an error. I have attached a screenshot of both issues.Also, Administrative Template icon is not showing, and...
  8. Cannot use Japanese IME in Windows 10 Version 1803

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot use Japanese IME in Windows 10 Version 1803: Dear Team, We are unable to use Japanese IME kanji in Windows 10 Version 1803 even after upgrade Version 1809.Kindly help to resolve asap....
  9. cannot resize my windows; snap wont allow corner snap

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    cannot resize my windows; snap wont allow corner snap: i think therea a problem with my windows drivers. brand new hp spectre laptop- trying to put 3 windows on the screen at the same time- Snap oonly allows me to do 2. and i also notice that the windows resize button does nothing. I am at a loss where to start brent...
  10. How to use Snap Assist In Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to use Snap Assist In Windows 10: [ATTACH] Snap Assist is a feature in Windows 10, that is not noticed by many. Though this feature is enabled by default in every Windows 10 PC, only a very few users are using it. In this post, we will learn [...] This post How to use Snap Assist In Windows 10 is from...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. this snap in cannot be used in windows 10

2. this snap in cannot be used in this version of windows 10

3. this plugin cannot be used with this version of windows