Windows 10: THIS SOUNDS DUMB HOW DO I FIND A BACK UP TO A DIFFERENT DATE

Discus and support THIS SOUNDS DUMB HOW DO I FIND A BACK UP TO A DIFFERENT DATE in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; HOW DO I FIND BACK UP TO A DIFFERENT DATE.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SALLYANNEHAYDON, Mar 6, 2019.

1. THIS SOUNDS DUMB HOW DO I FIND A BACK UP TO A DIFFERENT DATE

HOW DO I FIND BACK UP TO A DIFFERENT DATE.

:)

SALLYANNEHAYDON, Mar 6, 2019
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue THIS SOUNDS DUMB HOW DO I FIND A BACK UP TO A DIFFERENT DATE :p

cadaveca, Mar 6, 2019
  3. fireberd Win User
    Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, Mar 6, 2019
  4. THIS SOUNDS DUMB HOW DO I FIND A BACK UP TO A DIFFERENT DATE

Sound problem

Hi,

We need to investigate further so that we can identify the cause of the issue. We suggest running the Troubleshooter and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Type and select Troubleshooting on the Search bar/Cortana.
    • Click Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Playing Audio under Sound.
    • Follow the steps that will be provided.
    If the steps does not work. We suggest downloading a fresh copy of the audio driver from Realtek and see if it helps.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Mar 6, 2019
Thema:

THIS SOUNDS DUMB HOW DO I FIND A BACK UP TO A DIFFERENT DATE

1. THIS SOUNDS DUMB HOW DO I FIND A BACK UP TO A DIFFERENT DATE - Similar Threads - SOUNDS DUMB FIND

2. How do I find my backed up files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I find my backed up files: I did a fresh windows install and backed up my files on to an external hard drive.I did not back my files up while logged into Microsoft. I have the files on my pc but I can't seem to restore them. I've tried file history but nothing comes up other than the account I created....
  3. How do I find my backed up files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I find my backed up files: I did a fresh windows install and backed up my files on to an external hard drive.I did not back my files up while logged into Microsoft. I have the files on my pc but I can't seem to restore them. I've tried file history but nothing comes up other than the account I created....
  4. How do I find my backed up files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I did something dumb - no sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I did something dumb - no sound: I did something dumb -- no sound https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-did-something-dumb-no-sound/c9393f6a-fb0c-4c2c-8865-d3ac87d607fb
  6. I did something dumb - no sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I did something dumb - no sound: I did something dumb -- no sound https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-did-something-dumb-no-sound/c9393f6a-fb0c-4c2c-8865-d3ac87d607fb
  7. How do I get rid of this dumb turtle

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I get rid of this dumb turtle: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Phazer-Gannon [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/uwh480/how_do_i_get_rid_of_this_dumb_turtle/
  8. How do I find and back up my passwords?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I find and back up my passwords?: I would like to find passwords for websites, so I can back them up. Also would like to find my administrator's passwords if possible. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-and-back-up-my-passwords/53ef6b16-4c97-40b9-a949-ecd7b59e1141
  9. No sound after up date

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No sound after up date: I had a update take place and since that time I have not been able to get any sound except on iTunes. Nothing on any other apps, no sound on my AOL. homepage or YouTube for example. I am running Windows 10 Home....
  10. Sound or Audio does not work. How do I hook this back up?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Sound or Audio does not work. How do I hook this back up?: how do I repair the audio or sound in my Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/sound-or-audio-does-not-work-how-do-i-hook-this/e04d24f8-79ea-4af1-b12b-3628f5507abd