Windows 10: This started appearing after latest update, how can i remove it? It's really annoying

Discus and support This started appearing after latest update, how can i remove it? It's really annoying in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/dolan_grey [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/dolan_grey, May 15, 2022.

1. This started appearing after latest update, how can i remove it? It's really annoying

/u/dolan_grey, May 15, 2022
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond This started appearing after latest update, how can i remove it? It's really annoying :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, May 15, 2022
  3. Bavoir Win User
    Latest Update

After the latest update, I appear to have lost all the information I had pinned to the start page. This is really annoying and inconvenient, as I had a lot of stuff on there that I use a lot. Why has this happened and how can I get all of that information
    back? Would removing the update work? Or is there some other way I can get back to what I had before the update?

Bavoir, May 15, 2022
  4. Vesao Win User

This started appearing after latest update, how can i remove it? It's really annoying

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, May 15, 2022
Thema:

This started appearing after latest update, how can i remove it? It's really annoying

1. This started appearing after latest update, how can i remove it? It's really annoying - Similar Threads - started appearing latest

2. Does anyone know how to remove the upper ui, it’s really annoying

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone know how to remove the upper ui, it’s really annoying: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BriefShock [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mkhkap/does_anyone_know_how_to_remove_the_upper_ui_its/
  3. really annoying bug

really annoying bug: [ATTACH] So I've been using Win10 for about a year now and lately there's been this really annoying bug where on google pages, anywhere I click results in the little insertion line showing up. I can't find any information on this, and I wanna know if there's a fix for it....
  4. How do you remove the extra input languages if they are not listed? It is really annoying...

How do you remove the extra input languages if they are not listed? It is really annoying...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/God_Zamasu [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kd0ncn/how_do_you_remove_the_extra_input_languages_if/
  5. Computer really slow after the latest update, it’s frustrating.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer really slow after the latest update, it’s frustrating.: My computer just updated itself to the latest windows 10 update 25 Aug 20, but it’s been really slow ever since, apps take forever to open, and every app starts lagging, everytime I press on a button it freezes for about a minute, I’ve tried all tips and tricks to maximize...
  6. Windows not starting after latest update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows not starting after latest update: So recently my laptop prompted to restart to complete the updates, which I did but after that my windows is not starting or the repair tool is able to fix it. I would share this log file but it won't even boot in safe mode. I've unplugged the external mouse and keyboard as...
  7. Really annoying icon wont go away. How to remove?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Really annoying icon wont go away. How to remove?: [ATTACH]Ive tried everything I know to try and remove it but its still stuck there. please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/really-annoying-icon-wont-go-away-how-to-remove/c0655f82-9968-428d-af2e-e2b8a08ebed3
  8. How can I remove the annoying gap in the search tab?

in Cortana
    How can I remove the annoying gap in the search tab?: [ATTACH]I don't know if it is possible to remove that gap that is on the left hand side of the search tab but if it is possible to remove it, then how can I do it? It's not a big problem but it really irritates me. This gap came in when I updated my Windows 10 to version...
  9. How do I remove the annoying language box from latest version?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I remove the annoying language box from latest version?: [img] 136043
  10. Icon mysteriously appears after latest updates...

in Windows 10 Support
    Icon mysteriously appears after latest updates...: After the last set of updates that MS did, I noticed that I have a new icon on my desktop: [img] I can move it around the desktop, but I can't get it off the desktop and I don't want it there. Anyone have ideas on how to get rid of it? Any help gratefully received. 114142