Windows 10: This strange animation bug happens in task view and desktop peek

Discus and support This strange animation bug happens in task view and desktop peek in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/berkeleymorrison [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/berkeleymorrison, Jul 23, 2020.

1. This strange animation bug happens in task view and desktop peek

/u/berkeleymorrison, Jul 23, 2020

2. Buggy taskbar Windows 10/ twitchy show desktop/ peek button.

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting your query.

Let’s turn off the Peek option and check. Follow the below step.

• Right click on the Windows task bar and click on Properties.

• Uncheck the option Use Peek to preview the desktop when you move your mouse to the Sow desktop button at the end of the taskbar.

• Now click on Apply and click on
      OK.

Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Jul 30, 2020
  3. abaaqeel Win User
    Task View Animation Windows 10 [Build 1803]

Before this update, I was able to disable the task view animation from
    Adjust the appearance and performance of Windows ,
    by disabling
    Animate windows when minimizing and maximizing .
    Right now, that doesn't affect the task view animation. How can I disable the task view animation in build 1803?

abaaqeel, Jul 30, 2020
  4. This strange animation bug happens in task view and desktop peek

Disable Win + Tab Task View Window Animation

So you can turn off the "sliding" animation when switching between Virtual desktops when unchecking "Animate windows when minimizing and maximizing" in the Performance Options; this prevents you from seeing any animations when you switch between virtual desktops. However, whenever I enter task view (such as by pressing Win+Tab), I notice that there's a brief animation where all of the Windows that are currently on screen move into the little boxes to select from, and then once a Window is chose, there is another animation where they all move back into place. Unfortunately, changing the option that I mentioned earlier does NOT disable this animation, and honestly, I'm not quite sure what does.
    How can you disable the initial task view animation in Windows 10?

JohnTravolski, Jul 30, 2020
Thema:

This strange animation bug happens in task view and desktop peek

1. This strange animation bug happens in task view and desktop peek - Similar Threads - strange animation bug

2. Strange Behavior Viewing Images On Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange Behavior Viewing Images On Desktop: This is really weird, I'll click on a desktop image, it opens and I'll see it for maybe 7 seconds, then it switches to another image on my desktop! Been happening maybe 3 months. It doesn’t happen if the images are in a folder. here's a video of it happening I put on dropbox,...
  3. Strange Behavior Viewing Images On Desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Strange Behavior Viewing Images On Desktop: This is really weird, I'll click on a desktop image, it opens and I'll see it for maybe 7 seconds, then it switches to another image on my desktop! Been happening maybe 3 months. It doesn’t happen if the images are in a folder. here's a video of it happening I put on dropbox,...
  4. Strange Behavior Viewing Images On Desktop

Strange Behavior Viewing Images On Desktop: This is really weird, I'll click on a desktop image, it opens and I'll see it for maybe 7 seconds, then it switches to another image on my desktop! Been happening maybe 3 months. It doesn’t happen if the images are in a folder. here's a video of it happening I put on...
  5. Strange Behavior Viewing Images On Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange Behavior Viewing Images On Desktop: This is really weird, I'll click on a desktop image, it opens and I'll see it for maybe 7 seconds, then it switches to another image on my desktop! Been happening maybe 3 months. It doesn’t happen if the images are in a folder. here's a video of it happening I put on...
  6. Possible Bug: Wallpaper Slideshow and Virtual desktops Task View

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Possible Bug: Wallpaper Slideshow and Virtual desktops Task View: So I may have found a bug... not sure if this has been reported or not. I setup a slideshow background on Windows 11 everything works fine. Upon reboot, if I create a new Desktop from the "Task View" button, the desktop wallpaper reverts to the static image. If I then go into...
  7. Possible Bug: Wallpaper Slideshow and Virtual desktops Task View

Possible Bug: Wallpaper Slideshow and Virtual desktops Task View: So I may have found a bug... not sure if this has been reported or not. I setup a slideshow background on Windows 11 everything works fine. Upon reboot, if I create a new Desktop from the "Task View" button, the desktop wallpaper reverts to the static image. If I then go into...
  8. Wallpaper acting strangely in task view and start

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wallpaper acting strangely in task view and start: My wallpaper is acting wired in the task view and start menu it is all distorted to the right. I'm running at 4k resolution. It seems not happening if I switch to a 1080p resolution. Any tips or solutions? submitted by /u/H_Hambs [link] [comments]...
  9. Invisible Task View Bug

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Invisible Task View Bug: After opening task view with Windows + Tab and dragging a window to my second desktop, the task view glitches itself out and becomes stuck in a invisible task view mode after pressing Windows + Tab, or on the icon. So I would still see my desktop and the windows, but clicking...
  10. Disable Win + Tab Task View Window Animation

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disable Win + Tab Task View Window Animation: So you can turn off the "sliding" animation when switching between Virtual desktops when unchecking "Animate windows when minimizing and maximizing" in the Performance Options; this prevents you from seeing any animations when you switch between virtual desktops. However,...