Windows 10: This strange terminal things is really annoying. Pls help me.

Discus and support This strange terminal things is really annoying. Pls help me. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Aympere [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Aympere, Oct 18, 2020.

1. This strange terminal things is really annoying. Pls help me.

/u/Aympere, Oct 18, 2020
  2. OldMike65 Win User

Pls help me with restore to 7

It did not say weather it found errors or not ?? That's strange ....it does list any errors it finds ....or it will also report No errors found.

This strange terminal things is really annoying. Pls help me. [​IMG]

OldMike65, Oct 18, 2020
  3. qubit Win User
    i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Oct 18, 2020
  4. This strange terminal things is really annoying. Pls help me.

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Oct 18, 2020
Thema:

This strange terminal things is really annoying. Pls help me.

1. This strange terminal things is really annoying. Pls help me. - Similar Threads - strange terminal things

2. Someone help me pls :)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Someone help me pls :): [ATTACH] When I open a certain program (TIA PORTAL), my borders become like this. Anyone know how to fix this? https://preview.redd.it/n8ke6usbi9r51.png?width=1109&format=png&auto=webp&s=613e5ad04045e3a15bf02cc39dd917a50fcf0662 submitted by /u/PaoneBenaone [link]...
  3. Pls help me

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pls help me: [ATTACH] pls help me, how to disable "this setting is managed by your administrator" to my cloud-delivered protection. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pls-help-me/af449972-38de-4825-9f8a-14816a640703
  4. Help me pls

Help me pls: My wifi stops working. I have a ac 9560 and when I restart my laptop it works for a while then it cuts off. I really need to fix it for school so help is really appreciated. I have a msi prestige laptop if that helps and I get error code 10 submitted by /u/spacenerd222...
  5. Help me fix this pls

Help me fix this pls: I have a good headset for gaming and good audio but say I wanna record a youtube video I click on record with the mic option on. 20 minutes later I'm looking back and my mic audio sound like jack s* can someone help me fix this or is it just like that. submitted by...
  6. Try to help me pls

Try to help me pls: Hey guys, I was ready to format my pc when appear this in the left down corner: "invalid partition table". Can you guys help me and tell how can I fix it? submitted by /u/Rochitazz_4 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fo5h1w/try_to_help_me_pls/
  7. Help me pls

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help me pls: I have an error or somthing i don't know, there is an icon on my desktop and when i delete it a window pop ups and said "Item not found" like the picture below but the icon was still there, how can i delete this annoying icon[ATTACH]...
  8. Help me pls !!!!!!!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help me pls !!!!!!!: I got noticed that my local disk C is full, and then i check all the apps in my local disk C and its only 80GB , and then i check to setting and go to storage and there is 120 GB Temporary files. Can u help me how to delete those files. Ps : I have this problem after i...
  9. help me with fonts pls

in Windows 10 Customization
    help me with fonts pls: Hi i accidentally changed the font such that this happened[ATTACH] and this too[ATTACH] any idea how to change it back to Segoe UI? thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/help-me-with-fonts-pls/48df61cd-d73a-49a5-8e60-f31c27bf3c15
  10. Pls help me with restore to 7

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pls help me with restore to 7: Hi. I've been on 10 for about 2 weeks now. I miss a few features that was with 7 and I can't seem to save my pc data to my external hard drive. I'd like to roll back. I tried a system restore last night, but it said there are errors on my hard drive and it won't allow me....