Windows 10: This strange terminal things is really annoying. Pls help me.

Discus and support This strange terminal things is really annoying. Pls help me. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Aympere [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Aympere, Oct 18, 2020.

1. This strange terminal things is really annoying. Pls help me.

/u/Aympere, Oct 18, 2020
  2. OldMike65 Win User

Pls help me with restore to 7

It did not say weather it found errors or not ?? That's strange ....it does list any errors it finds ....or it will also report No errors found.

This strange terminal things is really annoying. Pls help me. [​IMG]

OldMike65, Oct 18, 2020
  3. qubit Win User
    i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Oct 18, 2020
  4. This strange terminal things is really annoying. Pls help me.

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Oct 18, 2020
Thema:

This strange terminal things is really annoying. Pls help me.

1. This strange terminal things is really annoying. Pls help me. - Similar Threads - strange terminal things

2. pls help me with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pls help me with...: this thing always show since avira prime delete a system32 because it think the file have a virus and then it terminates the file but I cannot do anything about it pls help...
  3. Pls help me!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pls help me!: I have a Chuwi Herobook Pro!It has windows 11 homeToday I tryid to get windows 11 22H2 and after some hours I did fail!I checked youtube!I watched what is sayd o tryd that but is also soIt says:"Windows 11, version 22H2 is availabile.""We couldn't install this update,but you...
  4. PLS HELP ME

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PLS HELP ME: Hello, I also have a problem with my windows since I installed it on my laptop, I had problems with the constant printing problems and I actually can't stand it anymore and I want to go back to windows 10 because I had much higher expectations and I also have WINDOWS 11 PRO...
  5. PLS HELP ME

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PLS HELP ME: Hello, I also have a problem with my windows since I installed it on my laptop, I had problems with the constant printing problems and I actually can't stand it anymore and I want to go back to windows 10 because I had much higher expectations and I also have WINDOWS 11 PRO...
  6. pls help me

in Windows 10 Customization
    pls help me: i have downloaded a program from browser and after i hade done my work and uninstall the program its shortcut was on dekstop when permanently delete shift+delete it disappear from dekstop but when i refresh it again came back and when i move it to recycle bin it say you need...
  7. pls help me :

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    pls help me :: My c drive is getting filled because of apps and features everytime I restart my pc. I only have 2 gb of apps when I checked. Pls help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pls-help-me/2da51dd5-52bd-439c-aa76-8305de5da8e0
  8. Pls help me

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pls help me: I installed bios few days ago. And now my pc taking forever to check for updates can bios affect windows OS? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pls-help-me/7f9759ff-04d4-408c-a6c0-8adf4d6c2c48
  9. pls help me :

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    pls help me :: when i open dragon city on microsoft store it shows a message like thisGLFWError #65542 Happen, WGL: the driver does not appear to support OpenGL https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pls-help-me/a5235a86-0e16-44f4-aa6e-7f8c2643733c
  10. Help me pls

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help me pls: I have an error or somthing i don't know, there is an icon on my desktop and when i delete it a window pop ups and said "Item not found" like the picture below but the icon was still there, how can i delete this annoying icon[ATTACH]...