Windows 10: This stupid glitch happens when I play on certain games. Idk what happened but it’s showing...

Discus and support This stupid glitch happens when I play on certain games. Idk what happened but it’s showing... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/secondoverthree [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/secondoverthree, Nov 10, 2019.

1. This stupid glitch happens when I play on certain games. Idk what happened but it’s showing...

/u/secondoverthree, Nov 10, 2019
  2. XVI
    xvi Win User

So this happens. (Glitching desktop)

Wait wait.. One machine. Three monitors. Issue started on one monitor only, starting to show up on other monitors?
    That's.. odd. Common factor here would be the GPU and an issue that slowly increases in severity over time suggests hardware failure.

3. JamieBrackley, Nov 10, 2019
  4. harry2FO Win User

This stupid glitch happens when I play on certain games. Idk what happened but it’s showing...

mouse glitching out when playing a game

When i play a game like fortnite my mouse glitches out. i tried to play other games like roblox but even that game has the same problem.

(with my mouse glitching out i mean if i go left it freezes for a second midway the game and then it goes further and that's really annoying when i play games)

harry2FO, Nov 10, 2019
Thema:

This stupid glitch happens when I play on certain games. Idk what happened but it’s showing...

1. This stupid glitch happens when I play on certain games. Idk what happened but it’s showing... - Similar Threads - stupid glitch happens

2. idk what even happened

in Windows 10 Gaming
    idk what even happened: So I'm watching youtube on windows 10 when it freezes and I hear a noise that sounds kind of like static and faint letters appear on the video. then the whole chrome window showed the letters and the noise got louder. I then shut of the pc. I want to know what happened...
  3. idk what even happened

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    idk what even happened: So I'm watching youtube on windows 10 when it freezes and I hear a noise that sounds kind of like static and faint letters appear on the video. then the whole chrome window showed the letters and the noise got louder. I then shut of the pc. I want to know what happened...
  4. help please! idk what is happening!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    help please! idk what is happening!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/LoganPlayz1011 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lr10u6/help_please_idk_what_is_happening/
  5. Strange glitch keeps happening on certain apps

Strange glitch keeps happening on certain apps: [ATTACH] So my computer screen broke and had to get a new one after that this started happening in many different apps such as microsoft teams minecraft photoshop and alot more i dont know if i can use a progarm or feature to fix this but i would appreciate if people could...
  6. Idk what happened

in Windows 10 Customization
    Idk what happened: So uh, I can't see my desktop, everything in my taskbar except for apps don't work, like for example the file explorer or even the calculator, if I tried to open them it would just say "class not registered" or "An attempt was made to reference a token that does not exist"...
  7. What is the cause for this? It happens when playing games and happened today when using CAD...

What is the cause for this? It happens when playing games and happened today when using CAD...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/welogique [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/go8tq0/what_is_the_cause_for_this_it_happens_when/
  8. This happens when i play

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This happens when i play: Hello, i am not sure how to describe this problem, but whenever i play video games everything in the game freezes for 5 seconds or so and it goes away it's not internet lag for sure and my laptop is in good condition but i believe it's MAYBE one of the VPNS i installed in...
  9. Idk what’s happening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Idk what’s happening: So my ctrl key is crouch in almost every game I play, and yesterday when i got home and wanted to play rust it didnt work. When i tried unbinding and re-binding it, it read the key as back space. It lets me play the game fine eccept when I press the tab key it brings up a...
  10. idk what happened to my computer but the colors are messed

in Windows 10 Customization
    idk what happened to my computer but the colors are messed: so this happened earlier while i was playing a game, i tried to screen shot with alt+ prt sc while holding s then a white screen appeared saying please wait then the colors became weird. Please help i need to fix this soon....