Windows 10: this symbol appeared next to my taskbar on laptop as I removed my camera usb connector...

Discus and support this symbol appeared next to my taskbar on laptop as I removed my camera usb connector... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; this is screenshot of what appeared next to my taskbar as I removed the usb connector of my Sony camera to my laptop after transferring photos to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ward Buckingham, Nov 26, 2022.

1. this symbol appeared next to my taskbar on laptop as I removed my camera usb connector...

this is screenshot of what appeared next to my taskbar as I removed the usb connector of my Sony camera to my laptop after transferring photos to laptop. What does it mean? I've never seen that before.

:)

Ward Buckingham, Nov 26, 2022

2. Laptop Camera

Thanks for updating us on the results of the troubleshooting steps that you have completed. Since the built-in webcam is still not working correctly and the same error code 0xA00F4244 (0xC00DABED) is still appearing, we suggest that we check the camera privacy
    settings to see if the camera access is turned on. Kindly follow the steps below to check the camera privacy settings:

• Press the Windows key + I to open the Settings app.
    • Near the top of the Settings app window is the search box, kindly type the word "webcam" or "camera".
    • From the list of results choose Camera privacy settings.
    • Make sure that "Let apps use my camera" toggle is set to On.

We look forward to your response once you complete the steps.

Jordan Dom, Nov 26, 2022
  3. THX1138 Win User
    Bootable USB drive appearing in Disk Management with unusual symbol

I have a bootable USB drive plugged into my PC and although it shows up in Disk Management, it doesn't show up in My Computer. Why does it have a weird symbol? It's the second drive in the list in Disk Management. Disk Management won't let me assign a drive letter, saying the list has to be refreshed, even though I just refreshed it.

this symbol appeared next to my taskbar on laptop as I removed my camera usb connector... [​IMG]

THX1138, Nov 26, 2022
  4. this symbol appeared next to my taskbar on laptop as I removed my camera usb connector...

Camera not working with Skype

Well I can't see one!!!

If I plug in an external USB camera then a camera heading appears in Device Manager and the USB camera is listed. Remove the USB camera and the entire camera section disappears

Cant remember if I said but,for hte avoidance of doubt, the Internal Lenovo camera appears as a selectable camera in Skype, its just that when selected it does not work (black screen)

Rincewindwiz, Nov 26, 2022
Thema:

this symbol appeared next to my taskbar on laptop as I removed my camera usb connector...

1. this symbol appeared next to my taskbar on laptop as I removed my camera usb connector... - Similar Threads - symbol appeared next

2. Weird symbol is appearing on my desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird symbol is appearing on my desktop: This weird symbol is appearing on my desktop. i can't even click on it neither i could check from where it is coming please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-symbol-is-appearing-on-my-desktop/ec355c33-17ef-454f-929e-e58215a70d48
  3. Weird symbol is appearing on my desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird symbol is appearing on my desktop: This weird symbol is appearing on my desktop. i can't even click on it neither i could check from where it is coming please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-symbol-is-appearing-on-my-desktop/ec355c33-17ef-454f-929e-e58215a70d48
  4. My laptop camera is not appearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop camera is not appearing: i have been trying to use my camera after it came back from repairs and its just not showing up. i tried using a website i tried in the setting to scan for it but all shows nothing. and its the inbuilt camera i am talking about....
  5. My laptop camera is not appearing

My laptop camera is not appearing: i have been trying to use my camera after it came back from repairs and its just not showing up. i tried using a website i tried in the setting to scan for it but all shows nothing. and its the inbuilt camera i am talking about....
  6. My laptop spams § symbol

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop spams § symbol: My lenovo laptop keeps spamming § § § § § § § § §. Its just a couple months old. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-spams-symbol/5cad76ed-2539-4161-aa86-9dae7d90fb72
  7. My laptop spams § symbol

My laptop spams § symbol: My lenovo laptop keeps spamming § § § § § § § § §. Its just a couple months old. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-spams-symbol/5cad76ed-2539-4161-aa86-9dae7d90fb72
  8. this symbol appeared next to my taskbar on laptop as I removed my camera usb connector...

this symbol appeared next to my taskbar on laptop as I removed my camera usb connector...: this is screenshot of what appeared next to my taskbar as I removed the usb connector of my Sony camera to my laptop after transferring photos to laptop. What does it mean? I've never seen that before....
  9. this symbol appeared next to my taskbar on laptop as I removed my camera usb connector...

in Windows 10 Customization
    this symbol appeared next to my taskbar on laptop as I removed my camera usb connector...: this is screenshot of what appeared next to my taskbar as I removed the usb connector of my Sony camera to my laptop after transferring photos to laptop. What does it mean? I've never seen that before....
  10. Floating F i Symbol appeared and my laptop and cant get rid of it.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Floating F i Symbol appeared and my laptop and cant get rid of it.: Hi my name is Philip, I started up my laptop running windows 10 this morning and a F/ Information symbol appeared. I cant close it and it to is over laid over every program. I have attached a screen shot of it. I scanned the computer with my bull guard anti virus to no...