Windows 10: This tool can't update your PC

Discus and support This tool can't update your PC in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; It sats "The language or edition of Windows currently installed on your PC isn't supported by this tool", I made sure to have updated Win 10, but I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SuccesFullGamer, Feb 5, 2019.

1. This tool can't update your PC

It sats "The language or edition of Windows currently installed on your PC isn't supported by this tool", I made sure to have updated Win 10, but I believe the cause most likely could be me using non-genuine Win 10 Enterprise

:)

SuccesFullGamer, Feb 5, 2019

2. Lumia 950 dual-sim on T-Mobile - How I got the firmware update and Windows 10 Update

• The Microsoft Store rep said it was not possible to get the firmware update for a Lumia 950 on T-Mobile. I did not accept it.

Here's what worked for me. I downloaded and installed the Windows Device Recovery Tool. Then I followed these steps:
      • I backed up the phone because this process does a factory reset
      • Turned off BitLocker on the phone.
      • Turned off the Reset Protection on the phone.
      • Ran Windows Device Recovery Tool on the PC.
      • Plugged the phone into the PC.
      • The Windows Device Recovery Tool recognized the phone and updated the software.
      • Several times I got a “failure” message on the PC screen. I repeated these steps until it went away:
        • Leaving the phone plugged in, I would reset the phone by holding down the power and volume down buttons simultaneously.
        • Then the Windows Device Recovery Tool would not recognize the phone. I continued and manually choose my Lumia.
        • I clicked through the battery warning.
        • If the "failure" appeared, I would repeat.
      • Eventually, I got a success message.
      • I set up the phone again. The Anniversary Update was now available for download.

I hope this helps.

BruceDimon, Feb 5, 2019
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Feb 5, 2019
  4. Wile E Win User

This tool can't update your PC

Handy OS X Tools and Apps

You should add VLC to that list. Plays most anything, except WMV/WMA.

And are we sticking to free tools? Cause I have suggestions for some that cost money, but are well worth it IMHO.

Wile E, Feb 5, 2019
Thema:

This tool can't update your PC

1. This tool can't update your PC - Similar Threads - tool can't update

2. This tool can't update your PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This tool can't update your PC: This tool can't update your PCFirstly i have the issue of driver or other i don't know. Because all the serial port are not working.When i try to upgrade my laptop window than window 10 show me this error.Please solve this issue and again my laptop port work.Thanks to you....
  3. This tool can't update your PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This tool can't update your PC: This tool can't update your PCFirstly i have the issue of driver or other i don't know. Because all the serial port are not working.When i try to upgrade my laptop window than window 10 show me this error.Please solve this issue and again my laptop port work.Thanks to you....
  4. This tool can't update your PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. This app can't run on your PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This app can't run on your PC.: Hi,My OS: Windows 10 Home, 64bit, 21H2, 19044.1620Today, this error message windows keeps popping up I have to keep closing it, but it keeps popping up every 5 seconds. I did not do anything, and I am not sure why this happens. I am not even trying to open any apps or to run...
  6. Find out why your PC can't upgrade to Windows 11 - Free tool !

in Windows 10 Support
    Find out why your PC can't upgrade to Windows 11 - Free tool !: Hi all - This may be useful! GitHub - rcmaehl/WhyNotWin11: Detection Script to help identify why your PC isn't Windows 11 Release Ready HTH 181796
  7. I can't download windows 10 to my desktop "This tool cannot update to your PC" "The...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I can't download windows 10 to my desktop "This tool cannot update to your PC" "The...: I can't download windows 10 to my desktop it gives me an error saying "This tool cannot update to your PC" "The language or edition of the version of Windows currently installed on your PC is not supported by this tool". I've checked for windows updates and there are none....
  8. This App Can't Run on your PC

in Windows 10 Support
    This App Can't Run on your PC: Can anyone tell me how to fix this problem? I've disabled Antivirus, SmartScreen, Firewall, etc. . . What is the deal? I've tried everything. 146378
  9. This app can't run on your PC -To find a version for your PC...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This app can't run on your PC -To find a version for your PC...: [img] Get this error on 50% of my applications now as of yesterday. First noticed it when trying to run python in powershell, restarted laptop then more applications received this error including text editor. general apps like, utorrent, slack, telegram, atom etc. I...
  10. Updating your tooling for Windows 10 Creators Update

in Windows 10 News
    Updating your tooling for Windows 10 Creators Update: We’re extremely excited today that the Windows 10 Creators Update, build 15063, has been released. Kevin Gallo went into detail about some of the new features and APIs in Creators Update for developers. I’ll go into the details of getting your system updated and configured so...