Windows 10: This transparentish dot comes up and won’t let me use the touch screen, how can I disable this?

Discus and support This transparentish dot comes up and won’t let me use the touch screen, how can I disable this? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/AdityaB- [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/AdityaB-, Jul 14, 2020.

1. This transparentish dot comes up and won’t let me use the touch screen, how can I disable this?

/u/AdityaB-, Jul 14, 2020
  2. Confusal Win User

How do I disable my touch screen, and why does it periodically re-enable itself?

I can't stand the touch screen. It freaks out when I or my dog, or my wife accidentally touch the screen. I've disabled it before, but it came back, and I can't remember how I did it. I found a locked thread that listed steps starting with Windows + X, then
    select control panel. As often happens, it fails on step 2 because the menu that comes up with Windows + X does not contain a control panel option. Searching for pen and touch settings gets me nowhere.

Please help.

Confusal, Jul 14, 2020
  3. Nvarvil Win User
    Recover your username result screen won’t let me sign-in. Windows 10

When I opened my laptop today, I was shown a list of new things I could do with Windows 10. When I tried to go past that, I was asked to sign in. A screen said i needed be sure I was using the correct username. I had a text sent to me with email address confirmation code which I entered on online screen.
    A screen now says
    Microsoft
    Recover your username

Xxx xxx xxxx (my phone number) is associated with the following username:

My correct email address is listed under that.

The Sign-in button below that on the right is grayed out and won’t let me sign in. I have shut down and restarted my computer and also waited an hour.

How can I get my computer to let me sign in?

Nvarvil, Jul 14, 2020
  4. This transparentish dot comes up and won’t let me use the touch screen, how can I disable this?

Touch screens

I can do 60 words per minute on my phone, perhaps more now as I've got used to the phone. ( htc desire z, using the stock onscreen keyboard)

Touch screen + predictive text I recon I could equal my keyboard typing speed. Maybe beat it depending on how advance the predictions are.

( hard to use predictive software on traditional keyboards as there is no way to quickly choose the suggested word, where as touch screen keyboards can have the suggested words appear above the function keys)

pantherx12, Jul 14, 2020
Thema:

This transparentish dot comes up and won’t let me use the touch screen, how can I disable this?

1. This transparentish dot comes up and won’t let me use the touch screen, how can I disable this? - Similar Threads - transparentish dot comes

2. Microsoft won’t let me login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft won’t let me login: I have the right password but it says I need to verify that it’s me. It won’t send my mom’s email a code and I tried the ‘verify online’ thing but nothing happened after a couple days. I can’t access my email because of this....
  3. It won’t let me login administrative account in boot up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It won’t let me login administrative account in boot up?: I need help it won’t let me login to my administrative account on boot up says I need to sign in I put the password an it doesn’t let me login is there anyway to reset idk what to do !?...
  4. It won’t let me login administrative account in boot up?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    It won’t let me login administrative account in boot up?: I need help it won’t let me login to my administrative account on boot up says I need to sign in I put the password an it doesn’t let me login is there anyway to reset idk what to do !?...
  5. It won’t let me login administrative account in boot up?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. It won’t let me redeem anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It won’t let me redeem anything: So when I pressed the redeem button to get robux it said Microsoft rewards account temporarily restricted and I don’t know why this happened but can someone help me fix it...
  7. It won’t let me set up a PIN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It won’t let me set up a PIN: My computer has been working fine, but last night i decided to restart my computer and it had been restarting for more than 12 hours. I finally found a youtube vid and did the “Windows + X + power button” and it finally turned on, BUT when i go to the sign in screen my...
  8. It won’t let me set up a PIN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    It won’t let me set up a PIN: My computer has been working fine, but last night i decided to restart my computer and it had been restarting for more than 12 hours. I finally found a youtube vid and did the “Windows + X + power button” and it finally turned on, BUT when i go to the sign in screen my...
  9. Computer won’t let me in.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Computer won’t let me in.: I purchased a new computer two days ago. The camera wouldn’t work until I installed supposedly critical windows 10 updates. It then worked and all was well until I turned on today. At the screen where I enter my pin, it won’t let me enter anything. I tried to access forgotten...
  10. Won’t let me log in?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Won’t let me log in?: I assume this is a problem with windows or something physical with my computer, I just don’t know the difference. My laptop has been slowing down a lot and even bluescreening occasionly for about the past week. Now when I turn it on it never gets to the point where I can log...