Windows 10: This update has been failing the past 2 weeks, should I worry about it?

Discus and support This update has been failing the past 2 weeks, should I worry about it? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Vision919 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Vision919, Apr 13, 2021.

1. This update has been failing the past 2 weeks, should I worry about it?

/u/Vision919, Apr 13, 2021

2. Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Apr 13, 2021
  3. JATownes Win User
    Best thermal paste

Most decent thermal paste is about all the same (1-2 degree difference). Without knowing the two listed, (I use MX-2), I would suggest going with the one that is non-conductive.

JATownes, Apr 13, 2021
  4. chideock Win User

This update has been failing the past 2 weeks, should I worry about it?

KB4025339 Fails Install 0x80070564

Thanks
    I am trying Eagle 51's suggestions now. Windows Update troubleshooter found a bunch of errors and fixed all but one.The update is trying to download KB4025339 again. I'll see what happens. At step one troubleshooter finishes with one error unresolved "Potential Windows Update Database Error Detected-Not Fixed". Windows update stalled at 0%.

At step 2 same troubleshooter error. The KB finished a new download failed to install.
    Did step 3 KB has downloaded but fails to install.

If Eagle's suggestion doesn't work I'll try EdTittel's suggestion

Tried bothe Eagle & Ed 's suggestions - do not work. Anyone else?

I have noticed that the latest update for my nvidia drivers has failed to update. Wondering about that!

chideock, Apr 13, 2021
Thema:

This update has been failing the past 2 weeks, should I worry about it?

1. This update has been failing the past 2 weeks, should I worry about it? - Similar Threads - update has been

2. Should I be worried about a driver that is active but has no information at all?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Should I be worried about a driver that is active but has no information at all?: Hi - I was going through my drivers to activate core isolation when I found this listing -Instance ID: HTREE\ROOT\0Device Description: Unknown Class Name: Unknown Class GUID: Unknown Manufacturer Name: Unknown Status: StartedShould I be worried? Thanks in advance...
  3. Should I be worried about a driver that is active but has no information at all?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Should I be worried about a driver that is active but has no information at all?: Hi - I was going through my drivers to activate core isolation when I found this listing -Instance ID: HTREE\ROOT\0Device Description: Unknown Class Name: Unknown Class GUID: Unknown Manufacturer Name: Unknown Status: StartedShould I be worried? Thanks in advance...
  4. internet has been awful only for me for the past 2 weeks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    internet has been awful only for me for the past 2 weeks: Hello, I have had the worst internet for the past 2 weeks and its driving me insane. Context, I am living in a household with one shared connection, and my internet has been awful just for me recently. I had nothing new installed when it happened, and has been constant for a...
  5. internet has been awful only for me for the past 2 weeks

internet has been awful only for me for the past 2 weeks: Hello, I have had the worst internet for the past 2 weeks and its driving me insane. Context, I am living in a household with one shared connection, and my internet has been awful just for me recently. I had nothing new installed when it happened, and has been constant for a...
  6. internet has been awful only for me for the past 2 weeks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. "IsPostback_RC_Pending Updates Problem", should i be worried about this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "IsPostback_RC_Pending Updates Problem", should i be worried about this?: Detection details IsPostback_RC_PendingUpdatesIsPostback: FalseWaaSMedicServiceIssue found by:BinaryHealthPlugin;DynamicProtectionPluginIsPostback_RC_PendingUpdatesIsPostback: TrueInformationalService StatusProblem with BITS service : The requested service has already been...
  8. "IsPostback_RC_Pending Updates Problem", should i be worried about this?

"IsPostback_RC_Pending Updates Problem", should i be worried about this?: Detection details IsPostback_RC_PendingUpdatesIsPostback: FalseWaaSMedicServiceIssue found by:BinaryHealthPlugin;DynamicProtectionPluginIsPostback_RC_PendingUpdatesIsPostback: TrueInformationalService StatusProblem with BITS service : The requested service has already been...
  9. Should I be worried about the Iran Hackers?

Should I be worried about the Iran Hackers?: I'm writing an article for my website and will include a link to this question. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/should-i-be-worried-about-the-iran-hackers/0b1ac8cb-646c-46ac-9016-1d29da69ae86
  10. should i be worried about error 0x80080207 ?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    should i be worried about error 0x80080207 ?: just bought forza horizon 4, getting weird downloads. for the first while it downloaded at about 50 mb/s, which isnt bad i guess but then it started giving me these 0x80080207 errors. i looked around for answers and found a few about deleting the Download folder in...