Windows 10: This Update Keeps staying at 0% then fails to update?

Discus and support This Update Keeps staying at 0% then fails to update? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/CoolSarn [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ertc8r/this_update_keeps_staying_at_0_then_fails_to/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/CoolSarn, Jan 21, 2020.

1. This Update Keeps staying at 0% then fails to update?

/u/CoolSarn, Jan 21, 2020
  2. malware Win User

Intel Updates Core 2 Quad Q9550 to E-0 Stepping

We continue our Monday news list with another Intel story that brings to our attention information concerning the company and more specificly its 2.83GHz Core 2 Quad Q9550 chips that will move from the current C-1 to the newer E-0 stepping. The updated chips will start selling on August 22nd, featuring the following changes:
    • New SSpec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • CPUID will change from 0x10677 to 0x1067A
    • Package change to Halide free package
    Apart from that, the new stepping CPUs will not include any other changes. Of course, like most new stepping parts a BIOS update will be needed.

Product Change Notification 108663 - 00

Source: TechConnect Magazine

malware, Jan 21, 2020
  3. Windows Update keeps failing!

Yea, that was going to be my next suggestion, if "Safe mode" did not work... I didn't want to scare him just yet.. *Toast :toast: There is a new feature in Windows 8 that will let you go back to a fresh install with just a few clicks. It should help a lot non pro's to start over fresh. *Toast :toast: But this is no help to him.. *Toast :toast:

Mindweaver, Jan 21, 2020
  4. This Update Keeps staying at 0% then fails to update?

One Drive update keeps failing

Lumia 735 keeps trying to update OneDrive and fails. saw there was a previous post from last year about this problem. Tried the suggestions listed but the update keeps failing

steve_williams, Jan 21, 2020
Thema:

This Update Keeps staying at 0% then fails to update?

1. This Update Keeps staying at 0% then fails to update? - Similar Threads - Update Keeps staying

2. update keeps failing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    update keeps failing: 2019-3 cumulative update for Windows 10 ver 1809 for x64-based systems (KB4489899) gets to 16% then fails and says it needs to redownload the update please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-keeps-failing/e24e003d-de90-411e-83f7-2592fe20a884
  3. Disk stays at 0%

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Disk stays at 0%: Noticed that my Edge was a little slow loading images or opening other web sites. Went to Task Manager and found Disk stays at 0%. "NOT 100%". Have had the 100% on a lot of customers but never the opposite. Try Googling that and you'll get a ton of entries but they all have...
  4. Disk stays at 0%

in Windows 10 Support
    Disk stays at 0%: Noticed that my Edge was a little slow loading images or opening other web sites. Went to Task Manager and found Disk stays at 0%. "NOT 100%". Have had the 100% on a lot of customers but never the opposite. Try Googling that and you'll get a ton of entries but they all have...
  5. Updates keep failing

Updates keep failing: Hi, a few days ago I was getting an error so I wasn't able to install the cumulative update KB4483234 (0x80240034). Now I'm getting this error: 2019-01 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64-based Systems (KB4480966) -Error 0x80070002 What should I do? I've...
  6. Windows Update - Keeps Failing

Windows Update - Keeps Failing: Hi there, My laptop is trying to do a Windows update but is having issues doing it. I troubleshooted Windows Update and fixed a couple of issues. Tried to run updates again and get this error message: Intel - net - 3/12/2018 12:00:00 AM - 19.51.12.3 - Error...
  7. Says updates are available, but Downloading updates stays at 0%

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Says updates are available, but Downloading updates stays at 0%: Because I don't like to take chances on Windows Updates being needed while I'm bringing my computer to school or work, I sometimes do Windows Updates manually at convenient times so it won't interfere. Today, it occurred to me that I didn't need my Win 10 laptop for much,...
  8. Updates keep failing to install

Updates keep failing to install: I've been trying install some updates, but when I try to so, it starts at 2%, then 3% then nothing. So far Ive tried the local troubleshooting options, but that didnt help. https://i.imgur.com/xuXuVPI.png https://i.imgur.com/oTznFGv.png 96132
  9. W10 update to 1607 keeps failing, stuck at 0%

W10 update to 1607 keeps failing, stuck at 0%: Hi, so I have been struggling to update my Windows 10 install to the Anniversary update for quite some time now. I am still running build 1511instead of 1607. The update keeps just hanging at 0% for whatever reason. Attached you will see a screengrab of the error code it...
  10. Java Update Download Keeps Failing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Java Update Download Keeps Failing: For a little more than a week I've been getting a notification about a Java update being available, but the download keeps failing at about 50-60% with this message: [img] The only help I can find at the Java site is pay per use; the FAQ don't cover this specific issue....