Windows 10: This update <removed> everything for my Minecraft on my PS4 please help me get back into my...

Discus and support This update everything for my Minecraft on my PS4 please help me get back into my... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; look I'm having problems with my Microsoft account so I made a new one and I cannot get into my Minecraft on my PS4 I'm still having problems please... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by SeanJob, Jun 25, 2020.

1. SeanJob Win User

This update everything for my Minecraft on my PS4 please help me get back into my...

look I'm having problems with my Microsoft account so I made a new one and I cannot get into my Minecraft on my PS4 I'm still having problems please fix it I just made a new Microsoft account because the other one was not working so please help me get into my account because I have a lot of stuff I do not want to lose

* Moved from Community Participation Center

* OS assumed to be Windows 10

:)

SeanJob, Jun 25, 2020

2. minecraft pc and ps4

if I own Minecraft on ps4 then does that mean I can use that account to play Minecraft on pc because Minecraft ps4 has bedrock edition now

THE_DESERT_FOX, Jun 25, 2020
  3. PS4 Minecraft

I can’t seem to connect my microsoft account to my PS4 Minecraft. It keeps coming up with a failed to login message. I would like connect my microsoft account to PS4 Minecraft as I’ll be able to play with xbox and pc mates on realms.

MasonCarney1, Jun 25, 2020
  4. [ ]
    [ ] Win User

This update everything for my Minecraft on my PS4 please help me get back into my...

Minecraft ps4 not able to join ps4 Minecraft friends world

Cant join my friend on minecraft ps4 we both play on ps4 but cant join each others world

Thema:

1. This update everything for my Minecraft on my PS4 please help me get back into my... - Similar Threads - update <removed> everything

2. Can you help me with getting my Minecraft account back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you help me with getting my Minecraft account back?: I do not have access to my Minecraft account. So 3 guys scammed me and took my account. I joined on disc and they say that I need to verify premium with discord bot "Hypixel Verify" scam bot. Bot send me some code on email and i give back that code to bot. Later 3min, game...
  3. Can you help me with getting my Minecraft account back?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can you help me with getting my Minecraft account back?: I do not have access to my Minecraft account. So 3 guys scammed me and took my account. I joined on disc and they say that I need to verify premium with discord bot "Hypixel Verify" scam bot. Bot send me some code on email and i give back that code to bot. Later 3min, game...
  4. please help me at least unlink my minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    please help me at least unlink my minecraft: hello, my xbox account was blocked, my minecraft account was linked to it, I lost my favorite game, please help me unlink my account, I beg you, they refused to unlock my xbox, please help me at least unlink my minecraft account, please...
  5. please help me at least unlink my minecraft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    please help me at least unlink my minecraft: hello, my xbox account was blocked, my minecraft account was linked to it, I lost my favorite game, please help me unlink my account, I beg you, they refused to unlock my xbox, please help me at least unlink my minecraft account, please...
  6. Somebody please help me get my accounts back!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Somebody please help me get my accounts back!: I’m struggling and so tired, I’ve tried many reboots and reinstalls... progress gets made but it gets worse again! I don’t have any money except an eBay gift card for $100 I need help! Nothing is saving so I’m assuming whoever this is, is watching and changing what I’m doing...
  7. Help me get back into my computer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help me get back into my computer: So first, I started Origin to play Star Wars Battlefront II. It said the update couldn't install, so I figured I needed to free up space. I restarted, and upon signing in I got the message "We couldn't sign you into your account" or something like that. I followed this...
  8. Please help me get back my files, the drive shows RAW

in Windows 10 Support
    Please help me get back my files, the drive shows RAW: I was trying to erase a GPT partition form a USB thumb drive with diskpart while my 4TB segate external drive was connected, I don't know what happened, but now I don't have access to my external drive. I have precious memory in the drive. Please help me get back my files,...
  9. My taskbar clock dissappeared please help me get it back :

in Windows 10 Customization
    My taskbar clock dissappeared please help me get it back :: I have no idea how this happened but it was a week or so ago. I have Windows 10 64bit Home Edition. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-taskbar-clock-dissappeared-please-help-me-get/284fde90-5a51-460e-b25f-d28cbf65c586
  10. Minecraft and my ps4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft and my ps4: When i started up mine craft it said to link it with a Microsoft account and so i made one but now i cant login to it on my ps4 please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-and-my-ps4/f61ccf7d-67af-4870-a1b8-eb13ed62d2cf