Windows 10: This Update stuck downloading at 1% any one can help ?

Discus and support This Update stuck downloading at 1% any one can help ? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/elnassermusic [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/elnassermusic, Oct 1, 2020.

1. This Update stuck downloading at 1% any one can help ?

/u/elnassermusic, Oct 1, 2020
  2. qubit Win User

i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Oct 1, 2020
  3. Download Update stuck at 95%

I'm downloading the new update 1709 but it seems to be stuck on 95% download since 20 mins.Any suggestion?

Siegfriedm, Oct 1, 2020
  4. Argonauts Win User

This Update stuck downloading at 1% any one can help ?

Windows 10 update stuck at starting download

Following these steps are the most commonly successful fix to that issue:

1. Open an admin command prompt
    2. Type net stop wuauserv
    3. Type net stop bits
    4. Delete this directory: C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution
    5. Reboot. If you were unable to delete the directory in step 4 boot into safe mode and finish deletion there.
    6. Boot into Windows and restart update.

If this does not work there are other methods to try that I can detail if needed. In summary these are:

1. Windows update troubleshooter ( occasionally works)
    2. Run sfc /scannow as admin. Resolve identified issues if any, redo steps at top
    3. Admit defeat, just download the ISO installer and manually kick off the update.
    4. Admit defeat, format drive and install the exciting new Fedora 24 beta!

Argonauts, Oct 1, 2020
Thema:

This Update stuck downloading at 1% any one can help ?

1. This Update stuck downloading at 1% any one can help ? - Similar Threads - Update stuck downloading

2. Bitlocker dycryption stuck at 99% can any one help me get out this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker dycryption stuck at 99% can any one help me get out this: my external hard drive was encrypted 2years back & protected with password last year i tried to dycrypt my external hard drive this was showing can any one help me to get out of this...
  3. Hi, is there any one can help me with this?...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, is there any one can help me with this?...: My laptop model number is dell Inspiron 3542, I've installed windows 10 on it and unfortunately by mistake i clicked on optional windows update and i update drivers! Now, the sound level goes low.. and i did every thing i Searched on it to undo the updates.. I did rollup...
  4. Hi, is there any one can help me with this?...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hi, is there any one can help me with this?...: My laptop model number is dell Inspiron 3542, I've installed windows 10 on it and unfortunately by mistake i clicked on optional windows update and i update drivers! Now, the sound level goes low.. and i did every thing i Searched on it to undo the updates.. I did rollup...
  5. Hi, is there any one can help me with this?...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. can any one help me ?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    can any one help me ?: my friend has the same laptop model that i have but he get more fps in games how? when hes streaming he gets 145 fps in valorant but when i stream it falls to 60-50 fps why? and my ussual fps is 100-90 fps in valorant and hes usual fps when not streaming is 145-160 fps pls...
  7. Windows download stuck at 1%

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows download stuck at 1%: I'm downloading Windows 10 to a usb to install onto my desktop it was working fine and got up to 70% in about 15 minutes then my pc decided now would be a good time to update windows 7 and restart , I go through the process of downloading windows 10 to the usb again but it's...
  8. Can any one, any one help me? This is now my 200th attempt to get any help.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can any one, any one help me? This is now my 200th attempt to get any help.: Please I am trying very hard here. Windows is broke. Don't say it is not and do not pass the blame on to me, please just help me. For four years my windows has not worked right. Have yet to this day gotten any help. No one believes me and every one defends windows and...
  9. any one can help..?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    any one can help..?: whappen this after i update..? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/any-one-can-help/506068b5-f912-444d-bece-d5ee97c32ec3
  10. Windows update stuck at downloading updates 1%

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows update stuck at downloading updates 1%: Hey, so I have this problem, I have installed fresh windows 10 about a month ago and now I wanted to check for updates, and well, that works, but if I want to actually install them, it says it's downloading the updates but no network activity other than google chrome is...