Windows 10: This upgrade path is not supported – Windows 11/10 Upgrade error

Discus and support This upgrade path is not supported – Windows 11/10 Upgrade error in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]When you try to upgrade to Windows 11 or to the latest version/build of Windows 10 from Windows 7/8.1/10, you may receive the error message... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Dec 14, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

This upgrade path is not supported – Windows 11/10 Upgrade error

This upgrade path is not supported – Windows 11/10 Upgrade error This-upgrade-path-is-not-supported.png
    When you try to upgrade to Windows 11 or to the latest version/build of Windows 10 from Windows 7/8.1/10, you may receive the error message This upgrade path is not supported preventing you from proceeding and completing the upgrade operation on your device. This post is intended to help you with the most suitable solutions […]

This article This upgrade path is not supported – Windows 11/10 Upgrade error first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Dec 14, 2021
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Dec 14, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Upgrading to Windows 10? Here are the supported paths

Read more: Upgrading to Windows 10? Here are the supported paths

Brink, Dec 14, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Upgrading to Windows 10? Here are the supported paths

Read more: Upgrading to Windows 10? Here are the supported paths

Brink, Dec 14, 2021
Thema:

1. This upgrade path is not supported – Windows 11/10 Upgrade error - Similar Threads - upgrade path supported

2. upgrade path is not supported

in Windows 10 Gaming
    upgrade path is not supported: this is the message i get when upgrading upgrade path is not supported close setup and re launce from the root of the media or go back and pick a differencvt installation choice what does that mean my machine is running win 11 but it says that i cant run windows how to fix i...
  3. upgrade path is not supported

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    upgrade path is not supported: this is the message i get when upgrading upgrade path is not supported close setup and re launce from the root of the media or go back and pick a differencvt installation choice what does that mean my machine is running win 11 but it says that i cant run windows how to fix i...
  4. windows 11 upgrade but processor not supported

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 upgrade but processor not supported: Hi,I wanted to upgrade my windows from 10 to 11 and it says the processor is not supported.My processor is IntelR CoreTM i7-7500U CPU @ 2.70GHz 2.90 GHz using Hp laptop.When will it be available for my pc ?...
  5. upgrade 10 pro path

in Windows 10 Gaming
    upgrade 10 pro path: I have SQ1 Surface Pro X with windows 10 pro. prior to upgrading SSD 256 to 512 windows update said I could upgrade to windows 11. After installing new SSD, reinstalling Windows 10 pro it is saying passed the Windows Hardware Compatibility Program for Windows 11 but no longer...
  6. upgrade 10 pro path

upgrade 10 pro path: I have SQ1 Surface Pro X with windows 10 pro. prior to upgrading SSD 256 to 512 windows update said I could upgrade to windows 11. After installing new SSD, reinstalling Windows 10 pro it is saying passed the Windows Hardware Compatibility Program for Windows 11 but no longer...
  7. Upgrade path

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrade path: Why is it so hard to get someone from MS to answer a direct question? They want a support contract to answer anything aside from "What is your name?"! All I want to know is what is the correct upgrade path for a Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise to Windows Server 2016...
  8. Upgrade path

Upgrade path: Why is it so hard to get someone from MS to answer a direct question? They want a support contract to answer anything aside from "What is your name?"! All I want to know is what is the correct upgrade path for a Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise to Windows Server 2016...
  9. Windows 10 1809 Upgrade-Path

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 1809 Upgrade-Path: Hello, after a long research, i didn´t found answers regarding two questions. 1. How is the Upgrade-Path for Windows 10 1809 Enterprise? Is the transformation from 1809 directly to 20H2 technical supported. I can´t find any technical whitepaper for this path. 2. The...
  10. Upgrading to Windows 10? Here are the supported paths

in Windows 10 News
    Upgrading to Windows 10? Here are the supported paths: At the WinHEC conference in China, Microsoft has announced several new details about the release of Windows 10, including that all pirated copies of Windows can be upgraded for free. If you are wanting to upgrade to Windows 10, take a look at the matrix below, as it outlines...