Windows 10: This version of the operating system is not supported

Discus and support This version of the operating system is not supported in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After upgrading from windows 7 home to windows 10 I got the following message "This version of the operating system is not supported" Anybody... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by seeny, Aug 1, 2015.

1. seeny Win User

This version of the operating system is not supported

After upgrading from windows 7 home to windows 10
    I got the following message

"This version of the operating system is not supported"

Anybody had this or know why I'm getting the message

Forgot to say windows is showing as active

:)

seeny, Aug 1, 2015

2. This version of the operating system is not supported

Hello Senny,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Few more details would help us to provide a better response.

When do you receive this error message?

Do you find this error when you open any applications or when you log-in to Windows 10?

Reply with necessary information to check and help you better.

Thank you.

Raju S Das, Aug 1, 2015
  3. This version of the operating system is not supported

After upgrading from windows 7 home to windows 10

I got the following message

"This version of the operating system is not supported"

Anybody had this or know why I'm getting the message

Seeny_is_me, Aug 1, 2015
  4. Kyhi Win User

How did you Upgrade - windows update or ISO

Kyhi, Aug 1, 2015
  5. When or where do you get this message?
    Some things aren't fully ready for Win10, another example is some installers have not been updated to include Win10 in the dependencies - they don't see what they know and they punt.

Some MS Fixits give that message.

Seeing what you see always helps members on this side of your monitor.
    Here's how you can grab a screen shot that shows the issue and attach it to a new post.
    Screenshots and Files - Upload and Post in Ten Forums - Windows 10 Forums

Slartybart, Aug 1, 2015
  6. seeny Win User
    I first got it just after upgrading to 10, it also comes up after a restart (I'll get a screen shot and post it), I've just talked to the microsoft answers desk but they don't know why I'm getting this message

seeny, Aug 1, 2015
  7. Thanks,

See if a clean startup makes any difference
    - Win10 Startup tab takes you to Task Manager startup tab (right click the listed item to disable/enable), but the idea is the same.
    Disable 3rd party items that start up with the machine.

Leave the Microsoft services enabled (see the checkbox to hide MS services on that tab)
    Troubleshoot Application Conflicts by Performing a Clean Startup - Windows 7 Help Forums

If you're uncertain, post a screen shot of the window (services or startup) and a member will be able to review it before you take any action.

Slartybart, Aug 1, 2015
  8. seeny Win User

Cheers m8, Im started to think that the problem maybe with justcloud, I'll update the post if it is

seeny, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. This version of the operating system is not supported - Similar Threads - version operating system

2. "Sorry ! We do not support this operation system!!"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Sorry ! We do not support this operation system!!": I recently got a Wi-Fi Adapter and when I try installing the driver it says “Sorry! We do not support this operation system!!” I tried updating to win 11 but didn’t worked. I also tried updating my drivers but it costs money....
  3. "Sorry ! We do not support this operation system!!"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Sorry ! We do not support this operation system!!": I recently got a Wi-Fi Adapter and when I try installing the driver it says “Sorry! We do not support this operation system!!” I tried updating to win 11 but didn’t worked. I also tried updating my drivers but it costs money....
  4. Error: AsusSetup does not support this Operation System; WNT_6.2P_64

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error: AsusSetup does not support this Operation System; WNT_6.2P_64: Hi i have w11 64bit and i bought Asus tuf gaming B650 plus wifi motherboard. When i try installing new drivers from official asus website -> pop up window saying app does not support OS WNT_6.2P_64. So i dont have proper driver for wifi adapter and cannot use it and even...
  5. Error: AsusSetup does not support this Operation System; WNT_6.2P_64

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error: AsusSetup does not support this Operation System; WNT_6.2P_64: Hi i have w11 64bit and i bought Asus tuf gaming B650 plus wifi motherboard. When i try installing new drivers from official asus website -> pop up window saying app does not support OS WNT_6.2P_64. So i dont have proper driver for wifi adapter and cannot use it and even...
  6. Chipsets and Motherboards that support Windows 11 operating system

in Windows 10 News
    Chipsets and Motherboards that support Windows 11 operating system: [ATTACH]Microsoft not very long ago announced the coming of Windows 11 as a free update for Windows 10 users. This is very exciting, of course, but then we learned that certain Windows 11 system requirements are not as they seem. You see, in order for folks to experience what...
  7. The .NET Framework is not supported on this operating system

in Windows 10 News
    The .NET Framework is not supported on this operating system: [ATTACH]Some Windows users while attempting to install a program or a particular version of .NET Framework on their Windows 10 device might be stymied by the error message The .NET Framework is not supported on this operating system. In this post, we will briefly explain why...
  8. Operation System

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Operation System: " You are running 32-bit Windows, But this installer installs 64-Bit which can only be installed on 64-bit Windows. Please download the 32-bit version on website " This is the error message i get on almost every program i try to install to my device. but my system shows i...
  9. BitLocker for all versions of windows operating system

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    BitLocker for all versions of windows operating system: This is Richard , working as an IT Engr. I have some few questions regarding Bit locker that doesn't require password to all of our laptops in any version of Windows Operating System since our user are the associates within our company. What I need is, the password should be...
  10. Bit locker for all versions of windows operating system

in Windows 10 Support
    Bit locker for all versions of windows operating system: This is Richard , working as an IT Engr. I have some few questions regarding Bit locker that doesn't require password to all of our laptops in any version of Windows Operating System since our user are the associates within our company. What I need is, the password should be...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. operating system is not supported

2. this version of operating system not supported

3. windows error this version of the operating system is not supported