Windows 10: This Week on Windows: August 24th 2017

Discus and support This Week on Windows: August 24th 2017 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; It’s been an action-packed week with all the news out of gamescom! In case you missed it, get ready for back to school with discounted apps and STEM... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Aug 23, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

This Week on Windows: August 24th 2017

Source: This Week on Windows: Apps for back to school, gamescom and more - Windows Experience Blog

:)

Brink, Aug 23, 2017

2. I have been waiting for a few days for my reserved Windows 10

I start college in about two weeks and I need the update soon before the 24th of August. I will be working from windows 10 on this computer for my class. So I would appreciate it if I get the update soon.

JosephO'Brian, Aug 23, 2017
  3. Still waiting for Windows 10

I ordered my Windows 10 update on August 24th. It is over two months now. When am I likely to receive it?!

LauraGarratt, Aug 23, 2017
Thema:

This Week on Windows: August 24th 2017

1. This Week on Windows: August 24th 2017 - Similar Threads - Week August 24th

2. This Week on Windows: August 17th 2017

in Windows 10 News
    This Week on Windows: August 17th 2017: We hope you enjoyed today’s episode of This Week on Windows! Head over here to read more about the exciting changes coming to MINECON, learn how you can turn text into timelines in PowerPoint, or, keep reading for what’s new in the Windows Store. buaonsSb79Y Source:...
  3. This Week on Windows: November 30th 2017

in Windows 10 News
    This Week on Windows: November 30th 2017: We hope you enjoyed this week’s episode of This Week on Windows! Head over here to read more about Microsoft Edge, now available for iOS and Android; check out our Windows 10 Tip on how to choose your performance and battery balance – or, keep reading for more of this week’s...
  4. This Week on Windows: December 22nd 2017

in Windows 10 News
    This Week on Windows: December 22nd 2017: We hope you enjoyed this week’s episode of This Week on Windows! Beginning today, find the perfect last-minute gift or treat yourself during the Countdown to 2018 sale with deals of up to 50% off popular PC games, up to 65% on select Xbox Digital Games, up to 60% off...
  5. This Week on Windows: September 28, 2017

in Windows 10 News
    This Week on Windows: September 28, 2017: We hope you enjoyed this week’s episode of This Week on Windows! In case you missed it, read all about the news from Ignite, and check out our Windows 10 Tip how you can work better together with Microsoft Excel. rzRIesfzOnw Source: This Week on Windows: Hit Refresh,...
  6. This Week on Windows: September 21, 2017

in Windows 10 News
    This Week on Windows: September 21, 2017: We hope you enjoyed this week’s episode of This Week on Windows! In case you missed it, read all about the Better Together Update for Minecraft, and check out our Windows 10 Tips on how to make Start full screen and how to set up family features on your Windows 10 PC!...
  7. This Week on Windows: August 3rd 2017

in Windows 10 News
    This Week on Windows: August 3rd 2017: We hope you enjoyed today’s episode of This Week on Windows! Head over here to catch up on our latest programs and deals for back to school, read our Windows 10 Tip on how to use Surface Dial with Paint 3D – or, keep reading for what’s new in the Windows Store. WjXgMbNL7Mo...
  8. This Week on Windows: October 12, 2017

in Windows 10 News
    This Week on Windows: October 12, 2017: This Week on Windows, we’re celebrating a milestone, showcasing new Surface designer accessories and we’re showing off Middle Earth: Shadow of War! Head over here to learn more about Marimekko and Microsoft Surface, check out our Windows 10 Tip on how to work more efficiently...
  9. This Week on Windows: August 31st 2017

in Windows 10 News
    This Week on Windows: August 31st 2017: We hope you enjoyed this week’s episode of This Week on Windows! In case you missed it, catch up on the news coming out of IFA this week, check out our Windows 10 Tip on five ways to personalize notifications on your PC – or, keep reading for what’s new in the Windows Store....
  10. This Week on Windows: August 10th 2017

in Windows 10 News
    This Week on Windows: August 10th 2017: We hope you enjoyed today’s episode of This Week on Windows! Head over here to learn about the exciting changes coming to MINECON and what’s new to Office 365 in July, read our Windows 10 Tip on how you can see your 3D creations take life in Remix 3D, or, keep reading for...