Windows 10: This Week on Windows June 29th 2017

Discus and support This Week on Windows June 29th 2017 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; We hope you enjoyed today’s episode of This Week on Windows! Check out our Windows 10 Tip on how to personalize your PC with themes in the Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jun 28, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

This Week on Windows June 29th 2017

Read more: This Week on Windows: Ultimate Game Sale, customize your desktop and more - Windows Experience Blog

:)

Brink, Jun 28, 2017
  2. WindowsOS Win User

Where is the Windows 10 Upgrade!?

Windows 10 will be released on JULY 29th NOT June 29th ! You have another 4 weeks to wait yet.

WindowsOS, Jun 28, 2017
  3. WindowsOS Win User
    when will windows 10 upgrade begin it hasn't started to download yet

Windows 10 will be released on JULY 29th NOT June 29th ! You have another 4 weeks to wait yet.

WindowsOS, Jun 28, 2017
Thema:

This Week on Windows June 29th 2017

1. This Week on Windows June 29th 2017 - Similar Threads - Week June 29th

2. July 29th not June 29th

in Windows 10 Support
    July 29th not June 29th: I was getting so excited for windows 10 on the 29th June....and then I realised it's July not June lol! Silly me, I must have read it wrong. And there I was looking forward to installing it tomorrow! I even bought myself a new SSD and cloned my W8.1 over! This is how I...
  3. This Week on Windows June 26th 2017

in Windows 10 News
    This Week on Windows June 26th 2017: We hope you enjoyed today’s episode of This Week on Windows! Check out our Windows 10 Tip on how to watch 360° videos with the Windows 10 Creators Update, catch up on all the Xbox news out of our E3 Briefing, learn more about the launch of Surface Laptop and Surface Pro, head...
  4. Windows Community Standup on November 29th, 2017

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Community Standup on November 29th, 2017: Kevin Gallo is hosting the next Windows Community Standup on November 29th, 2017 at 10:00am PST on Channel 9 with Seth Juarez! Kevin will be answering questions we didn’t get to from the Windows Developer Day on October 10th. While we’re going through the list, we will be...
  5. This Week on Windows: August 24th 2017

in Windows 10 News
    This Week on Windows: August 24th 2017: It’s been an action-packed week with all the news out of gamescom! In case you missed it, get ready for back to school with discounted apps and STEM Saturdays at Microsoft Store, check out our Windows 10 Tip on three ways to get started with OneNote or, keep reading for...
  6. This Week on Windows: December 22nd 2017

in Windows 10 News
    This Week on Windows: December 22nd 2017: We hope you enjoyed this week’s episode of This Week on Windows! Beginning today, find the perfect last-minute gift or treat yourself during the Countdown to 2018 sale with deals of up to 50% off popular PC games, up to 65% on select Xbox Digital Games, up to 60% off...
  7. This Week on Windows: September 28, 2017

in Windows 10 News
    This Week on Windows: September 28, 2017: We hope you enjoyed this week’s episode of This Week on Windows! In case you missed it, read all about the news from Ignite, and check out our Windows 10 Tip how you can work better together with Microsoft Excel. rzRIesfzOnw Source: This Week on Windows: Hit Refresh,...
  8. This Week on Windows: August 3rd 2017

in Windows 10 News
    This Week on Windows: August 3rd 2017: We hope you enjoyed today’s episode of This Week on Windows! Head over here to catch up on our latest programs and deals for back to school, read our Windows 10 Tip on how to use Surface Dial with Paint 3D – or, keep reading for what’s new in the Windows Store. WjXgMbNL7Mo...
  9. This Week on Windows: October 12, 2017

in Windows 10 News
    This Week on Windows: October 12, 2017: This Week on Windows, we’re celebrating a milestone, showcasing new Surface designer accessories and we’re showing off Middle Earth: Shadow of War! Head over here to learn more about Marimekko and Microsoft Surface, check out our Windows 10 Tip on how to work more efficiently...
  10. This Week on Windows: August 31st 2017

in Windows 10 News
    This Week on Windows: August 31st 2017: We hope you enjoyed this week’s episode of This Week on Windows! In case you missed it, catch up on the news coming out of IFA this week, check out our Windows 10 Tip on five ways to personalize notifications on your PC – or, keep reading for what’s new in the Windows Store....