Windows 10: This what my login screen looked like today. Screen went black and returned back to the...

Discus and support This what my login screen looked like today. Screen went black and returned back to the... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/_zygoat [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gk28f6/this_what_my_login_screen_looked_like_today/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/_zygoat, May 15, 2020.

1. This what my login screen looked like today. Screen went black and returned back to the...

/u/_zygoat, May 15, 2020
  2. Rose Cal Win User

black screen

Hi Bart,

It is possible that you're experiencing black screen due to corrupted system files. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • What happen when you tried to login?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    to troubleshoot black screen errors. You can choose which situation you're experiencing the error and perform the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, May 15, 2020
  3. Black screen with cursor after login

Hi Sarthak,

We'd like to verify some information to help us sort out this issue.

• How often do you encounter this problem?
    • Did you receive any error message?

Since you've tried almost all workarounds to address this problem, we suggest that you follow the steps and instructions provided on the link

Troubleshoot black screen problems
    . Let us know if you encounter any issues so we can assist you further.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, May 15, 2020
  4. Remon Ont Win User

This what my login screen looked like today. Screen went black and returned back to the...

black screen

Hi,

To assist you better regarding your concern, we would like to know more information:

• Did you get any error messages?
    • Have you tried updating the drivers?
    We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps suggested by Sharath Srinivasa on this

link

You can also check the article about troubleshooting black screen problems on the link below.

windows-10-troubleshoot-black-screen-problems

Hope this information helps. Please post us back if you need any further assistance.

Remon Ont, May 15, 2020
Thema:

This what my login screen looked like today. Screen went black and returned back to the...

1. This what my login screen looked like today. Screen went black and returned back to the... - Similar Threads - login screen looked

2. Laptop screen went black

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop screen went black: I was just reading an article then the screen randomly went black. I tried moving my mouse around, but it didn't show up and I tried turning it off and closing the screen, but it still didn't work because it was still on for some reason it didn't turn off. I fixed it now by...
  3. Laptop screen went black

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop screen went black: I was just reading an article then the screen randomly went black. I tried moving my mouse around, but it didn't show up and I tried turning it off and closing the screen, but it still didn't work because it was still on for some reason it didn't turn off. I fixed it now by...
  4. Screen went black

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen went black: I was updating my PC to Windows 11 whilst restart power got cut off. Now my PC just shows black screen what should I do? Sometimes it does go to Preparing Automatic Repair stage but nothing happens....
  5. Screen went black

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen went black: I was updating my PC to Windows 11 whilst restart power got cut off. Now my PC just shows black screen what should I do? Sometimes it does go to Preparing Automatic Repair stage but nothing happens....
  6. Screen went black

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. return my screen back to original color

in Windows 10 Gaming
    return my screen back to original color: i want my screen back to it's original colors..blues and white.. and my bank green. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/return-my-screen-back-to-original-color/0b21a528-8814-4c35-92ce-2b3a226e9b2e
  8. my computer screen went black

in Windows 10 Customization
    my computer screen went black: Suddenly without warning my computer screen went black. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-screen-went-black/edcf4c36-efb9-4642-bfd3-dfaba88fdb10
  9. My screen went black.

My screen went black.: The apps still show up, as does the task bar, but otherwise it is black https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-went-black/5be51158-9c1d-45cc-ac66-b6c072a8c4f5
  10. Screen Went Black

Screen Went Black: I bought my HP Desktop All-In-One a couple months and it had been working great. I turned it on this morning, then left it for a few hours. When I moved the mouse to get the screen back on it stayed black. I checked the cables and they were fine and I put fresh batteries...