Windows 10: This Windows 10 Update Could Really Give You a Headache

Discus and support This Windows 10 Update Could Really Give You a Headache in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft’s Patch Tuesday fixes will go live in less than a couple of hours and Windows 10 machines are among those to get new security updates this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by labeeman, Dec 9, 2014.

1. labeeman Win User

This Windows 10 Update Could Really Give You a Headache

More

:)

labeeman, Dec 9, 2014

2. Windows 10 Start Menu icons disappeared

No one would really know except you, there are many ways to screw things up in Windows This Windows 10 Update Could Really Give You a Headache :)

Even if you are not messing with it, it will give you headache This Windows 10 Update Could Really Give You a Headache :)

Glad you fixed it.

60e23e55-f3a2-4c22-9007-2c07809e4523, Dec 9, 2014
  3. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kfull.sys)

It seems a clean install is not the answer.

Just now, on my Gigabyte Saber 15 laptop, while working in Word and using Chrome browser, it BSOD 2 times in a row in less than 1 minute.

Windows 10 Home Creators Update latest version with all updates, Office 365 Suite with all updates and Chrome latest version.

All the drivers are stock Windows 10 installed by Windows.

I really don't know what else to do.

May you kindly give me a link to the latest ISO before Creators Update.

I'm giving up on Creators Update. It's full of bugs and is giving me a bunch of headaches.

Best regards.

Marco.Freire, Dec 9, 2014
  4. dougout Win User

I have Office 365 on this Win 10 9879 PC and the updates installed just fine without uninstalling Office.

Windows 10 calls it Office 13 in the Start Menu.

dougout, Dec 9, 2014
  5. essenbe Win User
    As I have been advised there is a possibility of a work around, I have no idea if this will actually work: All things considered, it is worth a try.

essenbe, Dec 9, 2014
  6. CountMike New Member
    I got 3 updates offered but "Not needed" when I tried to install them.

CountMike, Dec 10, 2014
  7. essenbe Win User
    I installed KB3022827 first, rebooted and installed the others and no problem. Office still runs fine.

essenbe, Dec 10, 2014
  8. This Windows 10 Update Could Really Give You a Headache

Which version of office are you running Steve ?

ThrashZone, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. This Windows 10 Update Could Really Give You a Headache - Similar Threads - Update Really Headache

2. Major HeadAche

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Major HeadAche: So From Last Week I am having a problem. When ever I start pc my win defender shows virus detected I check and find its name Start.R and These are the details CmdLine: \Device\HarddiskVolume2\Windows\System32\cmd.exe "cmd.exe" /c start /min cmd /c "(echo @echo off >...
  3. Windows 10 could not complete updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 could not complete updates: Hi I'm getting this message after it has restarted - "Windows 10 could not complete updates", Update I'm installing: July 24, 2018—KB4340917 (OS Build 17134.191) I have installed the standalone package also, but it didnt work. Everytime, windows would say restart to...
  4. Random but continuous BSOD, could really use the help...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random but continuous BSOD, could really use the help...: I have a new PC that I built, I've built many but this one has me stumped. I have reformatted several times trying different solutions, stripped all unnecessary hardware, tested both sticks of memory and the SSD. The voltage on the PSU 12v rail is a bit low ~11.8v and it...
  5. Do you REALLY want to stop updates? Love me then...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Do you REALLY want to stop updates? Love me then...: Microsoft either forgets or doesn't believe some people are just smarter than them. First, if you don't know by now these are some commands. To disable Automatic updates service then run as admin sc config wuauserv start= disabled. If you want to stop Automatic updates...
  6. System Restore headache

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    System Restore headache: My situation is this....after loads of searching and trying various things, I can now do manual restore points but don't get automatic restore points nor can I configure ....I always get the "Access denied error 0x80070005". I am the Administrator. Microsoft Software Shadow...
  7. What a headache

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    What a headache: "I'll go and make a coffee whilst I wait for the file to open'' It took 2 years before W7 worked satisfactory. How many years till W10 works properly? Do I have to go thru this all over again. Howabout you develop a product that actually works properly before releasing it? Up...
  8. Could you give me the list of all Windows 10 languages packs?

in Windows 10 Support
    Could you give me the list of all Windows 10 languages packs?: Hello everyone, I'm new member here and I hope to be a good member. *Smile I need to the list of all language packs of Windows 10. And I wish to know that is this version of Microsoft Windows contains Kurdish language pack? Thanks. Dana. 9054
  9. Window 10 Upgrade Headache

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Window 10 Upgrade Headache: A few months ago I upgraded my 32 bit win 7 pro to windows 10. The whole thing was fairly quick and worked great. Today I tried to upgrade my Window 7 64 bit desktop (see my system specs) and it turning out to be a real headache. Here’s what I did in prep: · First I made an...
  10. Windows 10 does away with the reinstallation headaches

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 does away with the reinstallation headaches: How many times has this happened to you? You’re forced to “refresh” Windows with a clean install—and then you wait, and wait, and wait while numerous updates download, install, and bring your PC up to date. Good news, according to Microsoft—that nightmare is over....