Windows 10: This Windows 10 Update Could Really Give You a Headache

Discus and support This Windows 10 Update Could Really Give You a Headache in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft’s Patch Tuesday fixes will go live in less than a couple of hours and Windows 10 machines are among those to get new security updates this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by labeeman, Dec 9, 2014.

1. labeeman Win User

This Windows 10 Update Could Really Give You a Headache

More

:)

labeeman, Dec 9, 2014

2. Windows 10 Start Menu icons disappeared

No one would really know except you, there are many ways to screw things up in Windows This Windows 10 Update Could Really Give You a Headache :)

Even if you are not messing with it, it will give you headache This Windows 10 Update Could Really Give You a Headache :)

Glad you fixed it.

60e23e55-f3a2-4c22-9007-2c07809e4523, Dec 9, 2014
  3. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kfull.sys)

It seems a clean install is not the answer.

Just now, on my Gigabyte Saber 15 laptop, while working in Word and using Chrome browser, it BSOD 2 times in a row in less than 1 minute.

Windows 10 Home Creators Update latest version with all updates, Office 365 Suite with all updates and Chrome latest version.

All the drivers are stock Windows 10 installed by Windows.

I really don't know what else to do.

May you kindly give me a link to the latest ISO before Creators Update.

I'm giving up on Creators Update. It's full of bugs and is giving me a bunch of headaches.

Best regards.

Marco.Freire, Dec 9, 2014
  4. dougout Win User

I have Office 365 on this Win 10 9879 PC and the updates installed just fine without uninstalling Office.

Windows 10 calls it Office 13 in the Start Menu.

dougout, Dec 9, 2014
  5. essenbe Win User
    As I have been advised there is a possibility of a work around, I have no idea if this will actually work: All things considered, it is worth a try.

essenbe, Dec 9, 2014
  6. CountMike New Member
    I got 3 updates offered but "Not needed" when I tried to install them.

CountMike, Dec 10, 2014
  7. essenbe Win User
    I installed KB3022827 first, rebooted and installed the others and no problem. Office still runs fine.

essenbe, Dec 10, 2014
  8. This Windows 10 Update Could Really Give You a Headache

Which version of office are you running Steve ?

ThrashZone, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. This Windows 10 Update Could Really Give You a Headache - Similar Threads - Update Really Headache

2. Link To Windows Software Headache!!! Wow. really strange

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Link To Windows Software Headache!!! Wow. really strange: Date of Post: November 30, 2022Issue: Link To Windows Software for Android Phone not working. Strange behaviors, no error messagesTools Used: I am running Windows 10 Home on an HP Laptop and Android Software on a Samsung Galaxy Note 10 smart phoneWow. Microsoft really did not...
  3. Link To Windows Software Headache!!! Wow. really strange

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Link To Windows Software Headache!!! Wow. really strange: Date of Post: November 30, 2022Issue: Link To Windows Software for Android Phone not working. Strange behaviors, no error messagesTools Used: I am running Windows 10 Home on an HP Laptop and Android Software on a Samsung Galaxy Note 10 smart phoneWow. Microsoft really did not...
  4. Edge gives me headache

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Edge gives me headache: Edge not working properly in Windows 11. I clear cache and cookies over all still the same. It will not respond sometimes and when I open a new link it will not open at all. I can only open first page and not even responding when you open a new tab. I have Windows 11 so it is...
  5. Edge gives me headache

Edge gives me headache: Edge not working properly in Windows 11. I clear cache and cookies over all still the same. It will not respond sometimes and when I open a new link it will not open at all. I can only open first page and not even responding when you open a new tab. I have Windows 11 so it is...
  6. Bluetooth is giving me a headache

Bluetooth is giving me a headache: So, my Bluetooth just vanished like a fart in the wind. I reinstalled the driver and made sure it was updated, ran Bluetooth troubleshooter, made sure all other drivers/computer were up to date, SFC for fun, DISM for fun, made sure Bluetooth was on in services, etc. The only...
  7. Bluetooth is giving me a headache

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth is giving me a headache: So, my Bluetooth just vanished like a fart in the wind. I reinstalled the driver and made sure it was updated, ran Bluetooth troubleshooter, made sure all other drivers/computer were up to date, SFC for fun, DISM for fun, made sure Bluetooth was on in services, etc. The only...
  8. W10 update headaches

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    W10 update headaches: After latest update: 1 things running slowly 2 system hangs Uninstall, go back to recover 1 things keep getting worse BSOD HELP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/w10-update-headaches/3a93196d-eebf-4785-abdb-468d35c9ea38
  9. Update Failure Headaches

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update Failure Headaches: I have found that when windows fails to update the first thing to do is stop windows update service and bits service wipe out the contents of the SoftwareDistribution folder. restart both services. 99% of the time this fixes the problem. also if you are on versions prior...
  10. This Spotlight image is giving me a headache

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This Spotlight image is giving me a headache: For the last few days, almost an entire week, the Windows Spotlight feature gave me a really nice looking image for my lock screen. It was a black and white picture of a lighthouse. I loved it, but I was bothered that I couldn't save it. Today it changed into something...