This Windows 10 Update Could Really Give You a Headache

Discus and support This Windows 10 Update Could Really Give You a Headache in Windows 10 News on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; Microsoft’s Patch Tuesday fixes will go live in less than a couple of hours and Windows 10 machines are among those to get new security updates this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by labeeman, Dec 9, 2014.

1. labeeman Win User

More

:)

labeeman, Dec 9, 2014
  2. 60e23e55-f3a2-4c22-9007-2c07809e4523 Win User

Windows 10 Start Menu icons disappeared

No one would really know except you, there are many ways to screw things up in Windows :)

Even if you are not messing with it, it will give you headache :)

Glad you fixed it.

60e23e55-f3a2-4c22-9007-2c07809e4523, Dec 9, 2014
  3. Marco.Freire Win User
    SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kfull.sys)

It seems a clean install is not the answer.

Just now, on my Gigabyte Saber 15 laptop, while working in Word and using Chrome browser, it BSOD 2 times in a row in less than 1 minute.

Windows 10 Home Creators Update latest version with all updates, Office 365 Suite with all updates and Chrome latest version.

All the drivers are stock Windows 10 installed by Windows.

I really don't know what else to do.

May you kindly give me a link to the latest ISO before Creators Update.

I'm giving up on Creators Update. It's full of bugs and is giving me a bunch of headaches.

Best regards.

Marco.Freire, Dec 9, 2014
  4. dougout Win User

I have Office 365 on this Win 10 9879 PC and the updates installed just fine without uninstalling Office.

Windows 10 calls it Office 13 in the Start Menu.

dougout, Dec 9, 2014
  5. essenbe Win User
    As I have been advised there is a possibility of a work around, I have no idea if this will actually work: All things considered, it is worth a try.

essenbe, Dec 9, 2014
  6. CountMike New Member
    I got 3 updates offered but "Not needed" when I tried to install them.

CountMike, Dec 10, 2014
  7. essenbe Win User
    I installed KB3022827 first, rebooted and installed the others and no problem. Office still runs fine.

essenbe, Dec 10, 2014
  8. ThrashZone Win User

Which version of office are you running Steve ?

ThrashZone, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

This Windows 10 Update Could Really Give You a Headache - Similar Threads - Update Really Headache

1. Really big Fps Drop after Windows update

in Windows 10 News
    Really big Fps Drop after Windows update: Hello there, I was playing WoW and Overwatch with the fixed and problemless 60 FPS. Yesterday there was an Windows Update done on my PC and my FPS doesn't go above 10 right now. I reconstructed Windows from fresh thinking that would fix the issue, but it still continues...
  2. Anniversary update and VMware - really HORRIBLE I/O performance

in Windows 10 News
    Anniversary update and VMware - really HORRIBLE I/O performance: Hi there I've noticed that I/O performance on VM's is really poor when using VMWARE with Anniversary update - makes no difference whether the VM is a LINUX or WINDOWS VM if running on the same Host. For example USB 3 transfers with HDD's -- on 1511 (HOST) transfer rate...
  3. KB3116908 update failed. Had to use IE to download. REALLY MS??

in Windows 10 News
    KB3116908 update failed. Had to use IE to download. REALLY MS??: Just a rant here. After multiple failures with a failure in the cumulative Windows 10 update KB3116908. The "fix" to delete entries in C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download didn't work. So I found the manual download link. Failed in Chrome. Says I need IE. So I...
  4. When are updates REALLY installed

in Windows 10 News
    When are updates REALLY installed: Reliability Monitor also shows updates, and I generally find its GUI a little easier and less labor-intensive to navigate than Event Viewer. Just my opinion, though: either one works fine. Here's what update info looks like in relimon: [img] HTH, --Ed--
  5. Windows "creators" Update has really screwed much of my PC up.

in Windows 10 News
    Windows "creators" Update has really screwed much of my PC up.: i found i had this update unwillingly thrust upon me, and it pretty much screwed with many of my settings, and all that cortana rubbish that i have never needed, and so on, BUT it gets worse... being creative, i have VERY large music, video, and phto folders which have...
  6. I really need to literally stop automatic windows updates.

in Windows 10 News
    I really need to literally stop automatic windows updates.: It's eating my internet quota. Let me update this damn Windows when I'm at work (unmetered connection). Any idea how before I throw in the towel and send hate letter to Microsoft? My situation: This is Windows 10 SL upgraded from Windows 8.1. At home I'm using 3G modem...
  7. Really Slow Response Since Updating

in Windows 10 News
    Really Slow Response Since Updating: My system has been a flyer from the very first install of Windows 10 Pro when it originally came out (the free year). It would update automatically (very annoying notices...usually when I'm in the middle of something). Due to being annoying and I wanting to control it, I...
This Windows 10 Update Could Really Give You a Headache solved