Windows 10: This work of art should be an official setting again

Discus and support This work of art should be an official setting again in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/transitive-nightfall [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/transitive-nightfall, Feb 23, 2020.

1. This work of art should be an official setting again

/u/transitive-nightfall, Feb 23, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 23, 2020
  3. Mala_S Win User
    "Display artist art - Set the Now Playing artist art as my wallpaper" Not Working

Hi Mouad,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

If the artist art for Now Playing doesn’t populate under
    Artists in My Music of Groove Music
    app, it will not change the desktop background wallpaper even though the option is enabled.

The art that displays depends on what’s in the source music folder. If there is no art in the music folder, nothing will show on the desktop.

If there is art in the music folder and the desktop background doesn’t change, you may try enabling it again.

Enable ‘Set Now Playing artist as my wallpaper’.

• Open Groove Music app and click on the Settings icon.
    • Enable ‘Set Now Playing artist art as my wallpaper’ under
      Display artist art.

Regards,

Mala.S

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Mala_S, Feb 23, 2020
  4. Darkleoco Win User

This work of art should be an official setting again

OFFICIAL   Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim (Discussion)

First step is to download the official HD texture pack.

Darkleoco, Feb 23, 2020
Thema:

This work of art should be an official setting again

1. This work of art should be an official setting again - Similar Threads - art should official

2. "We’re updating Settings. It should be ready to use again shortly."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "We’re updating Settings. It should be ready to use again shortly.": Whenever I attempt to open Settings it says "We’re updating Settings. It should be ready to use again shortly." and of course, waiting has done nothing.I am on Windows 11 on the latest preview. This happened after I last updated this computer. It seems it is only on my main...
  3. "We’re updating Settings. It should be ready to use again shortly."

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "We’re updating Settings. It should be ready to use again shortly.": Whenever I attempt to open Settings it says "We’re updating Settings. It should be ready to use again shortly." and of course, waiting has done nothing.I am on Windows 11 on the latest preview. This happened after I last updated this computer. It seems it is only on my main...
  4. We’re updating Settings. It should be ready to use again shortly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We’re updating Settings. It should be ready to use again shortly.: Just shows up when I try to open settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/were-updating-settings-it-should-be-ready-to-use/5840a22c-e630-4bbb-b2b9-416862fa8964
  5. We’re updating Settings. It should be ready to use again shortly.

We’re updating Settings. It should be ready to use again shortly.: Just shows up when I try to open settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/were-updating-settings-it-should-be-ready-to-use/5840a22c-e630-4bbb-b2b9-416862fa8964
  6. Settings restricted by IT and should not be?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Settings restricted by IT and should not be?: This is my home PC and nothing more Windows 10 Pro 10.0.19042. Ver 20H2 O/S Build 19042.746 This was a Clean install on 05/2020 and should have no restrictions on it and yet I have come across several instances that settings are restricted by IT Ransomware protection...
  7. How do I set album art for an mp3

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I set album art for an mp3: I have already tried copying and pasting the image onto the album in windows media player, but then the image is much too low quality. Is there anything else I can try?...
  8. "Display artist art - Set the Now Playing artist art as my wallpaper" Not Working

"Display artist art - Set the Now Playing artist art as my wallpaper" Not Working: Hey Microsoft I enabled this option "Display artist art - Set the Now Playing artist art as my wallpaper" In Groove Music Windows 10 But it Doesn't worked to me :( Does anyone know if this is working anywhere; if so, what do I need to do to get this running Help me :)...
  9. Unable setting artist art

Unable setting artist art: Guys, I'm unable to set artist art in my Groove Music, since my last update. Please help me to set it back. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-setting-artist-art/77b82061-bf01-4487-91a6-7c92478b5d59
  10. MP3 Album art work changing

in Windows 10 Support
    MP3 Album art work changing: Hi i am not sure if this is the correct place to post this My problem is i am sorting out my MP3 files and adding the artwork to those that have the art work missing. I have done quite a few and after playing the mp3 the art work displays ok and then i have saved the...